Uh Oh, Sarah's baaaaaack!!!

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Uh Oh, Sarah's baaaaaack!!!

Post by bluegrass »

Hehe, those of you that thought Sarah Palin was gonna fall flat on her face (sanford), I think you might want some ketchup with that crow..... :bigsmile:

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Collins Country

Re: Uh Oh, Sarah's baaaaaack!!!

Post by Collins Country »

SHE DID REAL WELL, SHE TOLD WHAT McCAIN AND HER WOULD DO AND ALL BIDEN WANTED TO DO WAS ATTACK McCAIN.
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

She kicked his AZZ, lol.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

I'll be the first to admit that she did pretty well. I'm still not sold on her, but she is back in the game. She needed that after the last few weeks of hell that she has had! All of you republicans just dodged a bullet last night, because everyone was just waiting to jump ship.

I also think Biden did a pretty good job. Neither one of them attacked each other; but instead focused on the presidential candidate. I personally think they both showed that they are first class picks for VP!

I would just like to say thanks to all of you guys (TC, Bluegrass, Collins Country, and Pike Ridge). I’m standing on the cliff edge all by my self (democrat) with no support from anyone, but I’m truly looking at your points and views. I have to be selective with my attacks, etc…because you guys pounce so hard when I do, but I think this is a great place that we all can say how we feel and still go on sharing the fact that we are all just a group of hunters and beagle lovers. Keep it coming because I wouldn’t expect anything less!

Just think we only have less than a month of fun left!!!
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Palin lacks experiance,vp Obama running for prez,less experiance.Palin makes up with energy were she lacks.I thought she kicked azzzzzzz. Dont count us out yet sanford.After 30 years of senate her opponent needs to sit down he can not tell us he has not been part of the blame at least she represents new ideals. Kinda like the dog with talent ran every day learning quickly how too do it or the superdog that stays on the chain that days have passed. I will take the first one.
Mccain and Palin-my choice. :nod: .
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

yellowdog

Post by yellowdog »

i think both did a fine job last night..she plays well to the camera...not to mention easy to gawk at...i still stand my ground either way we are screwed..the government has ruined this great country and wall street has put us on our ass..god bless us all...and i hope the best for all of you..i have watched a once great auto industry fall to peices during the bush administration..all the jobs and families that are efeected by the cuts and losses in the industry are killin middle class america ...i want to hear from these potential leaders of this country how they are gonna change the fact that the rich are gettin richer and middle class working people of this country who work everyday pay taxes so these lazy welfare babies and deadbeat disability fakers..can do as they please and never hit a tap in there worthless lives..what are they gonna do to change that...that is my concern and many others concern as well....i havent heard anything from them on how they are gonna effect my pocket or yours as middle class working people..tracy
home of the tailess wonder ...
Glaserhollowbeagles. owners. Tracy & Bettina skiles 314-808-6291.Image

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

This is what kills me. Sarah Palin may lack experience as far as tenure or years in office compared to Biden, but she has 14 times more actual hands-on experience than the Democratic candidate himself, Barrack Obama has.

The governor is the chief executive officer of a state. A governor's responsibilities MIRROR the responsibilities of the President of the United States, but on a smaller scale of course. Some larger or highly populated states offer a closer image of what life in the White House would be like, (i.e. California and Ronald Reagan's economic strategy that pulled this largest state in the Union out of a miserable financial crisis). A governor is also in charge of the National Guard for the state, enforcing state laws, signing legislation to pass or vetoe it, etc. So you see, every day they make decisions on meat and potato things like laws and policies, defense, environment, taxes and the allocation thereof. It might be on a smaller scale, but the mechanics are the same.

Compared to what Palin has done in her state as business owner/Mayor/Governor, Obama hasn't done squat. How wonderful that he's been a junior senator for all of 3 years. Because I couldn't think of a single thing he has actually done, I had to employ Google, and all I could find is that Obama has "helped" create legislation, and has been absent whenever an issue arose that he didn't want to take a stance and vote on it. Some representative of the people he is, eh? Obama's had no tangible "leadership" or "responsibility" in his position -- certainly not enough that we would just hand over the reins to our country to him. Besides, the country isn't run with the aid of a teleprompter, unless of course you consider Biden his teleprompter. I think Obama's counting on Biden being his teleprompter because the man can't make a simple yes/no decision or commitment on his own. (see his non-voting record).

I think McCain did a very wise thing in the selection of Palin for her expertise in energy, environment, and dealing with the big oil companies. Between them they have this country's bases covered -- much better than a civil rights attorney who's pimping socialized medicine, and his offensive, loose-lipped running mate who couldn't secure a presidential nomination on his own.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Preach it sis. :biggrin:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

MObeagler79

Post by MObeagler79 »

The chant is DRILL BABY, DRILL!!! :lol:

oakhill

Post by oakhill »

Bev is out of the closet!!!! ROFLMAO!!! Was waiting on ya sister to jump in :approve: !!!

I tell ya what!!! You take all politicians and throw em in a barrel and it probably won't matter which one rolls out first. They are all crooked as a dog's hind leg. But, for the first time in years we Americans have a breath of fresh air.... someone who has been in the trenches just like us..... who wasn't born with a silver spoon in her mouth..... has had to bust her a$$ and some b@lls to get where she is and has had to fight the "ESTABLISHMENT" all the way. The most experienced????? Has as much as Obama. Knows all the games and the answers like the good ole boys in Washington??? Not by a long shot. But isn't that what is so appealing about her??? I am a democrat but for the first time I am jumping ship. Don't know if it is going to make a difference with all the media, pundits, etc already claiming victory with Obama but at least I can say I gave it a try. I may be wrong.... Won't be the first time. But for the life of me I can't see myself voting for some smooth talking medicine show carnival barker. :hammer:

I can just see Obama holding up a bottle of snake oil to sell to the American citizens. :roll:
Last edited by oakhill on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OAK HILL BLUETICK BEAGLES

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

:dance: :dance: :dance: WoooHooo! You go, Sally! Well said. There comes a time when we can't lean on party, and we have to rely on common sense, not just a bunch of rhetoric spewing from fools who would promise us roses and kittens, and unicorns that shoot rainbows and stars out of their arses.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Check out this link and if you have the time, watch the whole video...it explains how many lies Biden told during some of the debate. To be fair they did NOT dissect Sarah's speech like they did Joe Bidens, but its very informative nontheless...Liberals watch if you dare to know the truth.

Tony

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=188133
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Because it needs to be shared:

Question: What is America 's first line of missile interceptor defense that protects the entire United States ?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.

Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on permanent active duty?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard

Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on highly classified military issues, homeland security, and counter terrorism?

Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified security rating than either candidate of the Democrat Party?

According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our national security, because she already is.

Collins Country

Post by Collins Country »

:check: :dance: :dance:
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/