Governers refusing aid

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Governers refusing aid

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

2500 you are right on target and pine mt unlike you I have supported my position with with the information anyone could go find themself. You wont because there is no legislature to support your rhetoric. Your the twister on this forum.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:GEORGE BUSH ,,,IS THE WORST ENEMY THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER HAD
Are you still going to imply that you didn't want him to fail. What if Rush had said "Obama is the worst enemy this country has ever had." Would you have called him unpatriotic? Of course you would have. Hypocritical, but you have pretty much said something even worse then what Rush said and you called HIM unpatriotic. :hammer:

Liberals have always considered it unpatriotic to disagree with them.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

o.K conservative americans just what do you believe that is the right coarse to lead this country, beside more of the same failed policies. come up with something original. you critisize a lot, bring up bias forums. lets see just how smart you are?

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

beaglechase wrote:o.K conservative americans just what do you believe that is the right coarse to lead this country, beside more of the same failed policies. come up with something original. you critisize a lot, bring up bias forums. lets see just how smart you are?
I'm not gonna be the broken record on this AC. I posted my thoughts on this several times, go back and read them.

AC you are one of the most narrow minded individual I have ever dealt with, do you have A.D.D.???
2500 HD wrote:Rufus, I enjoy the debate over the last couple of weeks, buy you ,of any one on the board, about the countries issue's have me completely stumped. You and I both claim to be independent with conservative thoughts, BUT I see you defending the most liberal idea's and concepts of our new administation that is in office.
A true conservative would not defend a 3.55 trillion dollar spending spree.
A true conservative would see through this stimulus scam and realize that there is not enough $$$ going back to the people and too much going to special interest groups that traded votes in return for results!!!!!!!!!
A true conservative would support cuts to government spending.
A true consevative would not jepordize his children's and grandchildren's future tax dollars for a situation that could be resolved right now.
A true conservative would not defend $$$ for tattoe removal, hog farm smell, and 30 million $$$ for mice protection, at a time when real Americans are in finacial trouble.
A true conservative would see that the price of fuel broke this country not the banks. (forclosure rate was dirrectly related to heating & travel fuel costs, because people could make their payments when fuel and heating oil where at reasonable prices)
At last but not least a true conservative would not constantly side with a guy like beaglechase who is so far left that he fell off the paper.

Obama may have some good idea's on some of the countries current problems, but instead of atacking the issue's dirrectly, he is allowing the pork barrel spending at an explosive rate, not to stimulate the economy, but rather to pay off his voter debt at our expense. The cabinet members he has chosen are proof that special interest groups have way more than their hand in the cookie jar, they are after the whole company that made the cookie's!!!!!!!!

Obama could stimulate the economy with out spending a dime, just by boosting consumer coffidence. Keep the fuel cost as low as possible, tax incentives for business's to bring their jobs soley back to the U.S., tax penalties for companies that do not bring their jobs back to the U.S., cut all heath care, social security, and government benefits to illegal immigrants just to start with. More government control will not stimulate our economy, consumer coffidence would.
To add to this if an immigrant is here and is working, TAX THEM.

We don't need tax increases, we need tax enforcement. Especially to Obama's cabinet members. Anyone behind on their taxes is stealing from the U.S.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

by 2500 HD

Rufus, I enjoy the debate over the last couple of weeks, buy you ,of any one on the board, about the countries issue's have me completely stumped. You and I both claim to be independent with conservative thoughts, BUT I see you defending the most liberal idea's and concepts of our new administation that is in office.
A true conservative would not defend a 3.55 trillion dollar spending spree.---------------------I DON'T LIKE IT BUT THE 30'S PROVED THE GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY.ONE THAT CAN SPEND US OUT OF THIS RECESSION.THEY HAVE TO SPEND BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CAN,OR WILL,
A true conservative would see through this stimulus scam and realize that there is not enough $$$ going back to the people and too much going to special interest groups that traded votes in return for results!!!!!!!!!-------------------OF COURSE THE STIMULAS PACKAGE IS NOT PERFECT,BUT IT IS ALREADY HELPING,DOWN AROUND LEXINGTON PEOPLE ARE GETTING JOBS INSULATING HOUSES,,AND THE SCHOOL WHERE MY SON,WORKS WAS GOING TO LAY OFF SOME TEACHERS,THEY JUST TOLD THEM THEY WOULD BE NO LAY OFFS,-------------------------------------NO BILL IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA HAS EVER' BEEN PASSED WITH OUT SO CALLED PORK SPENDING,THEY PAY FOR EACH OTHER'S VOTES WITH IT,REPUBLICANS PAY DEMOCRATS AND DEMOCRATS PAY REAPUBLICANS.NOT US BUT OUR ELECTED OFFICALS,-------------------------
A true conservative would support cuts to government spending.----------------GOVERNMENT SPENDING IS BEING CUT EVERYDAY,OF COURSE IT IS NOT ENOUGH BUT MORE WIL COME-------------------
A true consevative would not jepordize his children's and grandchildren's future tax dollars for a situation that could be resolved right now.THE SITUATION TOOK A LONG TIME TO CREATE ,AND PROGRESS IS BEINGBMADE EVERY DAY--------------
A true conservative would not defend $$$ for tattoe removal, hog farm smell, and 30 million $$$ for mice protection, at a time when real Americans are in finacial trouble.------------I HATE THIS PART MYSELF, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE BAD WITH THE GOOD ,KINDA LIKE IF YOU LOOSE A SOCKET OF A SPECIAL SIZE AND HAVE TO BUY THE WHOLE SET JUST FOR THE ONE SOCKET------------------------
A true conservative would see that the price of fuel broke this country not the banks. (forclosure rate was dirrectly related to heating & travel fuel costs, because people could make their payments when fuel and heating oil where at reasonable prices)---------I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE BUT I THINK BANKS PLAYED A MUCH BIGGER PART ,I THINK LOWER FUEL PRICES ARE THE BEST STIMULITANT FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS RIGHT NOW, THE POOR HAVE NO MONEY AND THE RICH HAVE PLENTY SO IT WANT DO MUCH FOR THEM,,
At last but not least a true conservative would not constantly side with a guy like beaglechase who is so far left that he fell off the paper.------------I DON'T SIDE WITH ANYONE HERE I EITHER AGREE OR DISAGREE .AT SOME TIME OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS' I HAVE AGREED WITH ALMOST EVERY ONE ON HERE,I WOULDN'T CALL IT CONSTANTLY SIDING WITH THEM.-------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama could stimulate the economy with out spending a dime, just by boosting consumer coffidence. Keep the fuel cost as low as possible, tax incentives for business's to bring their jobs soley back to the U.S., tax penalties for companies that do not bring their jobs back to the U.S., cut all heath care, social security, and government benefits to illegal immigrants just to start with. More government control will not stimulate our economy, consumer coffidence would.-------------------------
TAX INCENTIVES FOR BUSINESS OVER SEAS HAS BEEN TRIED,AMERICANS CAN'T COMPETE WITH 10 CENTS AN HOUR LABOR,GOVERNMENT HAS TO TAKE CONTROL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE'' SMALL BUSINESS'S AND CONSUMERS JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT,,THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST POST'S I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME AND SOME VERY GOOD POINT AND IDEAS.-GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUSINESS AND THANKS..

RUFUS

cut all heath care, social security, and government benefits to illegal immigrants ,I AGREE 100 % AMEN TO THAT.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

A true conservative would not defend $$$ for tattoe removal, hog farm smell, and 30 million $$$ for mice protection, at a time when real Americans are in finacial trouble.------------I HATE THIS PART MYSELF, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE BAD WITH THE GOOD ,KINDA LIKE IF YOU LOOSE A SOCKET OF A SPECIAL SIZE AND HAVE TO BUY THE WHOLE SET JUST FOR THE ONE SOCKET

We shouldn't have to settle with taking the good with the bad. Our law makers should look out for our best interest and weed out the bad, not put more in.

TAX INCENTIVES FOR BUSINESS OVER SEAS HAS BEEN TRIED,AMERICANS CAN'T COMPETE WITH 10 CENTS AN HOUR LABOR,GOVERNMENT HAS TO TAKE CONTROL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE'' SMALL BUSINESS'S AND CONSUMERS JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT

I think you missed my point. Give business tax incentive for bringing business back home to the USA. ??????

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:-I DON'T LIKE IT BUT THE 30'S PROVED THE GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY.ONE THAT CAN SPEND US OUT OF THIS RECESSION.THEY HAVE TO SPEND BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CAN,OR WILL,
Yes the welfare system. How has that worked out in the long run? Permanent spending added to a temporary problem. That's liberal economics 101.

I guess if I set my lawn on fire I won't have to mow but that may not be the best solution to tall grass.

Pine Mt Beagles

2500HD
NO I DIDN'T MISS THE POINT, BUT THE GOVERNMENT HAS GAVE BUSINESS OVER SEA'S SO MUCH MONEY THEY ALL BUT PAY THERE SALARY NOW.

