Illegals are getting the new stimulus jobs

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

2500 HD

Illegals are getting the new stimulus jobs

Post by 2500 HD »

The Senate , Obama, and Pelosis took out a provision that was put into the stimulus bill. The House put in a provision that required every person that was hired for the new program jobs under the stimulus plan to prove legal validated citizenship statis before they could be hired. Senators chanded the provision, Obama and Pelosis took out the provision and now aprox. 300,000 of the jobs will go to illegal immigrants. BOY OBAMA REALLY WANTS TO HELP AMERICAN'S OUT NOW DOESN'T HE :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: .

bluemouse

Re: Illegals are getting the new stimulus jobs

Post by bluemouse »

Obama and pepsi cola would never bring a homeless hobo are illegal in the home to take care of them in these ruff times, because at the end of the week they would come home and the silver, jewels and all the money in the house would be gone. And they would be standing there rubbing thier noggins and wondering why they let democraps in thier homes.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I am not at all surprised, thats what I said as soon as the plan was laid out. Its not the first thing I saw coming and it wont be the last.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

hey JB, you know I anit the brightes cayola in the box, but is this sorta like crapping on one shoe and wipping it off on the other.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

You watch, Unemployment rates will soar to new high's , but "We Created all these new jobs" :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

springs a coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

The country is crumbling and your doing one liners, you are a funny guy for sure.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:The country is crumbling and your doing one liners, you are a funny guy for sure.
well thank you

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

beaglechase wrote:springs a coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AC the illegal immigrants are coming for the new jobs, Spring comes every year around this time :roll: :roll: :roll: Or haven't you ever noticed that :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

.I DON'T THEY TOOK THE PART OUT OF THE BILL ,BUT IF THEY DID YOU REPUBLICAN, SMALL BUSINESS OWNER AND FARMERS, ARE TURNING BACK FLIPS,YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE YOUR WORKERS ANYMORE .THAT MUST BE WHY YOU ARE SO HAPPY..

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:.I DON'T THEY TOOK THE PART OUT OF THE BILL ,BUT IF THEY DID YOU REPUBLICAN, SMALL BUSINESS OWNER AND FARMERS, ARE TURNING BACK FLIPS,YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE YOUR WORKERS ANYMORE .THAT MUST BE WHY YOU ARE SO HAPPY..
Like usuall you don't do any research, just go by what you think.
BACK FLIPS????????? Stimulus jobs intended for Americans that are out of work, will not be given to the Americans that are out of work!!!!!!!! As far as I'm concern thats like committing TREASON!!!!!!!!!! :argue: :argue: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

AGAIN YOU MISS THE POINT OF A SERIOUS SITUATION THAT YOUR NEW PRESIDENT AND CABINET MEMBER PELOSIS DID NOT HELP, BUT HURT 300,000 AMERICAN'S FROM THE CURRENT UNEMPLOYMENT SITUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

PEOPLE WITH YOUR MENTALITY IS WHY WE ARE IN THE SHAPE THIS COUNTRY IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:.I DON'T THEY TOOK THE PART OUT OF THE BILL ,BUT IF THEY DID YOU REPUBLICAN, SMALL BUSINESS OWNER AND FARMERS, ARE TURNING BACK FLIPS,YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE YOUR WORKERS ANYMORE .THAT MUST BE WHY YOU ARE SO HAPPY..
Why is it every bad bill that get's passed through this congress and administration, you still insist that it must be Bush and the Republicans are at fault. Liberals do not want to be held accountable for anything. Obama and Pelosi want to use stimulus money to give jobs to illegals and you blame the republicans. It's your party in the Whitehouse and in both Houses of congress that are making these bad bills. How about they get the blame for it?
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"