The War

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

The War

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

trump
Has declared War on American citizens especially middle and low income workers.trump,has refused to except the world pandemic is real so he basically is doing worse than nothing ,by that ,I mean he waited over 70 days from the third time he was briefed which started in November .so much needed testing was not even in the plan badly needed PPE was being sent to China yes that's right 80 tons of ventilators gloves masks were sent to China ,now another 100 TONS ARE ON THE WAY TO RUSSIA,,WHILE AMERICAN NURSES, DOCTORS,CANNOT GET EQUIPMENT THEY NEED,and ,most are working 16 to 20 hour shifts most of them cannot get tested, so they can't go home to children ,,spouses etc.their pay has been cut .

This happening because trump played golf had his white supremist rallies all thru February ,,

People are sick,dead and dying because trump is president .

22- Million are signed up to get unemployment and another 20 million are trying to get signed up.

America is in a full blown DEPRESSION BECAUSE TRUMP IS PRESIDENT .

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AMERICA 10'' s of 1,000 s are depending on feeding their families from food banks.staying in line 5 and 6 hours.TRUMP HAS TOOK HEALTH CARE FROM 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE NOW WHILE PEOPLE ARE DYING HE IS SUING IN COURT TO GET RID OF THE PRE EXISTING CONDITION SECTION OF insurance policies.

Trumpers
You and your children will starve because trump is president

You will loose your homes vehicles because trump is president

Many will die spitting Blood because trump is president ,,

and while you spew blood you will be asking trump to help you ,because ,you never learned that trump don't care he don't know you ,,

but ,YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT EVERY THING TRUMP TOUCHES DIES.

AND,,, THE TRUMPTARDS WHO PROTESTED TODAY AND YESTERDAY IN MICHIGAN ETC NOT OBEYING THE LAW,CARRING GUNS ,,WEARING REBEL FLAGS CARRING NAZI FLAGS ,,,WHEN I FIRST SEEN THEM ,,I THOUGHT THEY HAD GOT LOST,,FROM THEIR LOSER PARADE ,,,,I GUESS ,,THEY DONT REMEMBER ,,THEY GOT THEIR ASS BEST TWICE ALREADY ,

,,SO ,,,LAW ENFORCEMENT GOT PICTURES AND FOUND THEIR NAMES,

SO NOW,,THE NURSES WHO ARE WORKING 15 HOURS A DAY SAVING LIVES WITH OUT PROPER EQUIPMENT AND TAKING CUTS TO THEIR PAY .

WANT ,,,HAVE TO ,,TREAT THIS SCUM, THEY CAN DIE ,in the STREET ,SPITTING BLOOD ,ON BENDED KNEE ,,PRAISING trump.!!! Good riddance .

SO,,KEEP HELPING YOUR KING FAT ASS DONNIE TRUMP ,SOAK UP THOSE LIES ,,,AND ,HE HAS ALREADY TAKEN, ANY DIGNITY YOU HAD,HE IN A FULL ON EFFORT TO KILL YOU .

I DOUBT HE WILL HOLD YOUR HEAD ,WHILE YOU ARE,SPITTING BLOOD DYING FOR HIM.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered