Here's Why People Are Fooled By Obama

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Here's Why People Are Fooled By Obama

Post by bluegrass »

2nd Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2nd Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2nd Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2nd Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2nd Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2nd Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2nd Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2nd Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2nd Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2nd Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2nd Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I AM NOT saying that Obama is the AntiChrist, so those of you who would accuse me of being a nut can shove it...I AM saying however that the way is being prepared, and verse 11 is VERY APPROPRIATE for what is happening with this cult of Obama right now...I DO believe that his appearing in Europe was not a coincidence...everything happens under the sovereignty of God Almighty...just as John The Baptist prepared the way for the True Messiah, so this False Messiah prepares the way for another, mightier fraud than he.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Here's Why People Are Fooled By Obama

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

SOUNDS JUST LIKE KING GEORGE OR MAYBE KING CHANEY,
PINE MT BEAGLES

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Collins Country

Re: Here's Why People Are Fooled By Obama

Post by Collins Country »

obamanation! :hammer:
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/