How much the stimulus scam will cost you.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

2500 HD

How much the stimulus scam will cost you.

Post by 2500 HD »

So far the stimulus package will cost each house hold $18,584. That is above what we already are paying. :angry: :angry: :angry:

BUT, with this package and the way it is worded, we are comitted to pay up to 4 times that amount before it is over. Liberals are spending upto an additional $80,000 of your money in tax on top off what we already pay!!!!!! :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Now Pelosis doesn't think $13 a week is gonna do any good, so SHE thinks we need to pass another STIMULUS SCAM!!!!!!!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Pelosis is a :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: An Expensive :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

tommyg

Re: How much the stimulus scam will cost you.

Post by tommyg »

The Liberals are in power and this is the liberal way. Tax and spend. Thats Queen Nancy--she owns the Air Force.. Shes 2 heart beats from being President,thats scary. Worst part is she'll never be in danger of being voted out she from California. It's going to get worse,Obama is licking his lips waiting for the next Trillion. He has lied about everything he promised except the things that further the Liberal agenda. And they said Bush lied,well its easy to tell when Obama lies he opens his mouth. :puke:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

what will it cost if we don't have the stimulus bill?

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

At least 3 Trillion less then it will cost us with the Spending Bill!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

beaglechase wrote:what will it cost if we don't have the stimulus bill?
Well Einstine If you don't spend money out of your own check book, if you look real hard, it just might still be there, BUT before you go and say there wasn't anything in the check book, I'm gonna tell you "Your right, so that means you can't afford anything either" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gang

Post by Gang »

Stimulus Bill my arse. Do some reading of it and you'll soon see we're paying for his election, lets don't kid ourselves.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Let the banks fail, let the auto maker go under, someone will come in the back door and take off where they failed its the america way, good business replaces bad business.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Gang wrote:Stimulus Bill my arse. Do some reading of it and you'll soon see we're paying for his election, lets don't kid ourselves.
You are exactly right. Obama is paying off voter debt with our tax dollars. Special interest groups are getting the rewards of his promises as he breaks his promises' to the American people. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

2500 HD wrote:
Gang wrote:Stimulus Bill my arse. Do some reading of it and you'll soon see we're paying for his election, lets don't kid ourselves.
You are exactly right. Obama is paying off voter debt with our tax dollars. Special interest groups are getting the rewards of his promises as he breaks his promises' to the American people. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
SO NOW HE IS OFFICIALLY IN THE LIARS CLUB!!!!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I DONT THINK SO SOUNDS LIKE HE IS AGAINST OBAMA.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

TOOK ALMOST 8 YRS FOR US , TO PAY THE OIL COMPANIES BACK, FOR PUTTING,MR BUSH AND CHANEY IN THE WHITE HOUSE I GUESS THIS TIME WE GOT A BARGAIN.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:TOOK ALMOST 8 YRS FOR US , TO PAY THE OIL COMPANIES BACK, FOR PUTTING,MR BUSH AND CHANEY IN THE WHITE HOUSE I GUESS THIS TIME WE GOT A BARGAIN.
Why does what Obama do wrong always come back to Bush? Bush was bad. Bush is gone. Obama is horrible. Obama is here. Simple. Let's not turn our focus as a nation to what happened, but lets focus on what is happening and what we can try and do to change it. I don't like the stimulus package because, like all bills, it has too much BS in it. We need a plan to change things around. Tell me what yall think about this:

Eliminate food stamps/cards. When I was growing up we had goverment subsidised food. We recieved Milk, eggs, bread, peanut butter, cheese, etc. We did not eat Doritos and steaks on someone else's dollar. We were given what we needed to live off from. we should let the american farmers that are going bankrupt sell this to the US government and feed our people and keep farmers employed. We do not need to feed people not working better than the people busting thier butts every day.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Again Pine mt. you are blaming Bush for the oil price hike which is completely false, not true and I have already refered you to the 60 minutes report on this forum. TRY LISTENING TO IT.