msnbc poll

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tommyg

msnbc poll

Post by tommyg »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

President Obama has earned a grade of "F" for his performance in office.

He received a failing mark in an MSNBC unscientific online survey after having spent less than two months in the White House.

In its "Give President Obama a Grade" survey, MSNBC asked more than 109,000 repondents, "If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get?"

More than half of all respondents – or 60 percent – gave Obama an "F."

Only 16 percent said the president has earned an "A," while 6.4 percent gave him a "B," 5 percent answered a "C" and 12 percent said he has earned a "D."

Not doing to well I'd say.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Rabbithoundjb

Re: msnbc poll

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

It being MSNBC IT WAS PROBABLY WORSE THAN THEY REPORTED.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Yea you're right they will soften it for him.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

By PHIL IZZO
U.S. President Barack Obama and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner received failing grades for their efforts to revive the economy from participants in the latest Wall Street Journal forecasting survey.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123671107124286261.html

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:By PHIL IZZO
U.S. President Barack Obama and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner received failing grades for their efforts to revive the economy from participants in the latest Wall Street Journal forecasting survey.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123671107124286261.html
This is not just people off the streets. These are economists. Remember how the "news" agencies and the liberals on this board told us how all these economists thought Obama's plan was great? Well, I guess the economists were wrong and the over 60% of the general public who were against the bailouts and spending bill were right. Maybe even those republicans that voted against the spending bill in large, unanimous (in the house) and almost unanimous (in the Senate) numbers were right to stand against this with the people they represented. I guess denying responsibility may not keep Obama and the democrats from accountability. :bash:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

To be fair, I think it's been said, "we're in uncharted waters", this is bigger, badder and faster expanding than anything we've seen. We've become a spoilt people who demand instant gratification. The metal must be purged and brought back with tempering or it's brittle and apt to crack again.
This ain't over and there's going to be many more unhappy people.
Does anyone remember what started this mess? with all the distractions I've almost forgotten if we dug up the weed roots before we started replanting or not... :roll:

Gang

Post by Gang »

I remember (home mortgages) Actually we've just put root stimulator on some 9 or 10 year old dormant roots and they've grown beyond belief in just a few months. Must have been Miracle Grow, or at least thats what the majority thought.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

S.R. Patch, I can't figure out if you just don't know how to communicate clearly or if you just don't want to communicate clearly what your point is. Could you break your point down into plain statements for those of us who are having a hard time understanding you complex communications system?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

The bankers are leaving, exiting the fold, there hayday is over, no fun being accountable to your depositors and share holders for a wage.

Tim, don't worry, I've understood little of what most are on about here also. All I know is, Georgia is burning and the grapes of wrath abound.
Get out your book and take notes(the sleeping giant is awakened), we're making history my friend ! Have you ever seen such a wonderful thing, people becoming aware and interested in what Business and Government are about!... Flame on full... ;)

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

S.R.Patch wrote:All I know is, Georgia is burning and the grapes of wrath abound.
See what I mean. I thought Georgia grew peaches not grapes. I didn't see anywhere on the news that there was a big fire down there either, I hope everyone is OK. I don't think I've seen wrath grapes before, do they use those only in certain wines? It's too bad there's alot of them since that will just fuel the fire and the price was probably already driven down due to there being such an abundance of them, so the rest that are left won't bring much on the market.
S.R.Patch wrote:Get out your book and take notes
Oh, is there a code book that I should have to decipher all of this? I didn't know that.
S.R.Patch wrote:(the sleeping giant is awakened)
Was it the fire in Georgia that woke him up?
S.R.Patch wrote:we're making history my friend !
Isn't that being made everyday no matter what we do?

S.R.Patch wrote:Have you ever seen such a wonderful thing, people becoming aware and interested in what Business and Government are about!
Isn't that kind of like the people in Georgia becoming aware that playing with matches could be dangerous?
S.R.Patch wrote:Flame on full
I think it's cruel for you to make jokes about the fire like that.

So what you are saying is Obama's poor economic policies have caused a fire in Georgia that will ruin the wrath grape crop, despite the bumper crop, this year as well as create a dangerous situation with the giant who was sleeping but is awake now. While still taking into account the peoples new found wonderful interest in things they were previously uninterested in and that this will all be in the history books with all the other history that has happened before. Is that right or should I try to find a code book on Amazon? :???:

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You had me in tears on that one Tim.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

OH GREAT, grape juice out my nose, now there's stain on the carpet!!!
Timmy, your a hoot... :lol: