Market news

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Market news

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

IF ONLY YOU COULD VALIDATE ANY OF YOUR SENTIMENT, THEN IT WOULD BE WORTH CONSIDERATION.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:IF ONLY YOU COULD VALIDATE ANY OF YOUR SENTIMENT, THEN IT WOULD BE WORTH CONSIDERATION.
NO MATTER RABBITHOUNDJB WHAT I VALIDATE TO YOU, YOU WON'T ACCEPT IT, I RESPECTED YOU AT FIRST BUT YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN, MY OPINIONS ARE NOT WHAT THEY WERE OF FIRST...

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

beaglechase wrote:
Rabbithoundjb wrote:IF ONLY YOU COULD VALIDATE ANY OF YOUR SENTIMENT, THEN IT WOULD BE WORTH CONSIDERATION.
NO MATTER RABBITHOUNDJB WHAT I VALIDATE TO YOU, YOU WON'T ACCEPT IT, I RESPECTED YOU AT FIRST BUT YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN, MY OPINIONS ARE NOT WHAT THEY WERE OF FIRST...
:lol: I am sure he will still sleep well regardless of your opinion of him. :lol:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I have let you down because I have posted the legislation names to support my posts and given you numerous avenues to go search for information, and not just excepted your opinion as fact because it is far from that, its rhetoric,propaganda etc. I HAVE EXPOSED YOU. It really bothers me that you dont respect me but I'm sure I'll get over it.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:I have let you down because I have posted the legislation names to support my posts and given you numerous avenues to go search for information, and not just excepted your opinion as fact because it is far from that, its rhetoric,propaganda etc. I HAVE EXPOSED YOU. It really bothers me that you dont respect me but I'm sure I'll get over it.
Beaglechase is a Liberal all he knows is whineing and name calling.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tommyg wrote:
Rabbithoundjb wrote:I have let you down because I have posted the legislation names to support my posts and given you numerous avenues to go search for information, and not just excepted your opinion as fact because it is far from that, its rhetoric,propaganda etc. I HAVE EXPOSED YOU. It really bothers me that you dont respect me but I'm sure I'll get over it.
Beaglechase is a Liberal all he knows is whineing and name calling.
WHAT HAS LIBERALISM BROUGHT FORTH TO DO GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE, YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Start of the American Revolution it was, triggered by the rejection of the Stamp Act taxation's of King George… of course none of us were there with the powers of omnipresence to know how much of world history has been embellished and altered over the years, and when one sees how much distortion there is in the accounting of current and recent events it almost all becomes suspect.

So start with some known truths…
Executive order 13286 takes the powers away from the Atty General, FEMA, Dept of Transportation, Defense, the SEC, Health and Human Services, Education, Veterans Affairs… all authority has been moved to the Secretary of Homeland Security

The Federal Reserve is a Corporation, as Alan Greenspan spins it “The Federal Reserve is an independent agency…there is NO agency of government which can overrule actions that we take.”

We the People, huh? If one desires to know what is really going on they’ll have to first deal with their own confirmation bias. Then read executive orders and research the FED. Start looking into everything with a very critical mind. There is so much crap out there, on every edge of the plate that the truth is hard to discern.