below the bottom

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Re: below the bottom

Post by beaglechase »

Pikeridge, I realize your just a young whipper snapper, and your one of the moderators on this board, and I don't want to be where I am unwanted, if you feel I shouldn't be making comments on this board, why don't you just say so! Everything I say you call it ridiculus, and your friends, on this board, you say eat my lunch, when all I ever said was unpalitble to them....and its correct about the stoogies I misspell, sometimes, you guys get so serious about the economy, and say it is not as bad as a depression, the only thing now that is propping up the economy is the stimulus plan, local counties have just about everybody on layoff, people with small companies have closed, I believe, you and your conservatives, have no grip on the economy...always looking up bias, blogs on the internet, to prove your point, evidently your not living in the real world, and I guess when it comes to a political solution we are worlds apart. as long as you guys are comfortable,( and I am glad of that) you don't have any feelings for those not in that predictment, and you put them down, saying they are inferior, your attitude shows what color you are, and I say that, to ask you this, some have stated, that I couldn't possibly be a child of god to your standards, but according to the word of God, your attitudes just don't fit in...unless you are reading the koran.....

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

the only thing now that is propping up the economy is the stimulus plan

I think you meant to say that the only thing HOLDING THE ECONOMY BACK is the stimulus plan....that WOULD be more appropriate. That and excessive taxes, liberal policies on the environment keeping us from cheaper oil (our OWN oil to boot), fear of Obama's future...you get the idea.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

bluegrass wrote:the only thing now that is propping up the economy is the stimulus plan

I think you meant to say that the only thing HOLDING THE ECONOMY BACK is the stimulus plan....that WOULD be more appropriate. That and excessive taxes, liberal policies on the environment keeping us from cheaper oil (our OWN oil to boot), fear of Obama's future...you get the idea.

Tony
TONY NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA ACCOMPLISHES, YOU WOULD NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT YOU JUST WANT HIM TO FAIL!!!!

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

beaglechase wrote:NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA ACCOMPLISHES,
Exactly what has he accomplished?
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

beaglechase wrote:Pikeridge, I realize your just a young whipper snapper, and your one of the moderators on this board, and I don't want to be where I am unwanted, if you feel I shouldn't be making comments on this board, why don't you just say so! .....
As my mother used to say..."Where's my quarters"... Thanks for calling me young. :lol:
No BC, you are welcome here...I enjoy the back and forth. :approve:
Carry on.

Ed

PS: God will judge us all for all things known and for all things hidden.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

TONY NO MATTER WHAT OBAMA ACCOMPLISHES, YOU WOULD NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT YOU JUST WANT HIM TO FAIL!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good grief, we have already been over this one BC, stop smoking the wacky backy and try to stay focused....YES I WANT OBAMA TO FAIL. Has that NOT been made clear enough for you yet??? I think he is a total MORON and a DISASTER for our country...why would I want him to accomplish his goals when HIS GOALS ARE THE TOTAL ELIMINATION OF OUR RIGHTS AND ECONOMIC SYSTEM???? Get your head out of Obambi's ass long enough to take a breath and at least remember what we have gone over already....

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

this is a message to mccains hemroid how are you tony, has the old man greased your face today? Has he f$%ted in your face, don't blame you I wouldn't want to talk about it either,,,,meanwhile back at the whitehouse.....

TC

Post by TC »

HIS GOALS ARE THE TOTAL ELIMINATION OF OUR RIGHTS AND ECONOMIC SYSTEM????
I have been Doing Some research and have Found What i feel Obama is Searching For or trying to Acomplish....

Totalitarianism,
A system of government and ideology in which all social, political, economic, intellectual, cultural, and spiritual activities are subordinated to the purposes of the rulers of a state. Several important features distinguish totalitarianism, a form of autocracy peculiar to the 20th century, from such older forms as despotism, absolutism, and tyranny. In the older forms of autocracy people could live and work in comparative independence, provided they refrained from politics. In modern totalitarianism, however, people are made utterly dependent on the wishes and whims of a political party and its leaders.

Totalitarianism is:

* Total control of the country in the government's hands
* Paranoia and fear on the parts of the leader(s)
* A distortion of nationalism
* A subjugation of individual rights
* No guarantees made or kept by the government
*Control of Free speech
* Total control over cultural aspects of the country
* The use of a scapegoat to blame all the problems on
* Paranoia and fear on the part of the people
* A permanent state of crisis

He is 1/2 way there!!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

TC tyranny is the last administration, any of the above would have a chance at the new administration, were trying to introduce democracy around the world, Islam may be forced down ours!!!!! Any official should stick with the constitution, anyone else shouldn't be welcome!!!!

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

beaglechase wrote:TC tyranny is the last administration, any of the above would have a chance at the new administration, were trying to introduce democracy around the world, Islam may be forced down ours!!!!! Any official should stick with the constitution, anyone else shouldn't be welcome!!!!
WHAT!!!!! :ashamed: :ashamed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock:

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

HD, you might as well stop trying to figure this guy out...I cant tell which side of his high he is on sometimes...

BTW BC, real easy to be sooooo cyberbrave calling me what you did...I suppose when everything you say is proven to be nothing but crap all you have left is namecalling...

Tony

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Now bluegrass, there's an old saying, don't dish it out, if you can't take it. and as far as cyberbrave you don't even want to go there....