Is Obama a Natural-born Citizen?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tinymwoods

Re: Is Obama a Natural-born Citizen?

Post by tinymwoods »

bluegrass wrote:OK...IF Obama is a natural citizen, why not end all speculation once and for all...produce the darn birth certificate. I remember an old adage that says where there is smoke, there is fire...he has NOT produced a birth certificate, he has produced a registration of live birth...not the same...plus you are not paying attention to all the evidence that he was born in Kenya, raised for a while in Indonesia and had his religion listed as ISLAM when enrolled in Indonesian schools...please take note that at the time OBAMA was in Indonesia, ONLY INDONESIAN CITIZENS were allowed into schools. Another little tidbit...when Obama travelled as a younger man, he did so on an INDONESIAN passport...if he could get a passport from the US, why didnt he??

These things still dont answer why he has NOT released any college records...if he was getting aid as a foreign student as has been speculated, he has committed fraud in one way or another. Too much unanswered. Too much not known. Too much risk.

Tony

I agreee with you. I just wanted to show 2 sides of the story. My vote is for McCain. I think it is too suspicious and the fAct that he has not just cleared this up is a little odd to say the least. This should be demanded!
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852