earmarks

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: earmarks

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

FIRST AND FOR MOST PRESIDENT OMAMA, GOT INTO OFFICE BECAUSE WE HAD A BLOOD THIRSTY, IDIOT IN THERE AND ANOTHER ONE RUNNING TO TAKE HIS PLACE ,LETS JUST CLEAR THAT UP FIRST AND FOR MOST,WHO WAS AWOL,MOST OF HIS TIME IN THE NATIONAL GUARD, THE JOB HIS DAD BOUGHT HIM,NOW LETS TALK ABOUT,,,, JOHN MACAIN, GOT DRUNK AND CRASHED BEHIND ENEMY LINES HIS DAD, PAID A PRETTY PENNY TO KEEP HIM LIVING IN THE RITZ, GOT OUT, AND GOT MARRIED EVEN BEFORE HIS DIVORSE WAS FINAL ,YOU SEE HE MARRIED MONEY.. HE HAD MONEY AND WAS TREATED LIKE ROUALTY.
NOW PRESIDENT OBAMA COMES ALONG HE IE TRUTHFUL WITH THE PEOPLE UP FRONT AND SPOKE DIRECTLY TO AMERICA SOMETHING BUSH WAS INCAPAMLE OF DOING, HAD TO USE PICTURES TO DO PRESS OPPS BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON,MR BUSH I MEAN.
HE NEVER FINISHED ANY THING HE STARTED ,AND THAT WAS TWO WARS ,HE STARTEDDESTROYING THE AMERICAN ECONOMY ,PUSHED THE BANKS TO LOAN MONEY TO PEOPLE THEY KNEW COULD NOT PAY IT BACK SO HE COULD SAY HEY THE HOUSING MARKET IS DOING GOOD.MOST OF THE JOBS HE CREATED WAS IN GOVERNMENT.DO THINK ANY ONE CARES ABOUT THE COMMUNICATIONS RE INVESTMENT ACT.BUSH DOSEN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS UNLESS HE CAN DRINK IT OR SPEND IT .OBAMA'S CABINET IS COMMIMG ALONG REALLY GOOD ,BUSH NEVER DID FILL ALL OF HIS,OF COURSE DICK HAD TO APPROVE ALL OF THEM FROM HIS BUNKER.--I BELIEVE OBAMA HAS THE BEST INTEREST OF AMERICA AT HEART HE MIGHT DO IT THE WAY YOU LIKE IT BUT IT GOING SMOTHLY. JOBS ARE ALREDAY SHOWING UP .BILL'S GETTING PASSED..SO HEY HOW ABOUT SHOWING SOME POSITIVE VEBES FOR AWHILE AND HELO OUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HOLD BACK,WE GOT FOUR YEARS IT'S UP TO YOU TO MAKE IT WORK OR NOT MY PEOPLE ARRE ALREADY HELPING ..SO COME ON BE AMERICAN FOR AWHILE INSTEAD OF ONE OF THE SOULLESS REPUBLICANS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

TC

Post by TC »

Pine Mt Beagles
Do YOU really Believe the C#Ap you are Spouting out or just trying to Stir the Pot???????? :shock: :shock:
Come on man it gets worse every time you post!!!
intertaining But Annoying :roll:
Sorry but i just Cannot fanthom how Anybody Could actually take some if not most of your post serious!!! :oops:
Some of your Original posts made Some sence but have since gone to the sesspool
I too Would like to SEE some FACTS to back up your statements until that time they will just have to serve like the tabloids or MSNBC Pure intertainment Only!!!!!! :oops:

All I have to Say is yall wanted Change Well here it is and it Aint over yet!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Jobs are already showing up??? Dude, like TC I am beginning to believe you are just bored and trying to say the most outrageous thing you can to stir up conflict. Unless you have been this way all along and now feel for some reason unfettered and ready to defend your communist leader.

You all voted for "change". What you got were "chains".

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Pine mt you are in your own little world (and I do mean little) if you believe that garbage. You dont want to know the truth and that is a shame. I have had no trouble beating up the republicans when the facts showed they did a bonehead move and I will continue to seek the facts and judge accordingly. You dont like that the facts because they dont match your opinion,rhetoric,propaganda, BS, statements and just general nonsense. You get on here and try to put people down because they have worked hard and educated themselves to try and achieve the american dream to be the best they can. You say we dont have a clue about the real world, I believe you are talking about yourself.

Obama got into office because a lot of people are just like you, aviod their responsibility to seek the truth and just except anything as long as it sounds good. NO accountability.

You dont know anything about the community reinvestment act either or you would know Clinton deregulated it and his administration is the one who pressured the lenders to make these loans, long before Bush. In fact by the time the housing industry started on the down trend it was already too late to do anything about it. The damage was already done but that is facts and your not interested in facts.

