now how do we dig out

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Re: now how do we dig out

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Obama supporters/Bush haters,

If you hate Predident Bush for his foreign policy decisions then how could you support Obama?
He is continuing where Bush left off and is even being more aggressive on many levels.
He talks one things, but is doing another. Time will expose him.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

All elections have consequences. You wanted change, you voted change, In 2 years I see a major swing in our congress. Watch & SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

you guys gripe and complain about Obama, you must be rich folks, you know good and well, Obama inherited this economic tragedy, from your hero GW Bush, You know you voted for him, have you repented of your evil ways. You need to look around you, what your neighbors are going through trying times....but you stick your chest out like you are better than liberals, democrats, and now liberal republicans, and you address yourselves as conservatives, making fun of people, calling them names, just because they don't agree with your way of thinking. ha imurtuity at its highest, how about your neighborhood, do you feel hard at them, for being a democrat, come on you guys take it a little to far....and you stated that Bush wasn't running, thats true, but his little puppet was. you know that if he had got elected that it would have been more of the same. now you are talking about a man , that has been in office just over a month, and you say he has destroyed America....no America is destroyed, and he is trying hard to put America back on track, and get the economy moving with jobs health care for everyone, and revive the middleclass, that was surely headed for extiction, and create jobs with a living wages and benefits, getting away from the mindset of catering for the rich, you guys go ahead and watch your funny times news..and out in limbo people like limbaugh

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Far from rich, not even close to being well off, actually live paychec to paycheck. wish I had a savings lost it in the stock market over 5 years ago. learned from it and walked away. Did not vote for OBAMA, but I voted. Bush was not my hero, yes I voted for him. Obama did not inherit a 3.5 trillion $$$ spending budget. He created that himself. I have more common sense than our legislative people wether liberal, democrat, or liberal republican. Obama is destroying what is left of America, he just has you snow balled because you want to beleive that his CHANGE will be better. History already proved this won't work, you can't buy yourself out of debt. When the majority work for the government or are supported from the government, there aren't enough tax payers left to continue to support the government and then it will all fail. Corporate America is proof. Too many managers and not enough workers and the company goes bust!!!!!
Beaglechse you have all the answers, so why don't you tell us good hard facts how the next 4 years are gonna play out. You keep asking these questions of how we got here? How we are going to get out of this? ETC!!!!!ETC!!!!!!!!! So give us the play by play instead of picking an arguement and back peadling with weak answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

2500 HD wrote:Far from rich, not even close to being well off, actually live paychec to paycheck. wish I had a savings lost it in the stock market over 5 years ago. learned from it and walked away. Did not vote for OBAMA, but I voted. Bush was not my hero, yes I voted for him. Obama did not inherit a 3.5 trillion $$$ spending budget. He created that himself. I have more common sense than our legislative people wether liberal, democrat, or liberal republican. Obama is destroying what is left of America, he just has you snow balled because you want to beleive that his CHANGE will be better. History already proved this won't work, you can't buy yourself out of debt. When the majority work for the government or are supported from the government, there aren't enough tax payers left to continue to support the government and then it will all fail. Corporate America is proof. Too many managers and not enough workers and the company goes bust!!!!!
Beaglechse you have all the answers, so why don't you tell us good hard facts how the next 4 years are gonna play out. You keep asking these questions of how we got here? How we are going to get out of this? ETC!!!!!ETC!!!!!!!!! So give us the play by play instead of picking an arguement and back peadling with weak answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with the president on this, don't bring up the failed policies of the past," Republican rule" and whatever they did do the opposite.....look at the deficit 11.3 trillion, for failed policies, and giving it to the rich....so far all the republicans have stated is don't d o like Obama do....Prosperity for the middle class in 4yrs. roads, bridges health care, green energy, oil independence, industries reinvesting in America, banks and finance regulated, still have our 1st and 2nd admendments intac

