More News

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

More News

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Trump
Is using Russian troops to kidnap American citizens ,,and is supplying weapons to terrorist killing American troops and trump is paying the Bounties with tax payer money .
New reporting shows trump had unmarked russian troops during the protest to burn rape and pillage so he could blame the Black people .

Some of this is not new Bush/ Cheney did much of this .

But,NOTHING IN WORLD HISTORY IS EVEN CLOSE TO THE TRUMP PLAQUE .

MASS GRAVES IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD ,MASS UNEMPLOYMENT over 50 million ,,100% TRUMP NO QUESTION .!!!!

Trumps,
Answer drink some bleach stick a light up your AZZ

But
On the BRIGHT SIDE YOU CAN NOW SACRIFICE YOUR CHILDREN TO YOUR MESSIAH

PLEASE SEND THEM TO SCHOOL AND DEFINATELY DONT WEAR A MASK STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS DONT LET ,SCIENCE,COMMON SENCE ,OR DOCTORS TELL YOU WHAT TO DO .AND I KNOW ,YOU WANT RUN TO THE HOSPITAL ,TO PUT SOME UNDER PAID NURSE, AT RISK TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR WORTHLESS AZZ.
I THINK HOSPITALS SHOULD CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION IF YOUR A TRUMPER YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN A HOSPITAL,, AN UNLICENED VET IS TO GOOD FOR YOU.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: More News

Post by Newt »

Your argument is the best argument I can find for legal abortion.

After Antifa takes Oregon and Washington, then Illinois, they are coming to Kentucky.

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michae ... ZIhDSYRJMI