It is time for another tea party

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: It is time for another tea party

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Wrong again, thats exactly what your leaning too, expecting the government to be the cure all. In case you dont know it medical treatment for people who dont pay their bill is a tax write off. If you want better insurance educate youself and get a better job. people who have done their part should be taken care of, people who haven't should starve.
Last edited by Rabbithoundjb on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Wrong again, thats exactly what your leaning too, expecting the government to be the cure all.
RABBITHOUNDJB IF YOU THINK THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS WORKING PROPERLY IN THE LAST EIGHT YEARS WHY ARE ME IN THE MESS THE NATION IS IN? SOMEBODY OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE SAVINGS AND LOAN, THE BANKS THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRIES, THE HOUSE INDUSTRY, ETC... AND NOW THE CREDIT CARD INDUSTRY....

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Do you realize that senator Nagel put in legislation in 2005 to add regulation and oversight to loan requirements, everytime the republicans tried the democrats didn't support it, not one democrat, the last attempt your president was pushing the filibuster. Blame Bush though because you obviosly are not going to seek out the truth its much easier to just blame Bush than hold yourself and your party accountable for your actions. YOU, OBAMA., BARNEY FRANK, CHRIS DODD, TED KENNEDY, NANCY PELOSI, HARRY RIED, ALL PEAS IN A POD.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

BC first off goverment has no place in private enterprizes, they can not even blance their own budget, there are many banks and credit unions doing well because they still practice good business sense. let the ones who made bad business practices go under and the ones that make good business desisions will profit. As for as abortion goes take all ferderal and state money away from these abortion clinics were people have to pay for abortion out of their pockets and they will start to make better desisions before hand.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Do you realize that senator Nagel put in legislation in 2005 to add regulation and oversight to loan requirements, everytime the republicans tried the democrats didn't support it, not one democrat, the last attempt your president was pushing the filibuster. Blame Bush though because you obviosly are not going to seek out the truth its much easier to just blame Bush than hold yourself and your party accountable for your actions. YOU, OBAMA., BARNEY FRANK, CHRIS DODD, TED KENNEDY, NANCY PELOSI, HARRY RIED, ALL PEAS IN A POD.
RABBITHOUNDJB I AM GOING TO TRY AND WORK ON IT, AND GIVE BUSH SOME SLACK, COULD YOU BE THE SAME CONSIDERED AND GIVE OBAMA THE SAME COURTSEY? ONCE AGAIN I WILL GO BACK TO RESEARCH, WILL YOU ACCEPT IT....OR ALWAYS ACCUSE ME OF FALSEHOOD.... :D :D :D

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

beaglechase wrote:
Bev wrote:You helped vote that idiot into office, didn't you beaglechase? (lol) I remember Nixon. Like I said, that's why we have the impeachment option. There are some things and people you do not have to support. I'll never support anyone who approves of partial birth abortions and harvesting embryos for stem cell reseach. Guess what, folks? If it pays good money, we're going to see a new kind of farmer. Mark my words.
BEV REALLY WHO IS TO BLAME, WHEN ABORTIONS TAKE PLACE, IS IT THE DOCTOR NO....THE MAN OF THE ONE NIGHT STAND.NO ...POLITICANS NO.....WHO WANTS THE ABORTION WOMEN DO.......WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO BE ACCOUNTABLE.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO STOP THESE PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS...ITS IN YOUR HANDS.....
I agree, abortion is legal because women want the freedom of choice, plain and simple. Do you think it would be legal if women thought it were men pushing for it or a political party telling them what to do? No, women want choice over their bodies regardless of the child within. :(

On another note, do you think the Energy dept. will finally become what it was created for, or have they and just not told us... :???: ...so many years, so much wasted money... :loser:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

S.R.Patch wrote:
beaglechase wrote:
Bev wrote:You helped vote that idiot into office, didn't you beaglechase? (lol) I remember Nixon. Like I said, that's why we have the impeachment option. There are some things and people you do not have to support. I'll never support anyone who approves of partial birth abortions and harvesting embryos for stem cell reseach. Guess what, folks? If it pays good money, we're going to see a new kind of farmer. Mark my words.
BEV REALLY WHO IS TO BLAME, WHEN ABORTIONS TAKE PLACE, IS IT THE DOCTOR NO....THE MAN OF THE ONE NIGHT STAND.NO ...POLITICANS NO.....WHO WANTS THE ABORTION WOMEN DO.......WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO BE ACCOUNTABLE.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO STOP THESE PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS...ITS IN YOUR HANDS.....
I agree, abortion is legal because women want the freedom of choice, plain and simple. Do you think it would be legal if women thought it were men pushing for it or a political party telling them what to do? No, women want choice over their bodies regardless of the child within. :(

On another note, do you think the Energy dept. will finally become what it was created for, or have they and just not told us... :???: ...so many years, so much wasted money... :loser:
PATCH THE QUESTION YOU ASKED IS ALREADY ANSWERED, YOU REMEMBER ALL THE GOVERNMENT MONEY THAT WENT INTO THE ETHANOL PLANTS! QUESS WHAT?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Ethanol is johnny come lately, to many years to get here beside, I'd rather burn H2 than take the fuel for food trade...jmho