Deep State Justice

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Deep State Justice

Post by Newt »

Judge Emmett Sullivan, from General Flynn Trial, Arranged Speaking Gig for James Comey at Howard University for $100,000

The confused judge who has unconstitutionally inserted himself into the Justice Department’s case against General Flynn made some actions behind the scene that are just as troubling.

Judge Sullivan helped Jim Comey get his speaking gig at Howard University for $100,000.
How much more corruption can America take. The corrupt judge who inserted himself into the General Flynn case, who insinuated the General was a traitor, has a lifestyle that matches his actions in court.

Tweet
Email
Print
EXCLUSIVE: Judge Emmett Sullivan, from General Flynn Trial, Arranged Speaking Gig for James Comey at Howard University for $100,000
By Joe Hoft
Published May 25, 2020 at 7:45am
503 Comments
Share on Facebook
(13k)
Tweet
Email

The confused judge who has unconstitutionally inserted himself into the Justice Department’s case against General Flynn made some actions behind the scene that are just as troubling.
Advertisement - story continues below

Judge Sullivan helped Jim Comey get his speaking gig at Howard University for $100,000.
How much more corruption can America take. The corrupt judge who inserted himself into the General Flynn case, who insinuated the General was a traitor, has a lifestyle that matches his actions in court.

He’s not only famous for his unethical standards and actions in the Flynn trial, he also ordered that deported asylum seekers must be returned to the US.

TRENDING: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: As Soon As Simona Mangiante Papadopoulos Testified that Joseph Mifsud Worked For the Clinton Foundation, She Was Brutally Targeted and Harassed By the Left

Judge Sullivan has two sons. Emmett Sullivan Jr., runs a T-shirt company and is married to wife Gayle. They have two children. Junior likes to portray himself as some sort of gangster.

The younger Emmet Sullivan, Jr., made T-shirts for a project labeled “Disruption” for the defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton. This is the same firm Edward Snowden worked for.

Gayle, Jr’s wife, worked for the firm and claims to be an Executive Assistant. It’s unknown what the contract was for or how much money was made in this venture.

Sullivan Jr. is a Trump hater, as is exemplified by the T-shirts he makes and wears.

Judge Sullivan is a graduate of Howard University. He is friends with Howard University President Wayne Frederick who was involved with a misappropriation scam at the University in 2016, per CBS News:

Howard University President Wayne Frederick said Wednesday that six people had been fired in Sept. 2017 for allegedly misappopriating funds, but questions still remain one day after an anonymous whistleblower said the financial aid office stole $1 million. A whistleblower named people accused of getting tuition benefits to cover the cost of taking classes while receiving grant money in a Medium post late Tuesday, which has since been removed.

CBS also reported that at that time, the University had millions in unpaid tuition:

The Medium post caused an uproar at Howard, which has been dealing with financial troubles in recent years. With an estimated $22 million in uncollected tution in 2017, the university announced to register for classes, all students would have to have a zero balance, or pay one-third of their outstanding bill and be enrolled in a payment plan, according to The Washington Post. The move was especially controversial for the historically black university, and hit low-income students hard.

But at the same time as the challenges with tuition for many of Howard’s students, Judge Sullivan worked with President Frederick to get Jim Comey as a guest speaker for a $100,000 fee. The former FBI Director’s presentation was interrupted numerous times:

Former FBI director James Comey’s speech to students the historically black Howard University in Washington, D.C., was interrupted numerous times by protesters on Friday.

“We shall not be moved!” the protesters yelled, fists raised in the air. They also chanted, “No justice, no peace,” and told Comey to “get out” of their “home.”

I’m only going to speak for 12 minutes,” Comey said in response to the demonstrators.

Not a bad deal, $100,000 for 12 minutes of work.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... tent=daily

What a missed opportunity for Comey to act like President Trump and donate that $100,000.00 to help low income students.

Free education is one of their election talking points.

If the University could put the debt on taxpayers, imagine the magnitude of the speaking payment.

Progressives on full display. Payment for me, debt for thee.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Deep State Justice

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

FLYNN

NEEDS WHAT RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS,,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Limbaugh is a sick man. But he is still more coherent than Joe Biden, Adam Schiff, and Nancy Pelosi .
He will be remembered fondly by all who love freedom.
He has never wire tapped nor sold any of our freedoms to the highest bidder.
He exposed them daily and was hated for it.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

As World War II dragged on, Hitler exploited his relationship with Keitel, issuing orders such as the “Night and Fog” directive of December 1941, mandating that enemies of the Nazi state were to “disappear” without a trace, and decrees for the killing of prisoners and the immediate execution of Communist Party commissars if captured.

Weeks before the invasion of the Soviet Union, Hitler declared that the war in the East was to be one of annihilation. Keitel issued the Barbarossa Decree, sanctioning the ruthless suppression of Partisan activities and authorizing units of the Heer to use extreme measures in the process. Further, officers were directed to use harsh measures against the local populations when attacks against German forces occurred if the actual parties could not be located. Officers were given the power to execute hostile persons without trial or formal adherence to any law or legal process.

Heer officers were assured that they were authorized to exercise such authority without fear of prosecution for actions that would normally be violations of German law. Generals and senior commanders who protested summary executions and acts of brutality committed by both Army and Waffen SS (armed SS) personnel were often relieved of duty.

Each of these orders originated with Hitler. However, their implementation rested with Wilhelm Keitel, and the signatures on the actual paper orders belonged to Keitel as well.

While Keitel had considered himself a loyal officer of the Heer, he fatally linked that loyalty to Adolf Hitler. Therefore, he undermined the effectiveness of the Army general staff and OKH. Keitel left an indelible stain on the honor of the Heer and its officer corps. He was hanged as a war criminal."

