Republicans wanting to ride Obama"s bandwagon

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Republicans wanting to ride Obama"s bandwagon

Post by beaglechase »

Our good natured and kind president has brought up biparitism in a way unknown in Washington. The republicans agree that something must be done to move our great nation forward. republicans can even get their tax cuts, which has been a part of our country in corporate giveaways. and etc. for the past several years. Job creation as one of the top priorities to be used to promote tax cuts for jobs.., not the old status quo. give me tax cuts, and we will invest abroad for cheap labor and human rights and safety out the door. Trade should be a major factor. we need fair trade, certainly not free trade as we know it today. This nation needs to rethink its energy policies, to be dependent on anything foreign , we can do this.... I believe the true Republican will step up to the plate and be part of the solution, not the problem....

bluegrass

Re: Republicans wanting to ride Obama"s bandwagon

Post by bluegrass »

You are out of your kool-aid drinking mind pal....

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

bluegrass wrote:You are out of your kool-aid drinking mind pal....

Tony
Don't you watch the news? Remember if your party don't try to comprimise, and work with the president, your whole party"s Approval rate will be lower than whale s#$t

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Yea he realy made that clear. I won I belive he said to the GOP about their concerns about the Stimulas package he wants to ruin the country with. I can see you like to stir so talk with your self.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

beaglechase wrote:Our good natured and kind president has brought up biparitism in a way unknown in Washington. The republicans agree that something must be done to move our great nation forward. republicans can even get their tax cuts, which has been a part of our country in corporate giveaways. and etc. for the past several years. Job creation as one of the top priorities to be used to promote tax cuts for jobs.., not the old status quo. give me tax cuts, and we will invest abroad for cheap labor and human rights and safety out the door. Trade should be a major factor. we need fair trade, certainly not free trade as we know it today. This nation needs to rethink its energy policies, to be dependent on anything foreign , we can do this.... I believe the true Republican will step up to the plate and be part of the solution, not the problem....
I like the way you think. I don't like some of the facts. I do not want my tax money going to Wall Street Tycoons. I do not want my money going to build a water park in Florida. If we could keep the B.S. out and make some rules that would help, not cover everything with money, Obama would be a hero. I hope he can get alot of this done.We need corporate tax breaks to keep companies in America. We need fair trade not Clinton's Free Trade or Bush's (both of them) Free Trade. Make us competitive again. We need renewable energy ideas and to "go green" in our building and thinking. We need better foriegn policies and relationships. I do not think most of these will happen until we quit bickering with each other about Republicans did this, Democrats did that, and think of how we can fix America, still the greatest country in the world!
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

TINYMWOODS
THAT IS SOME GOOD POINTS.
PINE MT

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

See Republican'ts and democraps can agree we need fixing and even the basic ways of doing it. Let's hope they get it worked out.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tinymwoods wrote:
beaglechase wrote:Our good natured and kind president has brought up biparitism in a way unknown in Washington. The republicans agree that something must be done to move our great nation forward. republicans can even get their tax cuts, which has been a part of our country in corporate giveaways. and etc. for the past several years. Job creation as one of the top priorities to be used to promote tax cuts for jobs.., not the old status quo. give me tax cuts, and we will invest abroad for cheap labor and human rights and safety out the door. Trade should be a major factor. we need fair trade, certainly not free trade as we know it today. This nation needs to rethink its energy policies, to be dependent on anything foreign , we can do this.... I believe the true Republican will step up to the plate and be part of the solution, not the problem....
I like the way you think. I don't like some of the facts. I do not want my tax money going to Wall Street Tycoons. I do not want my money going to build a water park in Florida. If we could keep the B.S. out and make some rules that would help, not cover everything with money, Obama would be a hero. I hope he can get alot of this done.We need corporate tax breaks to keep companies in America. We need fair trade not Clinton's Free Trade or Bush's (both of them) Free Trade. Make us competitive again. We need renewable energy ideas and to "go green" in our building and thinking. We need better foriegn policies and relationships. I do not think most of these will happen until we quit bickering with each other about Republicans did this, Democrats did that, and think of how we can fix America, still the greatest country in the world!

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

my sentiments exactly...