House Passes Unconstitutional Bill

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tim H

House Passes Unconstitutional Bill

Post by Tim H »

The liberals in the house have attempted to divert attention away from their own irresponsible acts in the AIG debacle. Liberals in the House formed nothing short of a lynch mob to try, convict and sentence AIG executives before the public realizes they were partners in crime (liberals actually are the ringleaders) and should be hanged right along with AIG. The liberals actually did the stealing. They wrote the bill (Stimulus Bill) that contained the bonuses for the AIG executives. Now that the crime has been found out the liberals are creating a circus show that will have no effect except to divert attention from them.

The bill that they passed will not pass constitutional muster and they know it. Basically, they cannot pass a law that is intended to be punitive to a prior act. The purpose of this bill, however, is only intended to redirect the American peoples outrage at someone other than the liberals who pushed the stimulus bill through.

Meanwhile, in more important matters, President Obama went on The Tonight Show last night to entertain the country with his wit and humor and to talk about his bowling game.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

bluegrass

Re: House Passes Unconstitutional Bill

Post by bluegrass »

Yeah, not only that but the S.O.B managed to insult the handicapped and parents of special needs children (of which I am one) in the process...I have in the past and would again in the future slugged douchebags like Obama for comments insensitive to my special needs step-daughter...only way to get away with language like that is to be a Democrat I suppose...if Bush or Reagan had said it they would have been CRUCIFIED by the press...as it stands you wont hear of any of it unless you listen to and watch Fox News...

Disgraceful, shameful and downright offensive...Obama, you SUCK!!!! :loser: :loser: :loser:

O B A M A
one bad azz mistake America

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

bluegrass wrote:Yeah, not only that but the S.O.B managed to insult the handicapped and parents of special needs children (of which I am one) in the process...I have in the past and would again in the future slugged douchebags like Obama for comments insensitive to my special needs step-daughter...only way to get away with language like that is to be a Democrat I suppose...if Bush or Reagan had said it they would have been CRUCIFIED by the press...as it stands you wont hear of any of it unless you listen to and watch Fox News...

Disgraceful, shameful and downright offensive...Obama, you SUCK!!!! :loser: :loser: :loser:

O B A M A
one bad azz mistake America
bluegrass, you see why his popularity is waning, if he has no more respect than to ofend, special needs children, you start looking at him in a different light....

Tony

zambron

Post by zambron »

the best part of tne whole thing is obama taught constitional law a harvered .if anybody should know he should well maybe not the secertary of the tresurey couldnt figur out he had to pay his taxes neither could the guy who wrote the tax code charly rangel.this whole thing is big joke everybody that holds a polictical office has to go.get rid of all the coruption and start over with people that have bussines expierance a limit the time they can be there so they cant become so powerful.half these guys could be dead and they still get reelecticed.we dont work for the goverment it works for us.the sad part is i saw a poll the other day over 30% of the american people thought the goverment had it own money.
If Elmer fudd was my friend buggs would be dead

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

You have to remember the Liberal Democrats belive the Constution is a living document. They belive the founding fathers never got it right,or it was a good law then but out dated now. Obama is the Ulitmate Liberal,his picture should be in the dictionary under Liberal,he wants change,but the change he wants will destroy the USA as we know it. Go Palin 2012!!!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759