Wonder Woman?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Wonder Woman?

Post by Newt »

Nancy Pelosi has refused to let the House show up to work for weeks.

Yet she just dropped a massive 1,800-page, $3 TRILLION partisan spending bill full of liberal wish list items that she wrote completely in secret.
What a feat. Watching her and listening her talk, who would have thought she had such remarkable ability.

She appears so plastic. Maybe she is not a person? Maybe she is an android?

S.R.Patch

Re: Wonder Woman?

Post by S.R.Patch »

I just listened to Moscow Mitch say, no bill unless business protection from corona virus infection law suits is included. We have to protect corporate welfare, while infection is spread to workers and they'll have no recourse but to trust reopening is done safely. I'd rather trust Mitch Chinese father-in law. They want to take the canary out of the coal mine for the safety of the canary...
He's had the "deer in the headlight look about him lately.

Newt

Post by Newt »

I agree that Mitch as well as probably more than fifty percent of the long time politicians are dirty when it comes to China.
China has spent a fortune buying influence in both parties. Its disgusting that politicians swore to uphold the Constitution then sell us out.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Report Quote
Unread post by Newt » Sat May 16, 2020 12:27 am

I agree that Mitch as well as probably more than fifty percent of the long time politicians are dirty when it comes to China.
China has spent a fortune buying influence in both parties. Its disgusting that politicians swore to uphold the Constitution then sell us out.

Oh HELL NO ,,YOU DONT ,,,,,,NEWT ,,,,,,,,YOU DONT GET TO PUT ,,DEMOCRATS AND INDEPENDENTS IN YOUR CRAP PILE TRUMPERS ARE TRUMPERS .NOT FRIENDS,FAMILY ,CHRISTIANS,OR,AMERICANS.WE ARE PAST ALL THAT TRUMPERS HATE EVERYTHING AMERICA STANDS FOR.

TRUMPERS ARE ON THEIR KNEES TO RUSSIA AND CHINA ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

MY FAVORITE SIGHT IS

SEEING THE TRUMP INBRED THUGS AT THESE TREASON FAKE PROTEST WEARING A SHIRT ,,,,,THAT SAYS. AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT,,,,,,,WHILE CARRYING. A REBEL FLAG IN ONE HAND AND A NAZI FLAG IN THD OTHER,,,,,THEY ARE TO STUPID TO KNOW ,,THAT REAL AMERICANS,, KICKED THEIR ASS WHILE THESE THUGS WERE CARRING THOSE FLAGS.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Oh Hell yes. You progressives have not taken away our freedom of speech yet. I say yet, because as soon as the next real progressive takes control of the government our freedoms, guaranteed by the Constitution, are gone.

You claim to be a Christian, when was the last time a democrat proudly stated they are Christian.
You claim to be a White male, when was the last time a democrat/progressive said anything positive about a white male.

"A woman must be believed!" Unless she is accusing a democrat of abuse, then she is a foul mouth liar.

PM, I know you don't read very well but have one of your union stewards read and explain it.
Nancy Pelosi wants three trillion dollars to pay off California, New York, and Illinois pension debt.
$1,125.00 for every illegal in the country.

But get ready, Trump is about to bring back those high paying Union Jobs to America. You know the ones that every President has been sending to China for the last fifty years.

You may not like Trump but he still loves you, as long as you love and support America. That is why he keeps working relentlessly to bring back the jobs, so you grandchildren will have a job.

Trump is bringing our manufacturing jobs home. The backbone of America...

America’s backbone, our middle class was decimated over the Obama years, as we watched our jobs sent overseas due to devastating trade policies, orchestrated under the guise of global warming. With those jobs coming home, combined with the home building surge, and infrastructure necessary to accommodate the mass exodus from urban centers like NYC, our economy is set to boom. Service jobs from restaurants, bars, hotels, etc. decimated by the China virus will be replaced by higher paying jobs with better benefits! Don’t get left behind!

Link: https://twitter.com/abc/status/1262013678066507776?s=21

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Newt, you are so delusional it's sad. donnie is not for main street, HE'S FOR WALLSTREET. The banks are giving away free money to corporate welfare life support. donnie pushes the Fed to print more money and put it through the banks, on the taxpayer tab, meanwhile you complain about and relief bill to help small business and individual people.
Since when did you ever care about Union jobs? donnie had to let his 40 undocumented workers go from his golf course. He won't pay no union wages, most times he stiffed the contractors on their work. There's a reason they called him "don the con" in NY.
Your hunger for praise shows your a registered agent of a Foreign power... carry on comrade.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Yeah Patch you got it. What a mind.
Kennedy center for the performing arts.
Money for illegals. They won't be competing for unskilled jobs. They will be competing for EBT cards.
Do you ever pay attention. Republican governors are trying to open business.
Democrat governors are trying to force businesses to stay closed.

If you get old and sick, go to New York. Those humanitarian "Progressives" know how to handle folks in nursing homes.
Wonder how many of those folks who died have their ballots filled out, voted for Joe, and ready to be mailed?
Just think, most of those who died, voted for the slime that made the decision to mix sick people with the most vulnerable, therefore helped kill them.
Bet they watched CNN daily. Collusion, Nonsense, Network.
Last edited by Newt on Tue May 19, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Patch, donnie had to let his 40 undocumented workers go from his golf course. He won't pay no union wages, most times he stiffed the contractors on their work. There's a reason they called him "don the con" in NY.

You aren't much of a debater.
Who allowed the undocumented workers into the country? Who continues to try every scam possible to keep the border open. Bet those illegals won't be joining Unions. If they aren't hired by Contractors, how are illegals going to live? EBT cards!
Who can stay in the construction business if his competition is using undocumented illegals and he doesn't. I doubt you have ever ran a business, but common sense should tell you that competition is good, but being handicapped with higher labor costs will put you out of business. Toyota vs GM

I've not heard you, PM, nor any politician accuse Trump of illegal activity in his business. With all the Trump hate, if he was operating outside the law, I find it strange that he hasn't been charged.
Don the Con, huh?
What do you call Hillary, Bill, Obama, Kerry, Biden. Non of those "Cons" ever held a job in the private sector and all are multi millionaires. How did they make their millions?

No telling how much "Don the Con" had to contribute to the "Clinton Charity" and "Clinton Campaign Fund" to get a permit to build in New York. No wonder he couldn't pay union wages and was forced to hire illegals. ;)
Was it White Water, insider trading, getting kickbacks on government contracts/deals, drug running?