Snowball in hell

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Snowball in hell

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

bluegrass on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Rufus, here is the problem with your way of thinking...no matter how high the unemployment rate goes nationwide, YOU and other liberals will blame BUSH...if it goes to 15%, it will be Bush's fault because according to YOU it was spiraling upward anyway....OK.---------------------SINCE THE WHEELS WERE STARTED IN MOTION BY CUTTING TAXES AND STARTING TWO WAR'S CUTTING OVER SITE ON WALL STREET AND THE BANKS,,AND IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO TURN AROUND IF IT DOES BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS WHO CONTINUALLY BACKED HIM ,KNOWING HE WAS WRONG WILL BE BLAMED,,-------------JUST MY OPINION,,HERE BUT I DON'T THINK IT WILL TURN AROUND,FOR MANY YEARS IF IT EVER DOES THIS COUNTRY IS TWO DIVIDED,,,, WHAT MADE AMERICA STRONG WASS THE UNITY OF THE PEOPLE AND WILINGNESS TO COME TOGETHER AND TO DO, WHAT EVER IT TOOK TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY,,,THAT THINKING IS GONE NOW,,IS BUSH TO BLAME ONLY THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS IT HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH AND HE WAS A VERY DEVISIVE INDIVIDUAL,,,BUT AFTER ALL THE DEBATE,AND WATCHING ALL THE OTHER REPUBLICANS ,THEY ARE MOSTTLY ALL OF THEM OF THE SAME MIND SET GIVE ME ,GIVE ME TO HECK WITH YOU AND AMERICA,,,,

So IF unemployment goes up its Bush's fault, but if unemployment goes DOWN the credit goes to OBAMA...right??------I HAVE TO SAY YES FOR RIGHT FOR NOW THINGS CHANGE FAST,THIS WANT LAST FOREVER IF THING'S DON'T CHANGE IN A COUPLE YEARS OBAMA WILL BE ANOTHER ONE TO BE REPLACED,,,,,,,,,,,
What if unemployment goes up and STAYS THERE?? Does it all lay at Bush's feet then or does OBAMA get the blame then??? IF IT GOES UP AND STAY'S FOR HIS SECOND TERM AND SHOW'S NO GIGNS OF GOING DOWN HE WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE BLAME ,If the blame gets shifted to OBAMA after unemployment goes up and stays there, at what point does he have to assume responsibility...you have stated that Bush had 8 years to run things so Obama SHOULD by all rights get that much time to fix things...but at what point in time does OBAMA have to take credit or blame for the way things are going??? You cannot have it both ways and you are trying to. Take spending for example...Obama has spent exponentially more than Bush ever did, yet you give Obama a pass saying he HAS to spend this money to try and fix the economy...yet Bush doesnt get any benefit of the doubt for the spending he did...you blame him unconditionally for the amount of money he spent...you cannot have things both ways. The unemployment rate has risen and will by most economists projections keep rising as more of the twisted financial policies are implemented...we have just seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to unemployment numbers...if you would take the obama blinders off you just might see another side of your chosen one.
THE PROBLEM WITH BUSH'S AND THE REPUBLICN SPENDINGIS THE FACT HE STARTED TWO WARS AND CUT TAXES ON THE VERY RICH,,,I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THE VERY RICH BUT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN PAY THEM,AND I DON'T MEAN 500,000.00 A YEAR I MEAN RICH,BECAUSE OF STAGNANT WAGE AND LOSS OF JOBS,THE FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD OF CUTTING TAXES DURING WAR,,-------AND OBAMA IS TRYING TO SPEND MONEY IN AMERICA FOR THE BETTERMENT OF AMERICA WILL IT WORK I DON'T KNOW BUT I DO KNOW GIVING MONEY TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES DON'T HELP US HERE AT HOME...........MOSTLY WHAT I'AM SAYING IS GIVE HIM AND HIS ADMINISTRATION THE TIME HE DESERVES,,,,BUSH HAD A FREE RIDE HIS FIRST FOUR YEARS,,,JUST GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR'S

BTW, here are a couple of links to some "spending stimulus" projects that were soooooo needed by the US....please read them, they made me angry and YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!!--THANKS FOR THE SITES, I HAD ALREADY READ SOME OF THIS,BUT IT IS A darn MESS FOR SURE,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

I have given you an easy way to reply to these posts. You don't need to do all that typing. I've even explained how to do this.