That's liberal economics 101
SO FAR IT'S BETTER THAN REPUBLICAN 001
WHERE DO THE PEOPLE THAT GET THAT WELFARE SPEND IT .COULD IT BE WAL-MART OR KROGER OR FOR GAS OR ELECTRIC BILLS ,LIKE EVERYONE SAY'S ABOUT TAXES IT 'S OUR MONEY ANYWAY,MAYBE SOME OF THE PEOPLE GETTING WELFARE ARE DISABLED VETERANS,OR WIDOW'S OF VETERANS OR OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN'T GET SOCIAL SECURITY..
TIM---I KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF SORRY ASS PEOPLE GETTING CHECKS FROM THE GOVERNMENT. I SEE IT AROUND HERE EVERY DAY MOST OF THE PEOLE POSTING IN HERE YOU CAN TELL ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND IT IS A SHAME WE SUPPORT THESE SORRY ONES BUT WHAT IS A LOGICAL ANSWER .
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

That's liberal economics 101
SO FAR IT'S BETTER THAN REPUBLICAN 001[/quote]

So you really not a conservative at all??????????

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:SO FAR IT'S BETTER THAN REPUBLICAN 001
Really, so the markets plunge since the election is better? Unemployment still climbing, is better? You may want to check your math on that question.

Pine Mt Beagles

YOU GUY'S KNOW THE MARKET IS GOING TO GO ON DOWN' FOR MONTHS YET ,AND A LOT OF JOBS WILL STILL BE LOST .WHAT I SAID WAS THAT IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO GET BACK FROM THESE MESS,I KNOW BOTH OF YOU ARE SMARTER THAN I AM, BUT I DO SEE THROUGH THE BULL THAT OBAMA CAUSED THE MARKET TO FALL MORE, AND HE CAUSED MORE JOB LOSS,IF YOU WANT LUMBER YOU HAVE TO GROW A TREE FIRST .IT WAS A LONG TIME COMMING IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO FIX .AS FOR CALLING ME A LIBERAL IF THAT SUITS YOU IT'S FINE BY ME .I ONLY ONE VOTE AND I USE IT .

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:BUT I DO SEE THROUGH THE BULL THAT OBAMA CAUSED THE MARKET TO FALL MORE
Please explain to me why if this stimulus package, that Obama championed, is going to improve things, why did the market fall below 7000? Do you know the last time the market went below 7000? It wasn't in the last 8 years.
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:IT WAS A LONG TIME COMMING IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO FIX
Obama apologists (CNN) will keep saying that as long as they can to keep anyone from holding Obama accountable. Fact is, this is Obama's economy now whether the liberals want to admit it or not. You cannot keep saying it's everyone elses fault the economy is bad when you have laid your hands on more money in one bill than anyone else has.

It's time for Obama and the liberals to man up and say, we've taken control of this economy and so whatever happens from here on out we are responsible. :nod:

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

It's time for Obama and the liberals to man up and say, we've taken control of this economy and so whatever happens from here on out we are responsible.

FAT CHANCE of that EVER happening...LOL

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

bluegrass wrote:It's time for Obama and the liberals to man up and say, we've taken control of this economy and so whatever happens from here on out we are responsible.

FAT CHANCE of that EVER happening...LOL

Tony
bluegrass he might get tired over the lip service of the gop dishing out, since he took office he wanted to work with the republicans. independents. and the democrats, but all have given him a hard time, if this keeps going, he may decide there is no use trying to work with the gop, republicans and conservatives....and may go like Bush did his way or none, and got this country in the greatest quagmire ever,

Pine Mt Beagles

we've taken control of this economy and so whatever happens from here on out we are responsible.
BLUEGRASS----THAT IS RIGHT'' BUT IT TAKES TIME, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN OVER NIGHT .WHAT I THINK IS ACTUALLY HIPOCRITIC' IS SOME OF THESE GUY'S TRY TO LAY ALL THIS BLAME AT OBAMA'S FEET THE MAN HAS NOT BEEN IN FOR TWO MONTHS YET,THE BILL GOT PASSED AND IS WORKING ,,I DON'T EXPECT ANY REAL CHANGE FOR AT LEAST A YEAR, THESE TRY TO BE POLITICIANS ON HERE SAY' WELL HE IS IN' WHY ISN'T THINGS FIXED.-----------NOW THAT RIGHT THERE IS FUNNY----