Romney Continues Campaign Lies

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Romney Continues Campaign Lies

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

While Romney -had a chance to inform American's -what his plan's were he decided he didn't have to -that American's would just have to trust him.
He offered no specifics -and said just trust me --And The Majority of Americans will not -Trust a corporate Raider -who constantly lies -and talks about half of American's--as lazy -no good -who live off the government.---Talking about you guy's-

Mitt Romney Gives Obama All The Lies He Needs to Hang Him With

By: October 3rd, 2012

Mitt Romney Gives Obama All The Lies He Needs to Hang Him With Mitt Romney\'s lie based strategy couldn\'t measure up to Obama, and gave the president all the rope he needs to hang the Republican nominee. The first question was about jobs, and Obama framed the question as about the future direction of the country.

Romney starts off with an immediate lie that he is not going to cut taxes on the rich, and launched into his stump speech five point plan that provides no details. Eight minutes into the debate, Romney\'s main pitch was \"trust me\" on the economy. (Romney looks nervous and like he might throw up.) Romney then broke off a lie and said that he doesn\'t have a $5 trillion tax cut.

Romney then tried to paint himself as the candidate of the middle class, with the claim that middle income families are being crushed under Obama. Romney promises to drill on government land for oil and natural gas, and touts drill, baby drill. Romney sprinkled a little fairy dust and claimed that he isn\'t raising taxes on the middle class. Obama hits Romney by telling the truth that Romney has been pushing a $5 trillion tax cut.

Obama blasts Romney for not delivering specifics on what deductions and loopholes he would close. It took less than 16 minutes for Romney lose his cool and interrupt the moderator. Romney followed up by contradicting his own running mate\'s claim that Romney is going to cut taxes 20% across the board for all income earners. Obama brought Romney back to reality by telling him that his tax plan doesn\'t add up. Obama touted cutting taxes 18 times, and cutting taxes for the 98%. Obama hit Romney for defining millionaires and billionaires is small business.

Mitt Romney delivered some highly deceiving statistics about small businesses. According to <a href=\"www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/indi ... Washington Monthly the Romney/Republican definition includes, \"Many of those 750,000 small businesses aren\'t small at all. Some, like Bechtel Corporation, are positively enormous. The Democratic and Republican figures come from the non-partisan Joint Committee on Taxation.

But numerous think tanks and government organizations have examined the data and come to similar conclusions: First, that letting the Bush tax cuts on the top two brackets of \"small-business\" income would impact a tiny percentage of those businesses; and second, that many of the \"small businesses\" that would be impacted are actually giant companies -- which explains why such a tiny fraction of them can account for half of small business income.\" The whole Romney strategy was based around voters trusting what he is saying.

The problem for Mitt Romney is that a majority voters news-poll-romney-ads-lie-more-both-dishonest.>think he is lying. Romney is having a major problem in this debate. He keeps listing unpopular positions. It was shocking to hear Romney say that he would eliminate the subsidy to PBS.

Romney told America that he has his own deficit cutting plan, but he won\'t tell America what it is. Romney floated the bogus notion that a tax hike will kill jobs.

Romney admitted that his plan is a pie in the sky idea that he is going to magically put people back to work in better paying jobs, and that will raise revenue for the government. Obama turned the tables on Romney and switched the topic to corporate taxes and cutting the subsidies for Big Oil.

Obama follows up by hammering Romney on Medicaid. Romney lied about where the oil subsidies go. $2.8 billion of the subsidies go the five biggest oil companies. Later in the debate Romney repeated the BIG Obamacare lies that the federal government is going to take over healthcare, and that there is a board that is going to tell people what kind of treatments they can have.

The Republican nightmares about Romney talking about Obamacare came true as Obama used Romneycare against him, and debunked Romney\'s lies on Obamacare. Obama absolutely hammered Romney for not telling the American people the details of replacing Obamacare. The president barreled through Romney on not giving specifics on anything. Obama called out Romney for having secret plans, and asked is Romney not telling the American people his details because his plans are too good? Romney tried to put on the Ronald Reagan suit, and claimed that he can\'t give details because details won\'t get things done. Romney proved Obama right by not listing any specifics, but by going into his one could do...schtick.

Romney needed a knockout here, but he didn\'t say anything that would change anybody\'s mind about him. Obama did show some rust in the first half of the debate, but really turned it on in the second half. Romney made many unforced errors like saying he would get rid of the subsidy for PBS.

Romney also failed to deliver any specifics, and he couldn\'t seem to decide whether he was a fact checker or an attack dog. Voters trust Obama more than Romney. Mitt Romney tried to put a dent in that tonight, but when a candidate who voters think is dishonest gets caught telling lies to the American people, it is a problem. Romney\'s whole strategy was put on display when he used his closing statement to lie, lie, and lie some more about President Obama.

The factcheckers are going to have a ball checking Romney over the next day. Republicans are going to say that Romney won. Democrats are going to say that Obama won. Romney needed a clear consensus victory. It didn\'t happen here. As predicted, the mainstream media pundits are giving the debate to Romney.

These are the same people who thought McCain and Palin performed really well in their debates in 2008.) Romney may have given his best performance tonight, but his best was not enough to beat Barack Obama.

Romney is hoping that the American people are dumb enough to forget what he said yesterday and be fooled by his lies. The reality is that Romney gave the Obama people a treasure trove of lies to attack the Republican nominee with from now until the next debate.

For Barack Obama this debate wasn\'t about getting into some sort of ugly street fight. Voters like Obama exactly because he doesn\'t do that. For Obama this debate was about who do you trust more?

Mitt Romney stood up and lied to the American people repeatedly. Obama is the trusted candidate with the vision.

Romney is the challenger who had to be in chase mode because he is losing. This debate wasn\'t a game changer for Romney, despite what Republicans may think. His biggest problem is he is still Mitt Romney. While the media may give it to Romney, voters are still likely to stick with Obama.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: Romney Continues Campaign Lies

Post by Newt »

You finally founds something. :D

Maybe since you have the goods, you could volunteer to debate Romney in the next debate. I'm sure the President would be willing to step aside for the "good of the country".

Are you looking for to the Biden vs Ryan debates?

fasttrackpa

Post by fasttrackpa »

They aren't finding much! LOLOL I can't wait until pine tar posts something about BigBird. LOL
Andy Purnell-Dead River Beagles
FC Purnell's Greens Valley Dixie
FC Purnell's Dead River Rebel RIP
FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Ranger
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Bloo Bell

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Your a :loser:
TheJohnBirchSociety

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pinemutt you are a delux clown you are like obabbler without a telepromter clueless and with your liberal cut and paste trash you are still dumb. YOU have made the statement several times that I have seen it with my own eyes and know its true, you surely watched the debate and saw the beat down obabbler got for being clueless. So the only response you need is BAAAAAHHH BAAAAHH good little sheep. You are a obabbling zombie clown. CUT and paste that.

wvden

Post by wvden »

PM, you say you are in the coal industry, Did you hear Romney say he LIKED coal? Did you hear obama say anything to dispute that he was also a friend of coal? Why would you defend him? He wants to put you on one of his checks too> Is this what you WANT? I like making 90000 a year, Obama can keep his 600 a month and foodstamps!!!!! You might make it on that but i choose not to.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

More leftist, communist, anti american noise from PMB. The reason Obama got trounced last night was his lies/failures caught up with him.

Pine Mt Beagles

Romney -is -A -Blatant liar-Habitual-at it-

You mental midget's already had yur mind made up -before you were born-You Vote -R-for retard-

The only thing Romney accomplished -was to back him self deeper -into the liar's corner- he -changed--- every thing --that he -has been saying in his Camaign-in 1 1/2 -hours---and Now -there is a third --Mitt Romney--There was already A FLIP AND A FLOP--NOW THERE IS ---THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID ----ROMNEY-- Romney -Don't know from one day -to the next what he say's .

He say's he will give every one a 20 % tax cut --==5 ==Trillion -to the debt--and want's to give ---2 --Trillion to the Military==7--Trillion--to the debt---with no intention of doing any of it.Even if He did -the Math just is ot there.
The only thing he will do is what all Republcan's -have done before Him --Give to the elite and take from you.

But-then He has already said it would be Comming out of your pocket.---The joke is on you Idiot's -to stupid to know what is happening--Just like when he -said you were to sorry to work -and -you thought you were victim's-just wanted to live off the Government--since Romney said 47 % and Ryan said 30 % then Ryan said 70 % of American's get something from the Government --I guess that a --117 % Of American's live off the government.

Romney -looked like A used Car salesman -trying to sell a -Wrecked Rebuilt car for a new one -Trying to sell the failed policies of the Republcan party .as something new . :lol: :lol: :lol:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Romney -is -A -Blatant liar-Habitual-at it-

You mental midget's already had yur mind made up -before you were born-You Vote -R-for retard-

But-then He has already said it would be Comming out of your pocket.---

You lie, he said it was coming out of the taxes that the unemployed will pay when he puts them back to work. That in contrast to borrowing money from China to pay their disability and unemployment checks.

The joke is on you Idiot's -to stupid to know what is happening--Just like when he -said you were to sorry to work -and -you thought you were victim's-just wanted to live off the Government--since Romney said 47 % and Ryan said 30 % then Ryan said 70 % of American's get something from the Government --I guess that a --117 % Of American's live off the government.

Romney -looked like A used Car salesman -trying to sell a -Wrecked Rebuilt car for a new one -Trying to sell the failed policies of the Republcan party .as something new . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Checkout Obama at the debate and folks like you who didn't like the beat down he was getting. He looked more like his true identity, a Chicago hoodlum posing as an empty chair.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/36 ... -pics.aspx

Does Obama look Presidential in that picture?
Those college students couldn't believe that their hero is such an empty shirt.

Pine Mt Beagles

First Tell Me who The President Was Debating with -Because- it was Not The Romney -Who -has been running around campaigning -this guy's -was completely different-He lied most of The time --as --alway's then --He agreed -with The President -on point's -He could not think -of -a way to lie about it.

Could you post -one -Thing that Romney -said -That was true---Now -I Know Romney -say's it's not lie -if He -believes it-

Wonder Why -Romney -Did not Mention God-He simply would not say the word -God-.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Wow pinemutt you have turned into a bitter little obabbler clown, even chris matthews and bill mahr saw the butt kicking your babblering idiot hero got and admitted it. talk about not seeing the truth you are blinded by your babbling idot of a failure.

fasttrackpa

Post by fasttrackpa »

It's almost painful to watch 'Ol Pine Oil after the trouncing last night. :D :hammer: Not really...I can't wait to see what nonsense he posts after Ryan gets a hold of Biden. lol After that "debate" I think PM might actually be a little smarter than OBAMMY
Andy Purnell-Dead River Beagles
FC Purnell's Greens Valley Dixie
FC Purnell's Dead River Rebel RIP
FCGD Dead River Hare Razin Ruby
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Ranger
FCGD Purnell's Dead River Bloo Bell

Born2Run

Post by Born2Run »

Wonder Why -Romney -Did not Mention God-He simply would not say the word -God-.[/quote]

You obviously missed this part of the debate, “We're all children of the same God”! I’ll be so kind as to post the link! http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... story.html

Pine Mt Beagles

It didn't bother me -that -Romney -came out and -told new lies -and Back tracked on his Campaign -There was Really nothing -new -about That -I have been debating ---with habitual liars for years now.

Romney -changed every -thing he had -been saying -and- then lied again------He had said That --He would --Give A --20 % tax Cut--That would add --5--Trillion Dollar's -to The National Debt--According to all economist .Then Mitt Romney--Said -If -I say- I am Not Going To Add- 5 -Trillion To The debt -Then I'am Not---I don't care what economist say--Just a Blatant Liar--and You support him-- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romney's -campaign is a disgrace to America -and to the Republican Party -all you guy's that support him are just showing -that you have no -principles - becase to vote for Romney -you have to abandon -any -republican Belief ,All -republican's have said -if Romney is the Nominee we will loose other's have said any one But -Romney---Rick Santorum --said Mormonism -is a cult...-But -you give up your belief's and--support him anyway.

Rick Santrum
Newt
Bauchman
All Said -Romney -could not Win and He Was Not -Conservative -He Belonged To A Cult.But -They all support Him.

There is an old Saying ---You Have To Stand For Something or--You Will Fall For Anything--

Well- I -would sure hate -to Be on a Battle field -with you guy's -Because -you satnd for Nothing-You support a Candidate -Who Stand's against -Your Country-you and Your Family-Who is a Habitual liar -You have No Idea -What -He Stand's For-You Just Blindly Follow-
You guy's are checker players--Chess -is just not your game--What has the press been talking all day -----HOW MANY LIES ROMNEY TOLD-that's what.

Pine Mt Beagles

--Appologizes -

You -Are Right-
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.