"It's Bush and the Republicans fault."

The DEMOCRATS control the White House and Congress! When do they accept responsibility for what they ARE DOING NOW?

Until the answer changes please feel free to cut and paste the above standard answer in quotes. No need to explain it, just cut, paste and move on. :nod:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

Pine Mt Beagles

by Tim H on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:36 am

I have given you an easy way to reply to these posts. You don't need to do all that typing. I've even explained how to do this.

"It's Bush and the Republicans fault."

The DEMOCRATS control the White House and Congress! When do they accept responsibility for what they ARE DOING NOW?

Until the answer changes please feel free to cut and paste the above standard answer in quotes. No need to explain it, just cut, paste and move on.

TIM
YOU MUST BE STRESSED A LITTLE TODAY,,I EXPLAINED WITH GREAT DETAIL WHEN ,,AND HOW THE DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE BLAMED,,YOUR ARE A BUSINESS MAN YOU KNOW CHANGE TAKES TIME ,,GIVE THE MAN A COUPLE YEARS TO USE THE SAME BLANK CHECK BUSH GOT FOR EIGHT YEARS --OH I FORGOT HE DON'T HAVE A BLANK CHECK HE HAS THE ENTIRE TEA, DRINKING REPUBLICAN CLAN, BLOCKING EVERY THING HE IS TRYING TO DO ..........THE DEMOCRATS WORKED WITH BUSH IN EVERY NATIONAL CRISIS,,,THE REPUBLICANS ARE OUT TO LUNCH ,,,]It's Bush and the Republicans fault."[/YUP

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

You really do live in an alternate reality. Name ONE thing the republicans have stopped since Obama took office. They don't have the votes to stop anything. This is ALL DEMOCRATS. This whole blame the republicans and Bush for everything is nonsensical. It would be very comical if I didn't get the sense that you believe it 100%. That just makes it sad.

Pine Mt Beagles

Tim H on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 am

You really do live in an alternate reality. Name ONE thing the republicans have stopped since Obama took office. They don't have the votes to stop anything. This is ALL DEMOCRATS. This whole blame the republicans and Bush for everything is nonsensical. It would be very comical if I didn't get the sense that you believe it 100%That just makes it sad.------------------------------------I GUESS THAT STOPPED MIGHT NOT BE THE EXACT WORD SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE THE NUMBER ,I WILL CONCEDE THE ONE WORD OUT OF THE ENTIRE POST,BUT THEY HAVE STALLED ,STONE WALLED AND LIED AND REFUSED EVERY THING,,THEIR SLOGAN SPEAKS FOR IT'S SELF JUST SAY NO,THEY HAVE BECOME THE PARTY OF NO,,,TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THAT IS WHAT IS REALLY SAD,,,,,,,,,,,THEY WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE ONE OR TWO OF OBAMA'S IDEAS AND USE IT AS THEIR OWN MUCH LIKE THEY DID IN 2000 .I JUST WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP.......
It's Bush and the Republicans fault."---SO TRUE

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I WILL CONCEDE THE ONE WORD OUT OF THE ENTIRE POST
That one word changes the entire principle under which you are operating. Never focus on what is being done but find a way to say it is the republicans fault even if it's not true.

The republicans have not got the power to stop anything and they have not stopped anything, so why are you so focused on them?

I'll answer that because to everyone else it is obvious. It's clear that what is being DONE is making things worse and if the "blame it on republicans BS" is taken away then the TRUTH is ugly and you still have those Obama glasses pushed up firmly on your face out of fear of the TRUTH.

Pine Mt Beagles

That one word changes the entire principle under which you are operating. Never focus on what is being done but find a way to say it is the republicans fault even if it's not true.NO I'AM AFRAID NOT ,IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE COMPLETE NEGLETE OF OUR GOVERNMENT THE LAST FEW YEARS WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIE DEBATE,,
The republicans have not got the power to stop anything and they have not stopped anything, so why are you so focused on them?BECAUSE EVERY WORD ,THAT COMES OUT OF THE REPUBLICAN LEADER SHIP IS POINTED, AT THE PRESIDENT, AND NOT THEIR OWN FAILED POLICIES,THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER SO ,THEY ARE SIMPLE THE PARTY OF NO TO AMERICA,AND WE JUST CANNOT AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT LET PEOPLE FORGET THE TRAVISTY THEY PILED ON AMERICA,,,----------------------------------------------I'll answer that because to everyone else it is obvious. It's clear that what is being DONE is making things worse and if the "blame it on republicans BS" is taken away then the TRUTH is ugly and you still have those Obama glasses pushed up firmly on your face out of fear of the TRUTH.
TIM ---THAT IS SIMPLE NOT TRUE,SO FAR NOTHING HE HAS DONE HAS BEEN BAD FOR MOST OF AMERICA,,IT IS AMAZING THAT HE HAS MANAGED TO RESTORE WHAT HE HAS SO FAR, COULD YOU POSSABLY IMMAGINE WHAT AMERICA WOULD LOOK LIKE IF JOHN PALIN HAD GOTTEN ELECTED.......END OF DAY'S WOULD BE A PICKNIC,HE ALREADY SAID HE WANTED MORE PRESSURE ON IRAN JUST WHAT WE NEED ANOTHER WAR,HAS ABSOUTLY NO CLUE AS TO THE ECONOMIC CRISIS,WE ARE FACING,,---------------SOMETHING YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME WITH I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PLATFORM IS GOING TO BECOME THAT CAN'T USE ABORTION ANY MORE HAD A CHANCE FOR SIX YRS DID NOTHING,OF COURSE THEY NEVER DID BELIEVE IN IT ANYWAY, THAT IS NO LONGER A REPUBLICAN TALKING POINT SMALL GOVERNMENT ,NOPE GREW GOVERNMENT MORE THAN EVER,,FOREIGN POLICY ,I DON'T THINKSTARTING A WAR WITH EVERY ONE WILL BE CONSIDERED GOOD FOREIGN POLICY,,CUTTING TAXES I DON'T THINK CUTTING TAXES FOR THE TOP 5% WILL WILL WORK EITHER ,,GUN CONTROL WELL THEY COULD HAVE DID SOMETHING TO PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT FOR THE 6 YRS OF FREE REIGN ,BUT OH NO ONCE AGAIN DID NOTHING,,,WELL IF I CAN HELP ANYWAY I WILL BE GLAD TO ,,,

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

You want to help? Don't think and stay out of the way. You have no answers, never did. You defend foolishness. You defend Social liberal leadership and tell yourself you are a conservative.. You talk out of both sides of your mouth worse than Dodds, Barney Frank and Ginhtner. Your a self proclaimed expert that can't support your arguement with fact or documentation. You'll never figure out the republican platform, heck your to blind to see how the democrat platform is manipulating the good of American tax paying people. SKIMMING OFF THE POT EVERY CHANCE THEY GET....You think taking more tax out of struggling households is the answer to all our problems. NEWS FLASH...... YOU CAN'T GET BLOOD OUT OF A STONE...... WE CAN'T PRINT MORE MONEY WHEN WE RUN OUT!!!! BUT ARE GOVERNMENT IS!!!!!!!!! YET THET SCOLDED AMERICAN'S FOR COUNTING ON OVERTIME ON THEIR PAYCHECKS AND LIVING ON CREDIT???????? WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING....... TALK ABOUT HIPOCRITS!!!!!!!!!No body has a clue if government health care is passed what it will cost, BUT PUSH CONGRESS TO HURRY UP AND PASS SOME KIND OF LEGISLATION!!!!!!!!!! LET THEM POOR THE PORK INTO ANOTHER BILL!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of your lame deffense of the Blaim Bush and OBAMA is just so wonderful ... :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Pine Mt Beagles

THE REPUBLICANS HAVE NO PLATFORM..TWO OF THEIR GOVERNERS WANT TO SUCEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES THE REST WANT TO TAKE THE STIMULUS MONEY AND GO ON TRIPS WITH THEIR GIRL FRIENDS NOT THERE WIVES,---YOU ACT LIKE DEMOCRATS INVENTED TAXES-AND ARE THE ONLY ONES TO SKIM,OR BILK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE,YOU APPALUDE THE GOVERNERS FOR NOT TAKING THE STIMULAS MONEY THAT WOULD HELP GIVE JOBS TO THEIR PEOPLE AND THEY ARE THE FIRST IN LINE WHEN A DISASTER OCCURS FOR A HAND OUT.AND NOW YOUR SAYING ONLY DEMOCRATS LIKE PORK,,,THE REPUBLICANS ATE THE WHOLE HOG,,NOT ONLY ARE YOU TALKING OUT BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH,,, BUT BOTH ENDS AS WELL...YOU ARE A VERY MIXED UP YOUNGSTER,, I 'AM NO EXPERT ON POLITICS,,, BUT I DON'T HAVE TO BE,, I ONLY STATE MY OPINION IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO HEAR WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK,,, DON'T READ THEM --IT'S THAT,,,SIMPLE MUCH LIKE YOUR MIND SIMPLE I MEAN--I DON'T HAVE TO SUPPORT MY OPINION I STATE NOTHING AS FACT EXCEPT WHAT SOME OF YOU GUY'S POST AFTER YOU SCREEN IT TO SUIT YOUR SELF....AND HEALTH CARE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT NOONE KNOW'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN BUT IT HAS TO CHANGE IN SOME WAY ,,,,HAVE A NICE DAY,,

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I'm back from the Shenandoah valley and I see you guys have been busy. Pine mt I could say even worse about the dems. Lets see they took control of the house and senate going on 3 years now and stalled Bush a lot more than the republicans have Obama, especailly since Obama doesn't need the republicans support. Oh by the way the economy was much better before the dems took over the house and senate in 2006 and they have done absolutely nothing to stabilize the economy much less any kind of turn around with his promise of HOPE, which tranlated means I hope I can continue to fool the majority until 2012.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Let me break this down real simple for you Pine Mt. There is no reason to concern yourself with the republican party. They are not in power and as you say, they are the do nothing party, so why do you spend so much time and effort on people who are doing nothing. Again, Obama and the Democrats are in power so why are you hung up on the republicans and slinging arrows at them?

Please, just stop posting all the party lines, we all know them and don't need you to rehash them everytime you get stuck wrestling with the truth.

If Obama light your :moon: on fire :angryfire: you would say he was doing a GOOD JOB of warming you up and we just need to give his method time to work. We don't expect sensible statements coming out of someone that is so blind.

Pine Mt Beagles

BY TIM H.
Let me break this down real simple for you Pine Mt. There is no reason to concern yourself with the republican party. They are not in power and as you say, they are the do nothing party, so why do you spend so much time and effort on people who are doing nothing. Again, Obama and the Democrats are in power so why are you hung up on the republicans and slinging arrows at them?

Please, just stop posting all the party lines, we all know them and don't need you to rehash them everytime you get stuck wrestling with the truth.

--I THINK THAT IS A GOOD!!!GOOD!!!!!!!!! IDEA-- ,SINCE YOU GUY'S DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ANYWAY,WHEN YOUR CHILDREN ARE READING ABOUT BUSH AND HOW HE DISTROYED THE AMERICAN ECONOMY,,KILLED THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS IN HIS HAND PICKED WAR ,,CAUSED SEVERE DEPRESION, THAT IS IF OBAMA CAN SAVE THE SCHOOLS SO OUR CHILDREN CAN READ,-----OH--------I KEEP FORGETTING THAT THE TRUTH,, IS WHAT BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS SAY'S IT IS------------JUST REST ASSURED IF PRESIDENT OBAMA DON'T CHANGE OR DO SOMETHING CRAZY I WILL BE HELPING HIM ALL I CAN,,BUT LIFE CHANGES ,FROM DAY TO DAY,,,,WHO KNOW'S WE MIGHT HAVE SOME ELSE BETTER THE NEXT TIME AROUND ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK --------AND HAVE FUN TELLING EACH OTHER ,,,YOUR VERSION'S OF THE TRUTH,, :lol:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Pine Mt. you are one of the few who have posted on here that has produced NO verifiable proof to support your position, you cant tie W to NAFTA or the legislation that drove up gas and food etc, nor can you produce legislation W enacted that caused the housing industry and banking industry to fail and yet you try to twist your opinion into truth. It is not , it is just your version of the truth, though I do enjoy a good laugh that someone your age can be so gullable.

The truth is you have had bunches of information posted right here on this site that you could have reseached yourself without spending a lot of time searching on your own.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Stinky always comes to the top http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30747041/from/ET/