Trump and Bar move the military against their own people.
Trump has his own beautiful wall, around himself... Tick-Tock

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Holy smoke I didn't know the jewish people where out destroying, burning and robbing their neighborhoods. What we really should ask is do we really want to fix the systemic problem that got George Floyd killed. 1st Question, how does an officer with 18 prior complaints have to kill someone before he is fired. 2nd question, who was protecting him. 3rd question why do most of these incidents happen liberal, leftist democrat controlled cities. maybe the democrat AG protected him, maybe the democrat mayor, maybe the democrat union, maybe the democrat police association. 1 thing is for sure he was protected by democrats. I bet those protesting and rioting voted for those who protected this officer. Imagine that!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Trump and Bar move the military against their own people.

Did I miss something?
What is the first responsibility of government. Protecting the citizens.

You guys are embarrassing yourselves. Well maybe not. Most Progressives have no shame nor conscious.

What did you think, when watching three or four 6'4" 200 lb guys using 2 X 4s to beat down two old folks trying to protect their business. When the Governor, the Mayor, nor Chief of Police will do their sworn duty, how dare the President intercede.

You remind me to the young man standing looking out his window, giving the rioting thugs a thumbs up, when a brick comes crashing through his window. He yells, hey guys, I'm for you, when another brick comes through the window. The confused look on his face was priceless. Mommy never told me they would hurt me. Was he your grandson? Nobody has taught him right from wrong.

Then there was the Left Wing guy watching TV as a housing project was burning. He yelled, "Burn it all down" In a few minutes the rioters had made it to the gate of his gated community. He immediately called the police.
What are you going to do when they reach your driveway. Are you calling the police. Leftist don't believe in police.
I saw where the Buffalo police Emergency Force has quit. Two of their members were sent home because of an incident that happened when they were trying to move folks off the street who were breaking curfew. If Joe becomes President. and I were a policeman, I would quit and start working for Hillary and George Soros. I would be better paid and have more security.
Just think of all the giant screen TVs as well as other perks available.

Biden today said 10-15% of the people are bad.
After all the destruction this past week, the left intends to cut the police budget in the cities they control. May as well they are never called.

Cutting funding of police should drive up the the Fire Arms manufacturers stock.

I suppose you lefties on here will be urging your friends and loved ones to move to Minnesota.

Note to General Mattis:

Jim,

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation—earned with the blood and guts of young Marines. You did what you said you would—engage in this discourse.

Marines keep their word.

The phony protesters near Lafayette park were not peaceful and are not real. They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew. Jim, this is the new nihilism. See Dan Henninger in WSJ today.

Marines support the police in harm’s way.

Did you forget that President Bush used active duty Marines to quell the riots in LA? President Trump has countless cities and some snowflake governors and mayors wetting themselves in the use of force to protect innocent lives and property. The AG of Massachusetts thinks burning property is good protest. Three more policemen were stabbed and shot in NYC last night. Think about it. Should he be upset about the obvious failure in leadership? Where are you Jim?

Marines go to the fight.

No one divided this country more than Obama. He abandoned our black brothers and sisters. He gave guns to the cartels. He apologized for our precious sacrifice and generosity overseas. You remember, he fired you.

President Trump has done more to help our minority brothers and sisters in three years than anyone in the last fifty. Ask the black pastors. Ask the leaders of the black colleges and universities. He got them funded. Ask them about the prison reform which ended the draconian sentences imposed on young black men by the law enacted by Biden and his hacks. You need to bone up on your homework and stop listening to Uncle Leon.

I understand, you had to stick to the assigned narrative which did not include three years of corrupt investigations and evidence to destroy this President, his office, and his lawful free election. Nancy has no tolerance for dissent in the ranks—including those with stars.

You said nothing of the ugly, hate filled, disgraceful coments of Pelosi, Schumer, Perez and other Democrat hacks defaming the President and his office. You said nothing of the unlawful sanctuary cities and the unlawful release of hoodlums. You said nothing of the resistance movement to paralyze our courts and our government operations. You said nothing of the obstruction and subversion of our immigration laws. You said nothing of MS-13 killers and the drug cartels who own huge sections of our major cities. Jim, do you think that rhetoric and those corrupt actions were inspiring and unifying? Do you think the DI’s at Parris Island would find such behavior as unifying?

Maybe, your problem, is a lot deeper. Perhaps you ought to explain how and why you (and John Allen), as CG Central Command, did not engage and take out Iranin Major General Soleimani who roamed the Middle East and wreaked havoc and death on our American boys with his infamous IEDs?

Why did it take President Trump to have the instincts and balls to take him out (of course over the objection the geniuses in the Pentagon)?

Looks like the Persian mullahs were a one horse sleigh and Trump nailed the horse… forever. It has been quiet ever since. Perhaps, your anger is borne of embarrassment for your own failure as the leader of Central Command. Did you applaud when the President recognized the central problem in the Middle East? Did you applaud the President when he wanted to save American lives by bringing them home in one piece?

John M Dowd

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Don't worry Newt, donnie had inspected the "Hiding Bunker" 3 times now. He's timed himself and the old bone-spurs don't slow his retreat a bit. Russia and China are loving it, their investment is paying off BIGGLY! donnie's borrowing and government spending is setting new records every day, but hey, look at wall street, then, look at main street. It's a great day! ole George Floyd is looking down saying, it's a great thing trump has done for me! O' hail be to donnie the conman. So many people like Mattis are praised by donnie until they correct his failures, then they are trump hating republican scum.
Just admit it newt, you are owned by the donnie cult. I respect your right to be wrong and I don't believe the military should gas you for it. Maybe donnie will give you a gate pass and show you how to hold a bible.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Being White males we have to worry about being gassed by the progressives/antifa.

This guy is talking to you bud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWoJoPaxyHU&app=desktop