Obama truthful with the people,huh, he has done nothing but lie.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:During Nobama's campaign he stated numerous times he was going to ban earmarks and talked negatively towards them...until now, he said today they were OK. Of course under his guidence of course.
He also has signed 17 executive orders since being elected. This guy thinks he is a dictator. What an a$$hole.
He must be the leader to your club!!!

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

beaglechase wrote: Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:During Nobama's campaign he stated numerous times he was going to ban earmarks and talked negatively towards them...until now, he said today they were OK. Of course under his guidence of course.
He also has signed 17 executive orders since being elected. This guy thinks he is a dictator. What an a$$hole.

Typical liberal tactic. Don't like the facts being presented so try to redirect. The quote you grabbed here to make a totally unrelated comment on, is from 2 pages ago and 9 days old. Your comment adds nothing to the conversation which keeps you from responding to the facts being presented.

It's the same liberal tactic being used by Obama and company right now by trying to get everyone focused on AIG executives rather than the fact that the liberals gave away our money in a reckless spending spree. Those bonuses were given to the AIG executives by Obama's Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner .

Rather than having this whole show about why were these executives given bonuses, we should be asking why did Obama's Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner give them tax money to do it? Further, why did Obama and the Democrats push all these spending bills through without reading them?

Now go ahead and redirect this all to Bush or something else because you can't answer this on the basis of facts.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Tim H wrote:
beaglechase wrote: Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:During Nobama's campaign he stated numerous times he was going to ban earmarks and talked negatively towards them...until now, he said today they were OK. Of course under his guidence of course.

Typical liberal tactic. Don't like the facts being presented so try to redirect. The quote you grabbed here to make a totally unrelated comment on, is from 2 pages ago and 9 days old. Your comment adds nothing to the conversation which keeps you from responding to the facts being presented.

It's the same liberal tactic being used by Obama and company right now by trying to get everyone focused on AIG executives rather than the fact that the liberals gave away our money in a reckless spending spree. Those bonuses were given to the AIG executives by Obama's Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner .

Rather than having this whole show about why were these executives given bonuses, we should be asking why did Obama's Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner give them tax money to do it? Further, why did Obama and the Democrats push all these spending bills through without reading them?

Now go ahead and redirect this all to Bush or something else because you can't answer this on the basis of facts.
I think as much as was Bush's answers to the public, we have learned well, conservative republicans are the ones, that are complaining, so much right now. a lot of people are happy, for the things he is trying to accomplish, while people like yourself, are disappointed because the election did't go their way...I guess you could sum it up with jealosy ......

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

beaglechase wrote: I think as much as was Bush's answers to the public
I knew the Bush template would come back out. You guys are so out of touch, you don't even see how predictable your lunacy is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Tim H wrote:
beaglechase wrote: I think as much as was Bush's answers to the public
I knew the Bush template would come back out. You guys are so out of touch, you don't even see how predictable your lunacy is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr. tim, i hope you are not charging me for these sessions?

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Stop beating your head against the "it's Bushs' fault" wall :bash: expecting a different result than the last 1000 times you did it :bash: and save yourself the cost of therapy. :bash:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

TimH, you should be a comedian, I really enjoy the answers you come back with, you really don't know the baggage, president Obama inheriited do you, these other guys with all their mumbo jumbo, research has gotten you hooked, and that is so humurious....

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Tim H wrote:Stop beating your head against the "it's Bushs' fault" wall :bash: expecting a different result than the last 1000 times you did it :bash: and save yourself the cost of therapy. :bash:
beaglechase wrote:you really don't know the baggage, president Obama inheriited do you

You just did it again. :bash:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

you gotta a chance TC impeach him but make sure the senate follows suit......tee....heee....

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

:shock: http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2 ... 04-E9-2488

I think we just hit a new low. This is no joke. UNBELIEVABLE :!: :angryfire:

> > > Obama funds $20M tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas
> > Refugees to the
> > > USA
> > > This is the news that didn't make the headlines...
> > > By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered
> > the expenditure
> > > of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the
> > Palestinian refugees and
> > > conflict victims in Gaza. The "presidential
> > determination" which allows
> > > hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to
> > Hamas to resettle in
> > > the United States was signed on January 27 and
> > appeared in the Federal
> > > Register on February 4th. Few on Capitol Hill took
> > note that the order provides a free ticket
> > > replete with housing and food allowances to
> > individuals who have
> > > displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic
> > Resistance Movement
> > > (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.
> > A review of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he
> > was inaugurated
> > > a little more than a month ago: His first call to any
> > head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas,
> > > leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
> > His first one-on-one interview with any news organization
> > was with Al
> > > Arabia television. He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed
> > and all military trials of detainees
> > > halted.
> > > He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers
> > closed. He withdrew all charges against the masterminds
> > behind the USS Cole and
> > > 9/11. Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of
> > thousands of Palestinian
> > > refuges to move to and live in the US at American
> > taxpayer expense. To verify for yourself: