iF MCCAIN WOULD HAVE WON

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

iF MCCAIN WOULD HAVE WON

Post by beaglechase »

ACCORDING TO HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES WHERE WOULD WE BE UNDER HIS FRAMEWORK AS PRESIDENT? hE IS REAL LOUD NOW SINCE HE HAS LOST!!!!!

Tim H

Re: iF MCCAIN WOULD HAVE WON

Post by Tim H »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Since the "blame Bush" template has been worn out from all of it's use, you've switched to the "IF McCain would've won" template so you can just make things up since there are no facts connected to that template. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obama and the liberals are in charge so what we are looking at is their responsibility and the American people will hold them accountable. :hammer:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

I agree...I think we should focus on Obama, not hypothetical circumstances which would be pure fiction with absolutely NO WAY to prove a thing....but that WOULD suit BC since facts are anathema to him....

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Trying to take focus from Obama's poor showing so far is another Liberal Tactic,won't work the People are seeing him for what he is and its not favorable. He has lost 70% of Independents and 90% of Republicans that voted for him. Several Democrats are distanceing themselves from him. Looks Like a 4 year tenure,thank God.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

WELL i GUESS YOUR RIGHT FELLOWS, MCCAIN IS NOT WORTH ANY HYPOTHETICAL FORUM, OBAMA IS THE MAN...FOR AT LEAST 4 MORE YEARS

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

It should have been Ron Paul, but the American People were too afraid they would be forced to abide by their own Constitution. Most of the giveaway programs would have been taken back, and the illegals would have been sent home, too. Can't have that. [/sarcasm] :roll: