GOP

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

GOP

Post by beaglechase »

How will they be precieved 2 yrs down the road from now, will they be rewarded for sitting on their hands, with a do nothing attitude, or will they be praised, because they was not for the stimulus plan?

tinymwoods

Re: GOP

Post by tinymwoods »

I praise them now and I am sure I will in the future for not spending more money to cure not having any money. How ridiculous do you have to be to think if your have $20 coming in you should spend $100 to make more money come in? I have written my local congressman (democrat I voted for) and asked him not to vote for a huge pork lined budget that will force inflation and forfeit the future of our children.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

beaglechase wrote:How will they be precieved 2 yrs down the road from now, will they be rewarded for sitting on their hands, with a do nothing attitude, or will they be praised, because they was not for the stimulus plan?
Liberals just can't exist without something to complain about.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Obama, do you want eight more years, of what got us to this point one trillion in debt? Heck no! So watch me I can do it in 30 days. Go figure, want be surprized if we change our National bird to a chicken.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

bluemouse wrote:Obama, do you want eight more years, of what got us to this point one trillion in debt? Heck no! So watch me I can do it in 30 days. Go figure, want be surprized if we change our National bird to a chicken.
a chicken in every pot and 2 cars in ever driveway, money is gonna fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase the only thing thats going to fly is you over that coooo-coooo nest.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

well thank ya

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

WITH A LITTLE BLESING FROM GOD THEY WILL JUST BE A BAD MEMORY,
IF OBAMA KEEPS GOING LIKE HE IS .IT COULD HAPPEN THEY HAVE ALREADY PICKED A CONFESSED DRUG ADDICT FOR THEIR LEADER,RUSH THE MAN,THEN THAT HAVE THAT NUT UP NORTH THAT SEE'S RUSSIA FROM HER FRONT PORCH,
SO IF GOD WILL BLESS AMERICA AGAIN ,I THINK IT WILL JUST BE A BAD MEMORY.OR NIGHT MARE .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

With the democrats having all of the power and only needing 1 vote in the senate and they can buy that via Arlin Spector it amazes me that they are so concerned wheather the republicans support them or not. I think it is that the democrats themselves dont want to move forward without an escape goat. If they believe so stong in their plan, why so paraniod about the republicans. Example, it is a shame the democrats are trying to divert attention to limbaugh to keep from talking about the continueing downturn the economy is in, Just do it without the republicans, if your right you'll be hero's.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:
bluemouse wrote:Obama, do you want eight more years, of what got us to this point one trillion in debt? Heck no! So watch me I can do it in 30 days. Go figure, want be surprized if we change our National bird to a chicken.
a chicken in every pot and 2 cars in ever driveway, money is gonna fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a joke. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Hers a little * for yall, YOU can not run your household or this country with more money than you take in, both will fall. Heres a question for all fighting for either side, now think before you answer, Do you think that 80% of elected officials have you or this country at their best interest? Wait before you answer-----------------------------------NO, these people are after power and what outside interest can bring to the table. If you answered yes there would still be jobs here in the good o usa, crimals would have less rights that hard working people, the prez could not stand in front of a tv and lie out both sides of his mouth so the media can smooth it over and lead the sheep to slaughter. I had no bias for Obama untill he started his lies. I would love to tell him all around a pigs butt is still PORK. Carry on fellows ITs just me pulling your leg.

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:WITH A LITTLE BLESING FROM GOD THEY WILL JUST BE A BAD MEMORY,
IF OBAMA KEEPS GOING LIKE HE IS .IT COULD HAPPEN THEY HAVE ALREADY PICKED A CONFESSED DRUG ADDICT FOR THEIR LEADER,RUSH THE MAN,THEN THAT HAVE THAT NUT UP NORTH THAT SEE'S RUSSIA FROM HER FRONT PORCH,
SO IF GOD WILL BLESS AMERICA AGAIN ,I THINK IT WILL JUST BE A BAD MEMORY.OR NIGHT MARE .
Are you serious? Please tell me you know better. Sarah Palin did not say she could see Russia from her porch, that was Tina Fay on Saturday Night Live. WOW!!! It was this kind of thinking that elected Obama into office. People hearing rumors and lies and not knowing facts. Did people not research Obama's stance on gun control in Illinois? On abortion? His spending and earmarks? WOW!!!! As far as Rush Limboooo, he has no voice for me. He is smack crazy most of the time. He will not be running for president. He is not running our congress that passed a spending bill loaded with pet projects, including over $1 million for mormon crickets. WOW!!!!
It is time to quit worrying about some big mouth radio personallity and a man that was president and made a mess of things, and worrying about the problems facing us today and what is being done to help me and you. Riding the public hate for Bush is not going to fix our country and will not allow liberal politicians to win in 2 years. Atleast we better hope not. WOW!
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

tinymwoods wrote:Sarah Palin did not say she could see Russia from her porch, that was Tina Fay on Saturday Night Live.
So what you're saying is Saturday Night Live is not a credible source? WOW!! CNN seemed to think so when they used SNL as a source for perpetuating this story. If CNN and SNL both are not credible sources then where do we go to get our news? :???:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tinymwoods wrote:I praise them now and I am sure I will in the future for not spending more money to cure not having any money. How ridiculous do you have to be to think if your have $20 coming in you should spend $100 to make more money come in? I have written my local congressman (democrat I voted for) and asked him not to vote for a huge pork lined budget that will force inflation and forfeit the future of our children.
DO YOU PRAISE HIM FOR RUNNING UP 450BILLION OR MORE ON ONE THING, DO YOU PRAISE HIM FOR HALIBURTON, WASTING THE TAXPAYERS DOLLAR, DO YOU PRAISE HIM FOR OVER 4000THOUSAND THAT LOST THEIR LIVES, OR THE 30THOUSAND WHO LOST LIMB OR OTHER PARTS OF THEIR BODY, HOW MANY HAVE YOU TALKED TO WHO CAN'T POSSIBLY REGAIN THEIR LIVES, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MESSED UP, AND ANOTHER THING THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT LIKE RUNNING YOUR HOUSEHOLD FINANCES, WHEN MONEY IS NEEDED TO FINANCE A RECOVERY, WHAT DO YOU DO?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

You access the value, weigh your risk/reward, then make the calculated investment.
In our case, I hope the sum of the WHOLE is greater than the value in parts... :shock: