obama guys

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Re: obama guys

Post by beaglechase »

gentlemen you can call me names or whatever, even antichrist, if you didn't know anybetter, but the bottom line is that America spoke, and its not your ideaology they wanted...you can look up all the bias media your little heart can muster, and talk a loota bs but as far as the truth you'll never find it! I hope Rush Limbaugh is your corner man, and he keeps talking like he has for 30yrs...for as long as he is your spokesperson, you haven't got a chance of winning an election. and how many times have I told you that I didn't vote for Obama, but he could never screw it up any worse than the idiot you put in office?

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

What is ruining this nation is people not looking for the truth, let me say that again, TRUTH. As a conservative .
WHO'S VERSION OF THE TRUTH IS THE QUESTION,MORE SO THAN NOT LOOKING FOR TRUTH.SO FAR IN THIS COUNTRY OF POLITICS ,THERE IS NO TRUTH,ONLY OPINIONS OF THE TRUTH.DEPENDING ON WHICH SIDE OF THE ISSUE YOU ARE ON..THIS COUNTRY CANNOT BE RUN BY DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS A LONE,IT WAS NOT BUILT THAT WAY...
RUFUS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:gentlemen you can call me names or whatever, even antichrist, if you didn't know anybetter, but the bottom line is that America spoke, and its not your ideaology they wanted...you can look up all the bias media your little heart can muster, and talk a loota bs but as far as the truth you'll never find it! I hope Rush Limbaugh is your corner man, and he keeps talking like he has for 30yrs...for as long as he is your spokesperson, you haven't got a chance of winning an election. and how many times have I told you that I didn't vote for Obama, but he could never screw it up any worse than the idiot you put in office?
You forgot kook. :lol:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tommyg I will stand for kook if you will take the name lunatic

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

That explains it Pine mt. you don't know what truth means. On with the rhetoric and false accusations.

Pine Mt Beagles

SO TELL ME OH GREAT ONE' WHAT IS THE TRUTH,,IN YOUR OPINION.
RUFUS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

TRUTH= FACTS, what actually happened, who actually signed that law, that legislation, that deregulation, that oversight, who is the responsible person. The truth is not my opinion or your opinion, thats why its called an opinion and not a fact.

When someone goes to a field trial their opinion maybe that so and so dog won but whom ever the judges bought back won, fact not opinion.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

beaglechase wrote:gentlemen you can call me names or whatever, even antichrist, if you didn't know anybetter, but the bottom line is that America spoke, and its not your ideaology they wanted...you can look up all the bias media your little heart can muster, and talk a loota bs but as far as the truth you'll never find it! I hope Rush Limbaugh is your corner man, and he keeps talking like he has for 30yrs...for as long as he is your spokesperson, you haven't got a chance of winning an election. and how many times have I told you that I didn't vote for Obama, but he could never screw it up any worse than the idiot you put in office?
Hey AC who did you vote for? What idiot were you trying to get into office?

Pine Mt Beagles

The truth is not my opinion or your opinion, thats why its called an opinion and not a fact.
IT'S CALLED POLITICS,THE TRUTH DOES NOT COUNT FOR NOTHING,
RUFUS

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

Tony once again you inadvertantly proved my point. As a Nation we accept mediocrity as greatness. And anyone who tells us "that really wasn't all that great" gets labeled as unpatriotic or eurotrash. You can call it crap all you want, yet that Professor was paid for his mind. And you thought enough of his opinion to argue it. So who was full of crap again?

Not sure where you got the idea I want to sound superior to the "flag wavin' gun-totin' crowd". But how can you honestly say that America wasn't made great by people working together? Ever heard of barn raisings? How about Militias? Both of those practices were made specifically to help others... and one is the basis for our National Guard! If there was no sense of Community why were early Militias often named for the community they represented?!

But hey if you believe America was made great by individuals lets forget about the Bill of Rights. It should have been written by one man instead of voted on by many. While we are at it let's do away with that pesky little line in the constitution and replace it with "for a person, by a person". The simple truth, Tony, is that this Nation was founded by individuals who came together and worked towards a common goal. No amount of rhetoric, or name calling will change that.

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Some of what you said doubleEagle is true, things do change, the sun doesn't shine on the same dog forever, but some of what you said is hogwash. It is true that americans have become complacent and reliant on anything but themselves but the american dream is built on people striving to be all they can not government taking it upon itself to take from some and give to others. Another commonality those empires had was they allowed their kings/leaders to have too much control which is exactly what the Obama administration is trying to do with these bailouts and getting more control over the banks, auto industry, healthcare and so on. DoubleEagle another thing you are wrong about is people speaking out (that is what freedom is about). What is ruining this nation is people not looking for the truth, let me say that again, TRUTH. As a conservative I will not sit back and allow the liberals to socailize my country without speaking my mind.
Beaglechase you are delerious, you absulutely cant perticipate unless you are taking a shot at the republicans. You say I dont support gun control, I dont support abortion and so on but you did, you voted for an extreme liberal who supports all of the above. A serial killer would get your vote if he was a democrat.
Rabbithound... quite frankly I agree with all of your points. They mirrored mine to a greater or lesser degree. That means there's hope for this nation. Two people with differing views can agree on specific points and do it with a minimum of mud slinging. Now I'm a bit lost when it comes to the "freedom of speech" portion. I wasn't aware that I was trying to or really could impugne your freedom of speech. If anything I wanted a productive discussion in this forum for once. But I am guessing feelings are still a bit raw after last November. It's understandable.

But all of us here need to realize it cannot be "us against them" anymore when it comes to American politics. That sort of hatred only makes things worse. When we begin to think in terms of Red vs. Blue we forget to pay attention to not only the policies spoken but the votes that are cast as well. And I am not speaking of what those talking heads on TV will tell you. They get paid to stir the pot. I truly want people to man up and spend the time researching the people they are voting for. Politics should be a calling... not a business.

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

You may resume the :hammer: and :bash: festival now... :lol:

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

But hey if you believe America was made great by individuals lets forget about the Bill of Rights.

This statement shows YOUR total ignorance of what the Bill of Rights is and does...America WAS made great by individuals so much so that the Bill of Rights spells out RIGHTS for INDIVIDUALS...not groups. Look at them again, the right to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, freedom for individuals to ASSEMBLE, freedom to practice religion of their choice...all individual rights, not collective.

Thanks for trying, come back when you have more bearing.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

DoubleEagle I am not on here to bash anyone intentionally and I would forget about Johnson,Carter and Clinton if these liberals would blame Bush for what he is responsible for, I accept he made mistakes and is not perfect but I will not allow him to be blamed for things just because the air went out while he was president. I run into problems at work everyday that I try to fix that I had nothing to do with causeing. No one person or even a group can catch everything before it breaks. I to like to go find the facts as best that I can. I believe in blaming the responsible person or people, period. I am all for discussing what Obama is doing or not doing.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

2500 HD wrote:
Hey AC who did you vote for? What idiot were you trying to get into office?
neither one 2500, but you probaly voted the McCain and Palin ticket, but I didn't want to have more of the same...