Who ever is elected, we must back! Divided we all fall

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

foxxy

Re: Who ever is elected, we must back! Divided we all fall

Post by foxxy »

the position might but i can do it he wants to kill babie and supports fags
end all the coal mine jobs in this country i would rather pee on him than respect him
i have 2 uncle that r usmc retired and they feel the same way but they just kinda bite there tounge and
go on
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

He ain't gona put no coal mine outa business, over 1/2 the generation in the country is supplied by coal burners, the white house get awful cold using ony the fire place and apple wood... ;)

foxxy

Post by foxxy »

coal mines are already faceing fine of 60,000 dollars per fine i know they have lots of money but to say you would raise the cost of fines would hurt not only the company but the workers. but the coal is not what bothers me but support gay marrage and baby killing i dont like :angry:
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:PATRIOTISM ----------------- IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU CAN TURN ON AND OFF------------
WHEN I WAS IN THE USMC I HAD SOME OFFICERS THAT WERE DUMBER THAN THE SOUTH END OF A NORTH BOUND MULE BUT THEY WERE STILL IN CHARGE AND THE POSITION IT'S SELF COMMANDS RESPECT,
PINE MT BEAGLES
Rufus,

This has to go both ways. I seen a lot of hatred and disrespect towards W. by many in the media and here on this forum. I agree the position demands respect, but it is difficult to read that when I witnessed the current president treated so poorly and disrespectfully. I agree W. was not a perfect president but he doesn't deserve the way he has been treated.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I believe it's important to be very respectful of the office of the presidency, and whoever is holding it. But I'm going to be annoyed when the people who thought "W" was fair game become insulted when whatever jokes inevitably start appearing about this new one. Hypocrisy is my anger word for this week. It started when I saw Jesse Jackson cryin' and snottin' on TV....considering he had earlier gotten caught saying Obama should have his nuts cut off.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I think the "Hypocrisy" would have been for people to complain about the current situation and then vote for more of the same. I believe people voted the way they did because they were compelled to vote for change, it was nothing Nobama did or that he was so much a better man than McCain, it was the state of the Country and the way it was allowed to evolve into such mess.
I believe all the CEO's knew the system was running on borrowed time,the Gov. lifted the anti-trust laws and they set up their golden parachutes to land softly with their pockets full when the crash occurred. These facts all lay exposed now after the spring has broke and the pieces are far flung into the whole worlds economy. Imho, it was not the Dems that beat the Repubs, it was the Repubs that beat themselves. I don't think the Dems will do any better, but we had the whole world looking down on us as the cause of their economic woes and to regain and maintain any creditability, we had to show that such irresponsibility would not be allowed to continue, change had to occur, at this stage, it is not so much the actions taken but the perceptions that matter most.
Good luck to all...

Foxy, we have fines also, not by the day but by the hour. Dates and limits are set, if your not in compliance of the limits by the date, fines start to roll. We have the tech. for clean coal, we have the scrubbers for SO2, low NOX tunes on the boilers and SCR's to capture the NOX emissions. It's all very expensive to do, how high do you want your electric bill? They say 200 years of coal for energy usage, I think the clean-up is worth it but it has to be made affordable, you can't drive the provider into BK 11 and keep the lights on, credits or some form of recovery has to pay for the required/investment.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Given what I saw while waiting to vote (including people that couldn't figure out where their last name directed them, based on a three-way alphabetical division), this election was definitely tainted by a greater dumbass turnout than usual. Hence the outcome................ :loser:
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

barnold1 wrote:Given what I saw while waiting to vote (including people that couldn't figure out where their last name directed them, based on a three-way alphabetical division), this election was definitely tainted by a greater dumbass turnout than usual. Hence the outcome................ :loser:
Do you not hear or understand what your saying?
This is only the more reason for the wise and noble to be ashamed, when you have awakened the sleeping, what does it say of the job you've done?
I watch day after day as more "capitalist" come begging. Their greed has made them so poor they can't save themselves... :(
We are choking on our gluttony!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

S.R.Patch wrote:
barnold1 wrote:Given what I saw while waiting to vote (including people that couldn't figure out where their last name directed them, based on a three-way alphabetical division), this election was definitely tainted by a greater dumbass turnout than usual. Hence the outcome................ :loser:
Do you not hear or understand what your saying?
This is only the more reason for the wise and noble to be ashamed, when you have awakened the sleeping, what does it say of the job you've done?
I watch day after day as more "capitalist" come begging. Their greed has made them so poor they can't save themselves... :(
We are choking on our gluttony!
Huh?

Patch, I guess I'm one of the dumbass turnout today, because I am unable to break this particular piece of code you've written in. What are you actually trying to say here, and how does it relate to barnold1's post? Write it so that even a blonde can understand it...lol. ;)

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

I think the most recent wave of begging is coming from the Big 3/UAW, who probably don't fall into the noble/elite block you reference at fault. The democraps in Congress are asking W to give them what they want, which will only prolong the agony of a failed business model brought on by unskilled workers demanding pay like they're engineers or something, with benefits that would give even a politician a hard-on. I hope W has the balls to tell them that The Chosen One bought the votes of the unions, so they can wait and see if he wants to pay them.
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

barnold1 wrote:I think the most recent wave of begging is coming from the Big 3/UAW, who probably don't fall into the noble/elite block you reference at fault. The democraps in Congress are asking W to give them what they want, which will only prolong the agony of a failed business model brought on by unskilled workers demanding pay like they're engineers or something, with benefits that would give even a politician a hard-on. I hope W has the balls to tell them that The Chosen One bought the votes of the unions, so they can wait and see if he wants to pay them.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!! LMBFFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bev, I have been trying to decipher Patch's posts for quite a while now...I guess I am not up enough on my folksy wisdom.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Your right, the BIG three are back for more money, not the UAW, they took their cuts. Co's Burning a Billion a day.
They've already bought out the old broom pushers and hired their children back at 1/2 scale(which by the way is now top scale), yup, cut from the bottom, make the bottom qualify for food stamps and you don't have to buy their lunch any more, that will save your butt... :lol:
GM is auditing dealerships and shutting them down. Seems there a problem with sending in the money when the dealer makes a sale(you know how it is when you children have become spoiled and they'd rather keep the food money for their own candy instead). choke-choke-choke :lol:

As for the rhymes,
Sorry children, no spoon feeding today, you'll have to figure it out on your own.
I, as any true Conservative capitalist believe, the inept can't and shouldn't be helped. :lol: :lol: :lol:

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Actually, the head of the UAW is sitting in on the begfest, which is the root of the problem. They want to point the finger at the executives, but the companies are losing billions a quarter and executive pay isn't that high. Years of gluttony by the union has caught up to them and the union "cuts" as you mentioned were targeted at the future rank and file and not those currently empowered to vote, right?

Kind of like all the old geezers that are anti-republican because they didn't save anything for the golden years and don't want anybody jacking with their social security, even though the fraud has been exposed and the writing's on the wall that us youngsters are at their mercy.

Oh well, it looks like you (Patch) at least have good taste in rabbit guns (Franchi 620). Of course, if the democraps get their way, this is a semi-auto and therefore should be banned, right?
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

As for the rhymes,
Sorry children, no spoon feeding today, you'll have to figure it out on your own.
You might want to reconsider calling us children, Charles, seeing how you are probably younger than half the people posting here, lol. I don't spend much time trying to figure out your parables, and other literary fogs. I simply don't want to work that hard for someone else's opinion. I figure if it can't be written clearly and concisely, then it's probably cloaked for a reason.

It's not a bad way to operate, though. Nobody can hold you to anything you've said because you haven't really said anything. :cool:

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

Bev wrote:
It's not a bad way to operate, though. Nobody can hold you to anything you've said because you haven't really said anything. :cool:
Now thats funny! I dont care who you are!
Crane Creek Kennels