McCain=Liar Palin=Stupid

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Dr. Chris

McCain=Liar Palin=Stupid

Post by Dr. Chris »

I think most Americans are seeing after viewing "all" the dirt dug-up on all the candidates combined, and after comparing all the allegations with what is the actual truth and all the lies that were told on both parties, we are seeing Obama walk away with it. Some of you want to call people liars and make all kinds of wild accusations with no proof to back it up, listen to the walk the fence, lying, say what ever the people want to hear so he can get in the White House manipulator himself, John McCain. These are not video's of other people claiming a bunch of garbage, this IS McCain and Palin themselves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

After watching these, can you really want these two in the White House Running the Country? Risking the fact that "Palin" may become the President if anything would "health wise" happen to McCain? If your answer is yes, you must be insane! Give it up and prepare for Obama. If the Republican Party wanted to win this, they should of put forth two people worthy of voting for.

KesslerBeagles

Re: McCain=Liar Palin=Stupid

Post by KesslerBeagles »

Dr. Chris wrote:I think most Americans are seeing after viewing "all" the dirt dug-up on all the candidates combined, and after comparing all the allegations with what is the actual truth and all the lies that were told on both parties, we are seeing Obama walk away with it. Some of you want to call people liars and make all kinds of wild accusations with no proof to back it up, listen to the walk the fence, lying, say what ever the people want to hear so he can get in the White House manipulator himself, John McCain. These are not video's of other people claiming a bunch of garbage, this IS McCain and Palin themselves!

After watching these, can you really want these two in the White House Running the Country? Risking the fact that "Palin" may become the President if anything would "health wise" happen to McCain? If your answer is yes, you must be insane! Give it up and prepare for Obama. If the Republican Party wanted to win this, they should of put forth two people worthy of voting for.
WOW !!! It's hard to explain or make any excuses for their own actions or words after watching those, but I myself am still compelled to vote "McCain/Palin".

Dr. Chris

Post by Dr. Chris »

KesslerBeagles wrote:WOW !!! It's hard to explain or make any excuses for their own actions or words after watching those, but I myself am still compelled to vote "McCain/Palin".
Yea, kind of like people were "compelled" to vote for Bush {the worst president ever}. They linked him with his father and he was linked to Reagan {one of the best ever}. They ignored the fact that he ranked dead last in every major statistical category there possibly is in every major area in his state as Governor. Kind of like the McCain campaign, they totally focused on their opponents faults and than lied and added lies to keep controversies going because they didn't have anything positive to campaign with concerning Bush, "just like McCain"" They kept people "kennel blind". You will find that many people from both parties very seldom will vote for the very reason "best" for the job, especially if it means crossing party lines. Just like in beagling, many people are kennel blind and are more worried about the bloodline, color and pedigree than trying to find and keep the best all around dog that can actually do the job right.

KesslerBeagles

Post by KesslerBeagles »

Dr. Chris wrote:
KesslerBeagles wrote:WOW !!! It's hard to explain or make any excuses for their own actions or words after watching those, but I myself am still compelled to vote "McCain/Palin".
Yea, kind of like people were "compelled" to vote for Bush {the worst president ever}. They linked him with his father and he was linked to Reagan {one of the best ever}. They ignored the fact that he ranked dead last in every major statistical category there possibly is in every major area in his state as Governor. Kind of like the McCain campaign, they totally focused on their opponents faults and than lied and added lies to keep controversies going because they didn't have anything positive to campaign with concerning Bush, "just like McCain"" They kept people "kennel blind". You will find that many people from both parties very seldom will vote for the very reason "best" for the job, especially if it means crossing party lines. Just like in beagling, many people are kennel blind and are more worried about the bloodline, color and pedigree than trying to find and keep the best all around dog that can actually do the job right.
Point well taken. I am now going to watch some football and get my mind of this stuff. Nov. 4th I'll more than likely flip a coin.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Dr. Chris if you were really objective or honest you would admit that you can find the same or worse vidieos about Obama and Biden. I try hard to have educated debate and discussions about these candidates but in your case I am going to make an exception. Dr. Chris = dumbass

You could be talking about the candidates accomplishments. OOOPS I FORGOT OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE ANY.
Last edited by Rabbithoundjb on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Kinda funny seeing "Dr Chris" call one person a liar who has more integrity in one little finger than either Obama or Biden combined...and calling a woman Stupid who has achieved MORE than Dr Chris has or ever will...

When Liberals run out of substance they always refer back to the Democratic playbook of character assasination and rediculous name calling. Dr Chris, you liberal pseudointellectual, thanks for illustrating just how the next four years will be should Obama win...Liberals insulting, investigating, repressing ANYONE with views different from theirs.

BTW, the tarded Democrats are already salivating over what they think they will be able to do in Congress...Barney Frank is already calling for a 25% reduction in Military Spending...nice when Muslims all over the world would be more than happy to see us reduce our forces, making their goals easier to achieve. Of course, if Barney Frank were a REPUBLICAN, he would be in JAIL over this so called financial disaster we are in...

Obama has stated his first goal if elected would be to enact legislation to support increased abortion rights, effectively making Roe Vs Wade impossible to overturn. His first goal...how nice!! His first legislation would be to help kill more unborn babies. Just what we need I suppose.

What would all you liberals do if Obama is elected and he started going after things YOU love to do...He has already spoken out against dog ownership, gun ownership and has shown total disdain for the 2nd Ammendment to the Constitution. I guess you would gladly give up things you like such as personal freedom to support Liberal Ideology...we all know that to a liberal, ideology trumps all personal rights anyway.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Here is a liar who finally got grilled on TV! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQXcImQfubM

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

I dont know that i trust obama but I know this we cannot have another republican George Bush clone he has brought this country on the brink of destruction he neeeds tried for treason for what he has done to America ,of course this is my opinion and being american im entitled to it ,oh also Palin has some nice LEGS :shock:
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

Ark

Post by Ark »

George Bush hasnt been a great President but liberals are blaming him for this mess when the Democrats have it all over them too.

Since you like youtube so much check this one out and maybe it will help you understood how the Democrats AND Obama helped get us into the financial mess that we're in now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y ... re=related
CopperheadHillBeagles.com

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

eddywilliams wrote:I dont know that i trust obama but I know this we cannot have another republican George Bush clone he has brought this country on the brink of destruction he neeeds tried for treason for what he has done to America ,of course this is my opinion and being american im entitled to it ,oh also Palin has some nice LEGS :shock:
If we are going to trie a president for treason, let's go after Clinton. NAFTA was the thing that shut down Smyth County, Va. It shut down 6 factories in 6 months. Over 4,000 jobs in six months. McCain will be different from Bush as Bush (Sr.) was to Reagan and "W" is to both of them. "W" is just a moron. No doubt. But let's examine the root of the problems we are facing. The housing crisis because of the dems, jobs leaving the country because of the dems, farm subsidies causing grain to be wasted on the ground instead of feeding the hungry and making feed (and dog food) affordable because of the dems. Sure you can put the war on the republicans, but what else can you point to and say they have done? My Democratic Congress did nothing to stop high gass prices. Did nothing to stop spending 2.1 million to study some owl somewhere. Did nothing to stop the housing market from collapsing. Raised minimum wage to where prices go up and jobs are lost. Did nothing to stop loan shark companies from giving credit to everyone. Did borrow allot of money from China to give to every american though. Thanks.

And yes Gov. Palin does have nice legs :shock:
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Collins Country

Post by Collins Country »

Dr. Chris wrote:I think most Americans are seeing after viewing "all" the dirt dug-up on all the candidates combined, and after comparing all the allegations with what is the actual truth and all the lies that were told on both parties, we are seeing Obama walk away with it. Some of you want to call people liars and make all kinds of wild accusations with no proof to back it up, listen to the walk the fence, lying, say what ever the people want to hear so he can get in the White House manipulator himself, John McCain. These are not video's of other people claiming a bunch of garbage, this IS McCain and Palin themselves!

Ain't this the idiot that was getting all his "truthful" information off of obama's own website? Enough Said!!!!!
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/

oakhill

Post by oakhill »

We are getting to the point that conservatives are the minority in the good ole USA. :cry:

We will see who runs in 2012. Remember they will probably start campaigning in about another year :roll: Obama better pull a rabbit out of his liberal hat or some of the left wingers will jump ship. :biggrin:
OAK HILL BLUETICK BEAGLES

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Tinywoods and Ark you guys said exactly what I have been saying the whole campaign, lets blame the ones responsible for what they done and get to the truth so we can make a responsible dicision in Nov. I hold Bush responsible for swelling gov. and going to war. (The war I personally dont have a problem with) but thats me. The jobs issue is a NAFTA problem inacted by a democrat and the financial crisis is also the democrats baby. If you research you will find that Bush himself addressed congress about the sub-prime potential problem in 2001. His 1st treasury secretary introduced a upgrade in oversite bill in 2003 that not 1 democrat supported again in 2005 John McCain and another senator introduced a similar bill that again got no support from democrats and keep in mind the last 2 years the democrats have had control and I believe the first 6 years under Bush were much better before they got control. Get the facts......

Collins Country

Post by Collins Country »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Tinywoods and Ark you guys said exactly what I have been saying the whole campaign, lets blame the ones responsible for what they done and get to the truth so we can make a responsible dicision in Nov. I hold Bush responsible for swelling gov. and going to war. (The war I personally dont have a problem with) but thats me. The jobs issue is a NAFTA problem inacted by a democrat and the financial crisis is also the democrats baby. If you research you will find that Bush himself addressed congress about the sub-prime potential problem in 2001. His 1st treasury secretary introduced a upgrade in oversite bill in 2003 that not 1 democrat supported again in 2005 John McCain and another senator introduced a similar bill that again got no support from democrats and keep in mind the last 2 years the democrats have had control and I believe the first 6 years under Bush were much better before they got control. Get the facts......
You hit the nail right on the head!!!! Thanks!
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR CHRIS.........
PINE MT BEAGLES

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered