United States Bankruptcy Poll

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Re: United States Bankruptcy Poll

Post by beaglechase »

well realy you guys answered the question, you just asked! we know that right now no one is gonna let very much go out into our economy, because they are scared to spend, banks aren't loaning much money, the economic wheels just stop turning, we now know at this moment America has good credit or they couldn't do, what is necessary to get our economy out of the hole, GW dug! somebody needs to put money out there, that can rebuild our roads and bridges, and infrastructure, supply our grand and great grand children schools that would put our nation in the lead once again.....we need health care for any American that doesn't have any....we need to feed and cloth children that doesn't have that luxury...we need things for america, not foreign countries, we need ways to have our manufactoring base back in America...not encourageing companies to go overseas.. we need fair trade laws...we need jobs, I believe this was the main plug that got Obama elected.....you may say, which I know you don't agree with what was listed, we don't need those things, well I don't know where you live, but in my area people need the help, and this forum is posted patriotism, this is what our forefathers had in mind, people helping people,,,

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

money is what keeps the american economy moving, without it that is where we are now!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

There you go again blaming Bush without any credible validation, just more rambling rhetoric.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

The only question you just answered is the one you asked yourself in your own head. No one asked, what do liberals want and who are they going to blame because they don't have it.

The questions you avoided were the ones that would show you have no clue about the economy and yet you want to tell everyone else how things won't work.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"