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

beaglechase wrote:
2500 HD wrote:Far from rich, not even close to being well off, actually live paychec to paycheck. wish I had a savings lost it in the stock market over 5 years ago. learned from it and walked away. Did not vote for OBAMA, but I voted. Bush was not my hero, yes I voted for him. Obama did not inherit a 3.5 trillion $$$ spending budget. He created that himself. I have more common sense than our legislative people wether liberal, democrat, or liberal republican. Obama is destroying what is left of America, he just has you snow balled because you want to beleive that his CHANGE will be better. History already proved this won't work, you can't buy yourself out of debt. When the majority work for the government or are supported from the government, there aren't enough tax payers left to continue to support the government and then it will all fail. Corporate America is proof. Too many managers and not enough workers and the company goes bust!!!!!
I'm with the president on this, don't bring up the failed policies of the past," Republican rule" and whatever they did do the opposite.....look at the deficit 11.3 trillion, for failed policies, and giving it to the rich....so far all the republicans have stated is don't d o like Obama do....Prosperity for the middle class in 4yrs. roads, bridges health care, green energy, oil independence, industries reinvesting in America, banks and finance regulated, still have our 1st and 2nd admendments intac
This is the best answer you have?? Pulled that right off the TV didn't you? Nationalization of the banks is the scariest thing we could have happen next to the banning of our firearms. Obama doesn't want a middle class. Poverty = votes for Democrats!!!!!!!!!
1 st & 2nd admendments intac??????? You expected them to get taking away then?

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

2500 HD wrote:
beaglechase wrote:
This is the best answer you have?? Pulled that right off the TV didn't you? Nationalization of the banks is the scariest thing we could have happen next to the banning of our firearms. Obama doesn't want a middle class. Poverty = votes for Democrats!!!!!!!!!
1 st & 2nd admendments intac??????? You expected them to get taking away then?
2500 you are still reading sci-fi comic books aren't you?

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Who's reading what????????????????? What planet are you from????????????????? You would make a good politician because you never answer a question either, just talk circles around it.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase the federal deficit is not 11.3 trillion, that is the national debt which by the way was 5.6 trillion when Clinton left office. The federal deficit is more like 1 trillion. Man you need to crawl out of Obama's backside and take a breath.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Another thing Beaglechase you are steriotyping 2500 by saying he must be rich, does that mean you are on welfare.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

I kinda of figured he must be getting some of the stimulus money for , Saving Nancy's mice, or removing tatoo's, studying why hog farms smell, or any of the othe PORK tht was squeezed into the bill!!!!!!!!!!!! If he wasn't getting something free why wouldn't he stick up for what's happening.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

2500 HD wrote:I kinda of figured he must be getting some of the stimulus money for , Saving Nancy's mice, or removing tatoo's, studying why hog farms smell, or any of the othe PORK tht was squeezed into the bill!!!!!!!!!!!! If he wasn't getting something free why wouldn't he stick up for what's happening.
NO, ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE lIKE i NEVER EARNED WHAT, I GOT, THAT I AM A FREE LOADER, YOU ARE FAR FROM THE TRUTH AS USUAL...1111111111

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

BEAGLE CHASE --YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER YOU ARE TALKING TO REPUBLICANS,,,IF YOU ARE NOT GIVING THEM TAX BREAKS ,OR TAKING,MONEY FROM SOCIAL SECURITY ,OR HEALTH CARE OR EDUCATION,AND GIVING TO THEM,YOU ARE EVIL THE SCUM OF THE EARTH .AND THEY DON'T HEAR A THING YOU SAID,AND WILL NOT HEAR ANYTHING YOU SAY TOMORROW EITHER.I HAVE HEARD THE SAME B.S. FOR 30 YRS,THAT'S ABOUT HOW LONG I HAVE KEPT UP WITH POLITICS..REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH WITH AMERICA SINCE BEFORE REGAN-OR BETTER KNOWN AS THE UNION BUSTER GOT IN,,,,,,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

From simple deduction..What it seem to me...
So, your focus is very good, but at an even higher level, at the level of civilizations, is where the greatest wealth can be accumulated or lost. Don't exploit the common man to the maximum, and he will defend the order which allows the rich to remain rich... Lose the support of the people, and the rich will either lose all of it, or most of it.
Today it is playing out again and we shall see if capitalism survives and in what form as the common man is increasingly squeezed by the deteriorating economic conditions brought about by the irresponsible, perhaps criminal, behavior of the ruling class, aka financial aristocrats.
One thing about it...we are watching history being made... :annoyed:

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I'm with the president on this, don't bring up the failed policies of the past," Republican rule" and whatever they did do the opposite.....look at the deficit 11.3 trillion, for failed policies, and giving it to the rich....so far all the republicans have stated is don't d o like Obama do....Prosperity for the middle class in 4yrs. roads, bridges health care, green energy, oil independence, industries reinvesting in America, banks and finance regulated, still have our 1st and 2nd admendments intac
BEAGLE CHASE --YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER YOU ARE TALKING TO REPUBLICANS,,,IF YOU ARE NOT GIVING THEM TAX BREAKS ,OR TAKING,MONEY FROM SOCIAL SECURITY ,OR HEALTH CARE OR EDUCATION,AND GIVING TO THEM,YOU ARE EVIL THE SCUM OF THE EARTH .AND THEY DON'T HEAR A THING YOU SAID,AND WILL NOT HEAR ANYTHING YOU SAY TOMORROW EITHER.I HAVE HEARD THE SAME B.S. FOR 30 YRS,THAT'S ABOUT HOW LONG I HAVE KEPT UP WITH POLITICS..REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH WITH AMERICA SINCE BEFORE REGAN-OR BETTER KNOWN AS THE UNION BUSTER GOT IN,,,,,,,,

Pine Mountain, lets call a spade a spade here and let me ask a question...are you receiving a government check? It seems as though you are since you so vehemently defend those in office that graciously want to buy votes with entitlement programs like welfare, food stamps, SS for illegals, etc...

What YOU have to remember there high and mighty, is that YOU are not talking to Republicans so much as you are CONSERVATIVES...again there is a difference for us, not so much for libtards and democruds...yes I called liberals names, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaa. Taking money from Social Security??? I honestly dont know whether you believe what you spout or if you are just incapable of any other viewpoint than the MSNBC line...REAGAN, not REGAN (how darn hard is it to spell his name?) busted ONE UNION, the Air Traffic Controllers...their strike was ILLEGAL anyway, but you dont seem to care about LAW there because it doesnt fit either your ideology or your revisionist view of history....he didnt bust the UAW, AFL-CIO, IBEW, etc....just the Air Traffic Controllers...WHO WERE ON STRIKE ILLEGALLY!!!! Why cant libtards remember that?? Plus its not like he fired them at midnight with no warning, he gave them EVERY OPPORTUNITY to return to work, which some did, and the ones that did NOT were fired and replaced, which they should have been. You guys want your cake and a paid for room to eat it in too I guess...you want ALL the goodies that Obambi is promising, while MY KIDS are going to have to pay for it, yet you THINK he is gonna let your guns stay in your hands, not mess with YOUR hunting, and protect America while at the same time cutting the defense budget.

Here is the bottom line liberals...I dont want to pay for your welfare, in any form. I dont want to pay for your liberal social programs, I dont want to pay for your food stamps, I dont want to pay for your mortgage, and I for DA MN sure dont want my KIDS to have to pay for it....stop being sponges and leeches and quit looking to almighty government for the answers to your pathetic lives.

George W Bush is FAR from the best president we ever had...but he is also just as far away from the WORST we ever had, which was Carter and history bears this out...Clinton should be in prison for his crimes, some of which he was actually charged with...if you can get your heads out of Obambi's arse long enough remember that Clinton WAS impeached. Only the 2nd president to ever be impeached. Clinton lied under oath and was disbarred...he can NEVER argue in front of the Supreme Court again (he is a lawyer you know). Clinton would have been an abject failure if not for a CONSERVATIVE Congress coming in after the 94 elections...

Pine Mountain, keep drinking that kool aid....I am sure someone else is paying for it.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"