No Laughing Matter!

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

No Laughing Matter!

Post by Newt »

A woman who said a few years ago, "For the first time I'm proud to be an American".

A committee to draft Michelle Obama as Joe Biden’s running mate has formed and is already pushing attention to the former first lady in hopes she gets the spot.

Records at the Federal Election Committee said the “Committee to Draft Michelle Obama” filed late last month.

quote:
A memo to the media today said that the goal of the group is to encourage Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, to pick Obama. Biden recently said that he would pick her “in a heartbeat,” though she has expressed no interest in the position.

Over the weekend, Biden said that he is considering “significantly more than one black woman” for his vice presidential pick. Others thought to be under consideration are California Sen. Kamala Harris and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.

quote:
“The Committee to Draft Michelle Obama firmly believes that Ms. Obama will not only benefit the Democratic ticket this November but also help lead this country to be more just and caring,” it added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... -vp-formed

Antifa will be the enforcement arm of teaching folks to care.

So, we have kid creeper Joey Three Knuckles and Bigfoot saving us from that evil tangerine bastard Donald J Trump.

This is gonna be one hell of an election season.

If she is elected, with the state of our economy after Covid 19, Zimbabwe here we go.

Biden will be forced to step down. 25th Amendment.
AOC or Rep. Omar could be the new Vice President.

Nikita Khrushchev sent chills down my spine

I was fourteen years old in 1956 when I read that Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....” I distinctly remember thinking at my young age, “That will never happen.” And now I am horrified to see Khrushchev’s words coming true.

Its not the Soviet Union but its the same same one world domination Nikita was advocating. Central Government controls all.

The United Nations will make and enforce the law.
World Health Organization will take care of your health.
Worship of the state will replace Christianity and other religions.