'Schiff is in panic mode' Hillary& Barry Sweating

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

'Schiff is in panic mode' Hillary& Barry Sweating

Post by Newt »

Sources: 'Schiff is in panic mode
LINK https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia ... de-sources

quote:
Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

“Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.

quote:
However, intelligence officials told Fox News on Wednesday that Schiff has had his subcommittee staff director reaching out to heads of intelligence community agencies asking how Grenell was involved and what role Grenell — a known Trump ally — may have played in the declassification and redaction process.

Fox News is told, however, that the redactions were completed before Grenell took the helm as acting director this past February.

quote:
The process, according to an intelligence community official, took place under both former directors Dan Coates and Joseph Maguire, and was conducted by career intelligence officials. The official also told Fox News that the relevant heads of appropriate agencies were consulted on the declassifications and redactions of all 53 transcripts.

quote:
Another source familiar with the transcripts told Fox News that the people interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee during its Russia probe were asked whether they had evidence that Trump, himself, or the Trump campaign conspired, colluded or coordinated with Russia during the 2016 election.

Two sources familiar with the transcripts told Fox News that not one of the 53 witnesses could provide evidence of collusion.

The transcripts show a total lack of evidence, despite Schiff personally going out saying he had more than circumstantial evidence that there was collusion,” one source involved in House Russia investigations told Fox News.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: 'Schiff is in panic mode' Hillary& Barry Sweating

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

L M A O ,,,,

NEWT

I KNOW YOU CANT HELP IT YOU ARE ,,CURSED BY ,GOD,,,,,BUT ,,YOU ARE JUST FILTHY HUMAN SCUM ,,AT LEAST THATS WHAT TRUMP SAYS ,

YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN PUBLIC ,BUT,,I DONT GUESS EARTH 2 IS. CONSIDERED PUBLIC.

PATHETIC

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM
I'm happy that you are happy. You should be singing and laughing for several weeks.

More good news.

NY Post

quote:
Disgraced anti-Trump FBI lovebirds Lisa Page and Peter Strzok conspired to keep the case against Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn ongoing when they found out it hadn’t been formally closed, new documents show.

In a tranche of court documents released after the Justice Department dropped its case against Flynn on Thursday, emails between then-lovers Strzok and Page in 2017 revealed they contemplated charging Flynn using the Logan Act as the FBI was preparing to end the investigation.

Two weeks before Trump’s inauguration, Strzok — one of the lead agents on the FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election — sent senior FBI lawyer Page a definition of the Logan Act, saying any existing rules on the act “does not involve incoming administrations.”

Page replied: “You are awesome. Thank you.”

The Logan Act makes it a crime for unauthorized Americans to negotiate with a foreign government in a dispute with the United States, but has never resulted in a prosecution.

The emails were sent on the same day that Strzok, then FBI Deputy Assistant Director, learned that the investigation had not been closed in a timely manner, leaving it “unexpectedly, still formally open,” the court papers charge.

Strzok relayed the “serendipitously good” news to Page, telling her, “our utter incompetence actually helps us.”

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Newt

Post by Newt »

I DON'T KNOW NOTHING!

quote:
Farkas testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on June 26, 2017, as part of the committee’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election between Donald Trump and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Lawmakers keyed in on an appearance Farkas made on MSNBC on March 2, 2017, in which she urged intelligence community bureaucrats to disseminate within the government and potentially even leak to media any incriminating information they had about Trump or his aides.

“I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama administration] people who left…[that] it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy,” Farkas said.

Farkas, who served in the Obama administration as the deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia from 2012 through 2015, also claimed that administration officials appointed by Trump might even destroy evidence of alleged collusion if they “found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians.”

They might “try to compromise those sources and methods,” Farkas alleged in the MSNBC interview. “And we would no longer have access to that intelligence.”

“Not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more,” Farkas claimed.

quote:
But Farkas sang a different tone under oath when questioned by lawmakers about what she actually “knew” about collusion.

“Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says ‘the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said. “Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”

“I didn’t,” said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.

“Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.

“I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.

“So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.
:nod:
“Correct,” Farkas answered.

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.

The problem with Progressives, they still believe their wishes and opinions are FACTS!
Sad that folks will make fools of themselves by watching/listening to fake News.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

They still want the sanctions lifted on Russia and time is running out. Pence has forgiven the Chief of National Security Gen. Flynn for lying to him but the Judge said he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI and reaffirmed the guilty plea before now coming to sentencing. The Judge won't stand for this back peddling now. I lied, I affirm that I lied, but now I didn't lie that I didn't talk to Ambassador...lol

I seen all these polls on Trump Newsy TV and the like about media unfairness but the other night I got a call at supper time from one, well lets say, i fed this person my lunch. Ending with I'm a member of The Republicans for the Rule of Law... :dance:

Time for the Clorox injection O' stable genius...

Newt

Post by Newt »

Stay strong Patch. Don't let the exposure of the lying ass hats in your party break you.
The records in those files Pelosi, Schiff, and Sessions kept under lock and key, prove Schiff was lying.
Ten statements that Schiff swore continuously about Trump Collusion with Russia, were out right lies. Shiff read portions of the dossier into the Congressional Record, which everyone agrees was a fraud.
Its not just your party though, unfortunately,
The Republicans, under the leadership of McConnel and Paul Ryan, had the power to stop the insanity, but instead they bowed to the Deep State corruption and sat on their hands.
Sessions is just as despicable as anyone. Actually he is worse. He pretended to be a stalwart patriot but unfortunately it was all words and no action. He gave his power to the traitor Rosenstein.
The same with Paul Ryan. He gave up his seat in the House and became a lobbyist for the deep state. Actually, he and most of the others in DC, both parties, are controlled by the deep state multinational corporations.
They keep us deplorable suckers distracted arguing while they steal our wealth, power, and Freedom.

Prediction: If,when Barr and Durham bring charges against Hillary for corruption, she becomes too sick to stand trial.
They are now looking into the Clinton Foundation which was set up as a Charity but used as a slush fund for all the below the table shenanigans.

Listen to a Republican tell the truth about his his Republican fake patriots.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... up-effort/

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

And you being a graduate of Forever Trump University, working for the Trump Foundation Charity are out of work and feeding off the Gaetz candy Barr...lol
Posted, the cornhole virus is now in the WH, this stuff is gonna get real soon... ;)

Newt

Post by Newt »

Patch I would like to ask you a question.

For the last few years we have seen Rep Schiff state repeatedly that he had the proof that President Trump colluded with the Russians.
The other night I was scanning Youtube videos and I ran across a Tucker Carlson show, filmed several months ago, in which Rep Schiff was a guest. Tucker asked him about his claims that Trump colluded with the Russians. He asked Schiff, if you have the evidence, look into that camera and tell us. Schiff replied, "you are a Russian agent".

Can you tell me why Schiff refused to address the question? His collusion narrative has been shown on all networks, hundreds of times.