Obama to reverse limits on stem cell research

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bev
Site Admin

Obama to reverse limits on stem cell research

Post by Bev »

TC

Re: Obama to reverse limits on stem cell research

Post by TC »

Tony Perkins of the conservative Family Research Council. "President Obama's policy change is especially troubling given the significant adult stem cell advances that are being used to treat patients now without harming or destroying human embryos."
This is completely IMMORAL!

And then Obama goes on to state that he will ensure it is performed Morally and ethically... UMMM yeah some one with out morals and ethics sure can!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

BASED ON HOW WELL HE HAS KEPT HIS PREVIOUS PROMISES, WE CAN REST ASSURE HE WILL MEET THIS PROMISE WITH THE SAME COMMITMENT.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

RABBITHOUND------ I SAID THE OTHER DAY I WOULD NOT MENTION HIS NAME,AND I WANT BUT, TO TALK ABOUT OBAMA'S MORALS AFTER WHAT WE JUST WENT THROUGH.YOU TALK ABOUT HIPPOCRITIC MY GOD,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

zambron

Post by zambron »

it was leagel before the only differnce now is were paying for it
If Elmer fudd was my friend buggs would be dead

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Keep avoiding the topic with more Bush rhetoric.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

This is just another case of how beliefs have gone astray from what is right or wrong. The gathering of fetuses for research is abortion, today in this country abortion is legal murder. Obama has even reversed the the rights of doctors and nusres from their right to not preform this type of service to people because of their own morals. I tell you this and you can believe it or not, if there was no money in abortions it would not happen as much as it does in this society. Its all about the money. The same with stem cell research its all about future pay offs. So if someone can explain how taking a life to save a life is a win-win product I would like to hear it.