Obama Deficit $9.3 TRILLION

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tim H

Obama Deficit $9.3 TRILLION

Post by Tim H »

AP - President Barack Obama's budget would produce $9.3 trillion in deficits over the next decade, more than four times the deficits of Republican George W. Bush's presidency, congressional auditors said Friday.

I know BC was wondering what the country's deficit was even though I still don't think he knows what a deficit is so here are the numbers. Even if you don't understand what a deficit is, you just need to know that a higher number is bad for us and a lower number is good. Four times higher is four times worse. If you understand what a deficit is then you will realize the "blame Bush" template will not work. It would be like trying to fit a round peg into a square hole that is 1/4 the size of the peg. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: it won't fit no matter how many times you try.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

beaglechase

Re: Obama Deficit $9.3 TRILLION

Post by beaglechase »

TimH it is scary isn't it!

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

What's really scary is he has only been in office a couple of months and quadrupled the deficit from where Bush had it.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

TimH when you get to the numbers, he is qoteing, makes you wonder, if were not heading to a third world country fast. I seen where China has 600billion which they say will make them more powerful than before. I'm still wary of the Islamic factor,,,also

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

beaglechase wrote:TimH when you get to the numbers, he is qoteing, makes you wonder, if were not heading to a third world country fast. I seen where China has 600billion which they say will make them more powerful than before. I'm still wary of the Islamic factor,,,also

WTF????????? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

You run out of peyote or something???

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"