Republican Party

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Republican Party

Post by beaglechase »

Is there trouble among the ranks?

Tim H

Re: Republican Party

Post by Tim H »

Being the liberal you are, why are you so worried about the republicans? It amazes me how much the liberals need something to complain about.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

NOTHING, RUSH AND PALIN CAN'T HANDLE, :lol: BUT AFTER BUSH AND CHANEY GOES TO PRISION FOR WAR CRIMES,AND RUSH IS BACK IN JAIL FOR HIS DRUG DEALING,I DON'T KNOW IF PALIN WILL STILL BE INTERESTED OR NOT,SO YES THEY MIGHT BE HAVING SOME PROBLEMS.
RUFUS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I like this one, I get to pull a Beaglechase and ask you Pine mt. what has Bush been found guily of, and speaking of troubles has Obama filled his cabinet yet, oh no today another tax evader not to mention one of the more respected democratic senators(byrd) went after Obama for expanding his power. You gotta be kidding me, just another attempt to avoid the issues.

Tim I think the Democrats believe they can hide their party problems by talking about the republicans. NOT!!!!!!!

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

atleast our new (future) health and human services secretary likes to kill babies!
Who is in trouble? Just get another Clinton person (Clinton administration official Nancy-Ann DeParle as White House health care czar) to add some change.

Wow, republicans better watch out they don't call out a lie or have some crazy left wing stir trouble for them.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

zambron

Post by zambron »

tinymwoods wrote:atleast our new (future) health and human services secretary likes to kill babies!
Who is in trouble? Just get another Clinton person (Clinton administration official Nancy-Ann DeParle as White House health care czar) to add some change.

Wow, republicans better watch out they don't call out a lie or have some crazy left wing stir trouble for them.
she also didnt want to give the people of her state there income tax refunds back
If Elmer fudd was my friend buggs would be dead

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

I hope so Rush is pointing out the spineless Republicans and maybe the party will get stronger. Pine Mtn you are a Joke,I can say that now without a dought.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tommyg wrote:I hope so Rush is pointing out the spineless Republicans and maybe the party will get stronger. Pine Mtn you are a Joke,I can say that now without a dought.
so are you saying Rush Limbaugh may be the gop canidate for president? and Sarah his running mate?

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Why are all you liberals so scared of what Rush Limbaugh has to say, is it just hitting you too hard? He's an entertainer. Don't you think the President should spend more effort and time trying to figure out more important things.

Also, let me clear up this idiotic posturing by the liberals trying to imply that Rush wanted this country to fail. What he said is that he hope Obama fails to accomplish his agenda and so do I as well as many other Americans. His agenda is to take freedoms from Americans, I hope President Obama fails to accomplish that. Now is Obama and the rest of the liberal democrats going to take time and effort to attack me?

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

He's an entertainer Tim I have to disagree with you on this one...while I will admit his show IS entertaining to call Rush simply an entertainer is quite an insult, which I believe HE would argue with you about...you do him and his over 20 years of being the voice of modern conservatism a great disservice when you label him merely an entertainer.

Rush IS the voice of millions of conservatives who would have NO outlet were it not for him and others like him(who are where they are because of him). Mere "entertainers" do not get the respect of CPAC or the Heritage Foundation as he does. He doesnt say the things he does to get ratings, he actually believes them. He is able to give voice to deep convictions that many of us have, and does so much more eloquently than we can. True he only has a talk show...yet its perhaps the most influential talk show in history and if you dont think he is right now the leader of the Conservative movement you have something to learn. Notice though Pine Mountain and Beaglechase that I didnt say he was the Leader of the Republican Party, he is the leader of CONSERVATIVES...a leader that I believe SHOULD be doing exactly what he is doing. Opposing bad policy because its bad for the country. I agree with Rush when he says he wants OBAMA to fail...I want him to fail too since his success will be the death of the USA as a free country. Rush knows this and was misquoted as you Tim have already pointed out.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

BLUEGRASS
I THINK A LOT OF THE GUY'S STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE IN BEING A CONSERVATIVE, AND BEING A REPUBLICAN,THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

AND MY OLD BUDDY---- TOMMYG,,,,TORTURE,SPYING ON PRIVATE CITIZENS ,WARRANTLESS WIRE TAPPS,LEAKING INFORMATION ON AN ACTIVE, CIA OPERATIVE. HOLDING PEOPLE FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS WITHOUT A CHARGE OF ANY KIND,ALL THIS MAY BE A JOKE TO YOU BUT TO THE NEARLY 75 % OF AMERICANS WHO WANT IT INVESTIGATED IT IS NOT FUNNY.SO YOU JUST, :lol: :lol: :lol:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Pine mt I will ask again what has Bush been convicted of, more of MSMBC rhetoric and you eating it up. SAD.

I think I have figured out why so many people are democrats, apparently they dont have to pay taxes. I guess thats why it doesn't bother them if they go up. Just look at Obamas appointees.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:BLUEGRASS
I THINK A LOT OF THE GUY'S STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE IN BEING A CONSERVATIVE, AND BEING A REPUBLICAN,THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

AND MY OLD BUDDY---- TOMMYG,,,,TORTURE,SPYING ON PRIVATE CITIZENS ,WARRANTLESS WIRE TAPPS,LEAKING INFORMATION ON AN ACTIVE, CIA OPERATIVE. HOLDING PEOPLE FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS WITHOUT A CHARGE OF ANY KIND,ALL THIS MAY BE A JOKE TO YOU BUT TO THE NEARLY 75 % OF AMERICANS WHO WANT IT INVESTIGATED IT IS NOT FUNNY.SO YOU JUST, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoken Like a true Liberal. I realy don't go along with giving up freedom for security. I do however belive that getting information from know terriosts by anymeans to keep America safe is the RIGHT THING TO DO!!!!!!! Pine Mtn when the next Terroist attack happens,and I hope it don't,there maybe Millions killed insted of Thousands. No matter what you think we were attacked 9/11/2001,and the Terroists let go from Gitmo have rejoined the fight,and no matter what you Liberals think they are the enemey,they will kill us if we let them. Torture what a joke,have you seen some of the viedo of what they do to us? Did you see them behead captives? Is that wrong to you? I can't belive an American would question the Miltarys tactics,you sound like Murtha. He at least admits hes a Liberal. Belive I'm no Old Buddy of the likes of you.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

bluegrass wrote:.while I will admit his show IS entertaining to call Rush simply an entertainer is quite an insult
I don't think he would be insulted at all. I didn't say he is ONLY an entertainer. He is an American and an outspoken one but he is not someone that Obama should be focused on.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:TORTURE,SPYING ON PRIVATE CITIZENS ,WARRANTLESS WIRE TAPPS,LEAKING INFORMATION ON AN ACTIVE, CIA OPERATIVE. HOLDING PEOPLE FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS WITHOUT A CHARGE OF ANY KIND
You just listen to the CNN talking heads and believe everything they say. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: