earmarks

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

earmarks

Post by beaglechase »

thinkprogress.org/2008/01/29/earmark-gop-war republicanleader.house.govnews/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=82693

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Re: earmarks

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

During Nobama's campaign he stated numerous times he was going to ban earmarks and talked negatively towards them...until now, he said today they were OK. Of course under his guidence of course.
He also has signed 17 executive orders since being elected. This guy thinks he is a dictator. What an a$$hole.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Hes the President he could veto it. He promised he would but now there ok.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tommyg wrote:Hes the President he could veto it. He promised he would but now there ok.
I BELIEVE IF YOU NOTICE THE RESEARCH I GAVE YOU ,YOU WOULD SEE IT IS FIGHTING A LOOSING BATTLE, EVERYONE WANTS TO GET RID OF THEIR EARMARKS EXCEPT THEIRS...

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

It doesn't matter what they want he has veto power. I s he the president or Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reids puppet. I believe you were the one who said McCain was a puppet. HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:It doesn't matter what they want he has veto power. I s he the president or Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reids puppet. I believe you were the one who said McCain was a puppet. HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS TRUE I SAID IT....I DON'T DENY IT ...STILL BELIEVE IT.....BUT I KNOW HE IS OUT OF THE WAY NOW,,,,RUSH IS IN THE SADDLE NOW, IMAGINE ANOTHER JOKESTER, LIKE REAGAN....ROCKY HORROW PICTURE SHOW1111

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

COMPLETELY AVOIDED THE QUESTION WITH MORE BEAGLECHASE FANTASIES.

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

beaglechase wrote:
Rabbithoundjb wrote:It doesn't matter what they want he has veto power. I s he the president or Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reids puppet. I believe you were the one who said McCain was a puppet. HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS TRUE I SAID IT....I DON'T DENY IT ...STILL BELIEVE IT.....BUT I KNOW HE IS OUT OF THE WAY NOW,,,,RUSH IS IN THE SADDLE NOW, IMAGINE ANOTHER JOKESTER, LIKE REAGAN....ROCKY HORROW PICTURE SHOW1111
I am really starting to doubt your sanity. :lol:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Pike ridge that is typical BC anything to avoid the truth, the question, the correct answer. Your chances of getting any credible information from that one is less than none. Full of opinions and accusations but no information.

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

If I am not mistaken, isn't some of the largest earmarks from republicans? I know not all of the party did this, but some did. I also know Obama broke yet another campain promise to stop earmarks. Not a surprise.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You are right Tinywoods , about 40% of the earmarks came from republicans. It is obvious both parties have some losers. The fact is though that none of those guys from either party promised to do away with earmarks, that falls sqarely on Obamas shoulders.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

This is some of the funniest stuff I've read.
We don't want pork, but we tag on pork. And, it's obama's job to stop us and if he don't, it's his fault... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you guys heard the latest? The world has found W's weapons of mass destruction he was look'n for. It was the USA it's self!
The bombs were wrapped up in packages by the capitalist and then pushed and sold by the speculators like crack and the whole world became addicted.
Now, the whole world is in rehab and the good ole tax payer is footing the bill... :lol:
They're all on the steps of capitol hill now begging the Gov. to protect them from themselves and put them on the 12 step program... fire, more fire...the heat is not hot enough yet! to the burning fields you vermin, the wheat must be separated from the chaff... :angryfire:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well Patch if you say your going to do something and you dont do it whose fault is it. Let me guess, George W. Bush.

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:You are right Tinywoods , about 40% of the earmarks came from republicans. It is obvious both parties have some losers. The fact is though that none of those guys from either party promised to do away with earmarks, that falls sqarely on Obamas shoulders.
Quick question JB. Do you have the dollar amounts yet? I've only got partial figures so far but it's looking like Mississippi, Louisiana and Kentucky are leading.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I'm back and no I dont know how many each state got DoubleEagle.