HOW ABOUT WORKING A MONTH WITH OUT PAY

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

HOW ABOUT WORKING A MONTH WITH OUT PAY

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:lol:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

2500 HD

Re: HOW ABOUT WORKING A MONTH WITH OUT PAY

Post by 2500 HD »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I SAW SOMETHING ON SOME CHANNEL,I THINK IT WAS AN AIR LINE COMPANY ASK IT'S EMPLOYEE'S TO WORK FOR FREE FOR A MONTH,I KNOW IT SOUNDS FAR FETCHED................BUT HERE IS A TRUE STORY,THAT,,THAT NEW'S REPORT REMINDED ME OF,, I STARTED RUNNING A MINE IN 1978, AND HAD PEOPLE NOT MANY, I THINK -2-THAT CAME LOOKING FOR A JOB, AND SAID THEY WOULD WORK FOR A WEEK, FREE JUST TO SHOW THEY WOULD WORK, I WONDER HOW THAT WOULD PLAY OUT IN TODAY'S WORK FORCE...........WHAT DO YOU GUY'S THINK-------------------
I think you are an Idiot!!!!!!!!!! We already work more than 5 months of the year for the word FREE (for other people), GEE lets work 8 months for FREE cause Rufus is an expert on DOOM & GLOOM (Blaim everyone other than who he likes )POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

1 month wouldn't even cover the OVER HEAD genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Pine Mt Beagles

2500 HD-------------- YOU HAVE GOT OT BE THE DUMBEST HUMAN BEING EVER TO STAND UP RIGHT-------------WHAT THE HECK,,, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOTHING HERE ABOUT POLITICS, OR WORKING FOR FREE I JUST PASSED ON WHAT I HEARD WITH A STORY FROM LONG AGO ,,,,,,YOU CAN WORK FOREVER FOR FREE I COULD NOT CARE LESS,HELL I WORKED ALL MY LIFE FOR OTHER PEOPLE,,--YOU ARE COMPLETE JERK,,,,,,,,,, :censored:,

I think you are an Idiot!!!!!!!!!! We already work more than 5 months of the year for the word FREE (for other people), GEE lets work 8 months for FREE cause Rufus is an expert on DOOM & GLOOM (Blaim everyone other than who he likes )POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Hell, today all these bottomfeeder sheeple that helped elect his sorry ass don't have to even consider working for free, seeing how mr community organizer excels at signing people up for FREE MONEY so they don't have to worry about getting off their lazy asses :loser:
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Pine Mt Beagles

by barnold1 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Hell, today all these bottomfeeder sheeple that helped elect his sorry ass don't have to even consider working for free, seeing how mr community organizer excels at signing people up for FREE MONEY so they don't have to worry about getting off their lazy asses

ENJOY YOUR TEA

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

I live in reality, not fantassyland.

Here ya go:

LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Pine Mt Beagles

SO THAT IS WHAT FANTACY LAND LOOKS LIKE,,,, :lol:

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

You know Rufus you are a real Obama Sheepole. You gotta be sick. Weakminded and easy to BS,CHANGE you can wonder about. :loser: :!:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pine Mt Beagles

I PUT THIS POST ON HERE JUST TO GET DIFFERENT OPINIONS,, ABOUT HOW SOME OF YOU GUY'S FELT---- FIRST ABOUT HOW THE WORK FORCE WOULD REACT IF SOME OF THESE COMPANIES TOLD THEM,, HEY WE ARE GOING TO SHUT DOWN MONDAY,, FOR GOOD WE ARE BROKE ,IF YOU COULD WORK A WEEK WITHOUT PAY, GIVE US A CHANCE TO BUY SUPPLIES SO WE CAN STAY IN BUSINESS A FEW MORE MONTHS,,IS ONE WEEK'S PAY WORTH LOOSING A LONG TIME JOB OVER ,AND DON'T START THAT B.S. IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING ,GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,ALL THE ANSWERS SO FAR HAVE NOT BEEN ANYTHING BUT SHOWING TRUE SELFISHNESS,,,IT'S EASY TO SEE HOW SOME OF THESE COMPANIES GOT TOWHERE THEY ARE AT ,,,,,,,,,,,AND JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THE ONES POSTING ,,HATE UNIONS... :lol:

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I PUT THIS POST ON HERE JUST TO GET DIFFERENT OPINIONS,, ABOUT HOW SOME OF YOU GUY'S FELT---- FIRST ABOUT HOW THE WORK FORCE WOULD REACT IF SOME OF THESE COMPANIES TOLD THEM,, HEY WE ARE GOING TO SHUT DOWN MONDAY,, FOR GOOD WE ARE BROKE ,IF YOU COULD WORK A WEEK WITHOUT PAY, GIVE US A CHANCE TO BUY SUPPLIES SO WE CAN STAY IN BUSINESS A FEW MORE MONTHS,,IS ONE WEEK'S PAY WORTH LOOSING A LONG TIME JOB OVER ,AND DON'T START THAT B.S. IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING ,GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,ALL THE ANSWERS SO FAR HAVE NOT BEEN ANYTHING BUT SHOWING TRUE SELFISHNESS,,,IT'S EASY TO SEE HOW SOME OF THESE COMPANIES GOT TOWHERE THEY ARE AT ,,,,,,,,,,,AND JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THE ONES POSTING ,,HATE UNIONS... :lol:
We already shutdown 1 week a month. We get low earnings for that week. You are a true joke Rufus and if being an American means being like you I don't want to be one. You act like Obama an arrogant know it all with no back bone. Go away looser.

Pine Mt Beagles

SO ONCE AGAIN BEING THE TRUE BIGGOT YOU HAVE PROVED TO BE,,,,YOU CHOSE TO ,COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------BY TOMMYG------We already shutdown 1 week a month. We get low earnings for that week. You are a true joke Rufus and if being an American means being like you I don't want to be one. You act like Obama an arrogant know it all with no back bone. Go away looser.---------------------------------------------
I IN NO WAY" INSINUATED NO ONE SHOULD TAKE A PAY CUT ,,,OR CALLED NO ONE UNAMERICAN,,,I DID NOT MENTION POLITICS AT ALL IN THE ORIGINAL POST,,I WAS SIMPLY COURIOUS WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF THE IDEA,,, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS I THINK A FOREIGN AIR LINE I THINK IT IS A TERRABLE THING FOR ANYONE TO LOOSE A DAY'S PAY ESPECIALLY NOW DAY'S WHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE LIVING FROM ONE PAYDAY TO THE NEXT,,,I THINK I TAKES A LOT OF NERVE TO ASK PEOPLE TO TAKE CUTS ESPECIALLY THAT HUGE,,HOWEVER 1 MONTH AGO MY WIFE'S COUSIN WENT TO WORK THE COMPANY TOLD THEM WE HAVE CUT YOUR PAY 6% AND NO MEDICAL OR CLOTHING .NO DISCUSSION AT ALL JUST CUT THEM,,,,,YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN CALLED A LOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE TIME BEING A FEDERAL MINE INSPECTOR AND GENERAL MINE FOREMAN ,,,YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE TO EVER CALL ME ARROGANT,,I'AM THE LEAST ARROGANT PERSON YOU HAVE NEVER MET,,,I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ARROGANT ABOUT,I'AM NOT WELL EDUCATED NO MONEY TO SPEAK OF DISABLED ,MY FAMILY IS MY ONLY BLESSING,BUT IN THE END THAT IS REALLY ALL ANY OF US HAVE...I'AM SORRY YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO BITTER AND THINK SOME ONE OWES YOU SOMETHING,,AND I'AM SORRY YOU ARE CUT DOWN ONE WEEK A MONTH....................... BUT SOME PAY IS BETTER THAN NO PAY..GOOD LUCK TO YOU..........

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

WE KNOW RUFUS YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!!! WE JUST FORGOT TO ASK YOU HOW GOOD YOU ACTUALLY ARE........

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:SO ONCE AGAIN BEING THE TRUE BIGGOT YOU HAVE PROVED TO BE,,,,YOU CHOSE TO ,COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------BY TOMMYG------We already shutdown 1 week a month. We get low earnings for that week. You are a true joke Rufus and if being an American means being like you I don't want to be one. You act like Obama an arrogant know it all with no back bone. Go away looser.---------------------------------------------
I IN NO WAY" INSINUATED NO ONE SHOULD TAKE A PAY CUT ,,,OR CALLED NO ONE UNAMERICAN,,,I DID NOT MENTION POLITICS AT ALL IN THE ORIGINAL POST,,I WAS SIMPLY COURIOUS WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF THE IDEA,,, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS I THINK A FOREIGN AIR LINE I THINK IT IS A TERRABLE THING FOR ANYONE TO LOOSE A DAY'S PAY ESPECIALLY NOW DAY'S WHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE LIVING FROM ONE PAYDAY TO THE NEXT,,,I THINK I TAKES A LOT OF NERVE TO ASK PEOPLE TO TAKE CUTS ESPECIALLY THAT HUGE,,HOWEVER 1 MONTH AGO MY WIFE'S COUSIN WENT TO WORK THE COMPANY TOLD THEM WE HAVE CUT YOUR PAY 6% AND NO MEDICAL OR CLOTHING .NO DISCUSSION AT ALL JUST CUT THEM,,,,,YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN CALLED A LOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE TIME BEING A FEDERAL MINE INSPECTOR AND GENERAL MINE FOREMAN ,,,YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE TO EVER CALL ME ARROGANT,,I'AM THE LEAST ARROGANT PERSON YOU HAVE NEVER MET,,,I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ARROGANT ABOUT,I'AM NOT WELL EDUCATED NO MONEY TO SPEAK OF DISABLED ,MY FAMILY IS MY ONLY BLESSING,BUT IN THE END THAT IS REALLY ALL ANY OF US HAVE...I'AM SORRY YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO BITTER AND THINK SOME ONE OWES YOU SOMETHING,,AND I'AM SORRY YOU ARE CUT DOWN ONE WEEK A MONTH....................... BUT SOME PAY IS BETTER THAN NO PAY..GOOD LUCK TO YOU..........

I don't mind the week off,with the mill down a week a month,I still get low earnings. Arrogant is what you have been acting,like it or not. I don't think anybody owes me anything,my father told me the only thing he could give me was this big world to make a liveing in and thats all I got. Sofar its treated me good. I also have a family and kids that will start life indebt to the Government thanks to Obama. I figured out along time ago that no one owes me anything trouble is Liberals havn't figured that one out. As far as being bitter-well Rufus thats the pot calling the kettle black. I work for what I get and for my family and indeed hate that the Liberals are going to take my money in taxes and make it harder to be able to support them because their are people in this country that wouldn't work if they were given the best job there is. SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE-CAP AND TRADE- or many of the other taxes to pay for these programs the Liberals are pushing thru UNCONSTITUTIONALY will make me have less and make less for my family,all to redistrubute wealth to people who don't work and won't work and and illeagles,and its all for votes. The Globalists and Eliteists that have control no more care for the people than Satan,all they care about is staying in power. I belive you will learn a hard lesson one day and it won't be long if you vote fr this vermin again.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:SO ONCE AGAIN BEING THE TRUE BIGGOT YOU HAVE PROVED TO BE,,,,YOU CHOSE TO ,COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------BY TOMMYG------We already shutdown 1 week a month. We get low earnings for that week. You are a true joke Rufus and if being an American means being like you I don't want to be one. You act like Obama an arrogant know it all with no back bone. Go away looser.---------------------------------------------

I don't mind the week off,with the mill down a week a month,I still get low earnings. Arrogant is what you have been acting,like it or not. I don't think anybody owes me anything,my father told me the only thing he could give me was this big world to make a liveing in and thats all I got. Sofar its treated me good. I also have a family and kids that will start life indebt to the Government thanks to Obama. I figured out along time ago that no one owes me anything trouble is Liberals havn't figured that one out. As far as being bitter-well Rufus thats the pot calling the kettle black. I work for what I get and for my family and indeed hate that the Liberals are going to take my money in taxes and make it harder to be able to support them because their are people in this country that wouldn't work if they were given the best job there is. SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE-CAP AND TRADE- or many of the other taxes to pay for these programs the Liberals are pushing thru UNCONSTITUTIONALY will make me have less and make less for my family,all to redistrubute wealth to people who don't work and won't work and and illeagles,and its all for votes. The Globalists and Eliteists that have control no more care for the people than Satan,all they care about is staying in power. I belive you will learn a hard lesson one day and it won't be long if you vote fr this vermin again. Oh by the way a Biggot is a Conservative that wins an arguement with a Liberal. :nod:

Pine Mt Beagles

don't mind the week off,with the mill down a week a month,I still get low earnings. Arrogant is what you have been THAT IS JUST ANOTHER FLAT OUT LIE..BUT HEY I'AM GETTING USED TO ITacting,like it or not. I don't think anybody owes me anything,my father told me the only thing he could give me was this big world to make a liveing in and thats all I got. Sofar its treated me good. I also have a family and kids that will start life indebt to the Government thanks to Obama. I figured out along time ago that no one owes me anything trouble is Liberals havn't figured that one out. As far as being bitter-well Rufus thats the pot calling the kettle black. I work for what I get and for my family and indeed hate that the Liberals are going to take my money in taxes and make it harder to be able to support them because their are people in this country that wouldn't work if they were given the best job there is. SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE-CAP AND TRADE- or many of the other taxes to pay for these programs the Liberals are pushing thru UNCONSTITUTIONALY will make me have less and make less for my family,all to redistrubute wealth to people who don't work and won't work and and illeagles,and its all for votes. The Globalists and Eliteists that have control no more care for the people than Satan,all they care about is staying in power. I belive you will learn a hard lesson one day and it won't be long if you vote fr this vermin again. Oh by the way a Biggot is a Conservative that wins an arguement with a Liberal.
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START ON THIS YOU TOOK OUT BUSH AND INSERTED OBAMA,,YOU HATE THE FACT THAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR WHAT THEY ARE ,THE PARTY OF NO,NO, NO, TO AMERICA,,AND BUSH HAS BEEN THE WORST CONSTITUTIONAL REPRESSOR EVER,,YOU ARE RIGHT THE GLOBALALIST AND ELITEIS REPUBLICAN TEA DRINKER'S DON'T GIVE A DARN ABOUT YOU,,,I W ILL SAY THIS YOU ARE ONE MIXED UP INDIVIDUAL..GOT EVERYTHING COMPLETELY BACKWARDS.. BUT I'AM SORY FOR THE MILL CLOSING HOPE IT STARTS BACK UP,,THOUGH WE DISAGREE I DON'T WANT ANY HARD SHIP FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY...............GOOD LUCK