GET OVER IT!

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

GET OVER IT!

Post by S.R.Patch »

King Trump has self proclaimed ABSOLUTE authority!
No need for Congress or States rights. The Executive and Judicial branch will rule. Cesar has his Priest and his Roman Empire!
Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.
I can only imagine if Obama had said some of this crazy stuff...
I guess declaring war against a virus, gives him war time powers... :roll:

Rabbithoundjb

Re: GET OVER IT!

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You actually posted that as many times as Obama said he would act if congress didn't. I have a pin and so on, LMAO! How soon you leftist forget.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Please explain the meaning of Obama's words.

https://twitter.com/DeepStateExpose/sta ... 97952?s=20

Meanwhile: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has reportedly deleted a Twitter video from late February that showed her downplaying the coronavirus pandemic, forcing others to share their own copies of the same video so as to ensure her habitual foolishness isn’t soon forgotten.

While it’s not clear when exactly she deleted the video, 2020 Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale brought it to the public’s attention in a tweet posted early Wednesday evening.

He wrote: “It seems Nervous Nancy Pelosi has deleted the video of herself in Chinatown on February 24 saying that fears of the coronavirus were ‘unwarranted in light of the precautions that are being taken here in the United States.’ She doesn’t want Americans to see what she said then!”

As word of the deletion spread, critics from across the country made a beeline for Twitter to share their own copies of the telling video footage.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

While trump,and people like rabbit and newt ,,continue killing Americans at a rate of 2,000 plus a day,trump,continues Putins,assualt on America .
LIEING ,,is what he does best,but,he can molest and rape women and children with the best republicans.he thinks he is a king and he partially right he is king to trumpers who worship him ,,he said he could kill some one and never lose a vote WELL HE HAS KILLED 34,000 plus And trumpers still hold him up as God or King.he has drove the country into the worst DEPRESSION IN A CENTURY.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN CALL HIM NO NAMES BECAUSE THE WORLD HAS NOTHING TO COMPARE HIM TO HITLER NO TRUMP IS MUCH WORSE GINGUS KAHN NO TRUMP IS WORSE trump,is destroying not just America but the world except Russia and he is doing it on the command of Putin .

trump brags about the beautiful testing all the companies how greatly they are doing .

A complete failure ,,pence said we have the best testing we have tested ,ONE ,MILLION PEOPLE WE HAVE THE BEST TESTING SYSTEM .

TRUMPERS ARE SO STUPID THEY THINK THAT IS GREAT ,TRUMPERS DONT KNOW AMERICA HAS AROUND 350 MILLIN PEOPLE THATS LESS THAN ONE PERCENT TESTED AND 650,000 have tested positive,,so if over half the people tested are positive with 34,000 DEAD THAT COMES OUT TO ROUGHLY 11,900,000 WILL DIE IF THE TREND CONTINUES .

I THINK IT WILL BE WORSE ,,WHEN YOU HAVE IDIOTS RIOTING CARRING GUNS THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE ,BECAUSE GOVERNORS ARE PROTECTING THE RIOTERS FAMILIES MORE WILL DIE ,,,EVERY KNOWS. TRUMP SENT THESE IDIOTS OUT .

NANCY PELOSI ,,,A GREAT AMERICAN HERO !!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

You, Joe, and Nancy. All should be in a big house. There is a sanitarium in your future.

Democrat Michigan Gov has a plan for you.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Newt

Post by Newt »

The alternative. Then there is Joe.

What you know Joe. I don't nothing. What you know Joe? I don't know nothing. Quit your squawking, I ain't talking, cause I don't know.

https://twitter.com/KLF/status/1258011379589578755

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:53 pm
While trump,and people like rabbit and newt ,,continue killing Americans at a rate of 2,000 plus a day,trump,continues Putins,assualt on America .
Presidents in each major war:
WW I Wilson Democrat (Progressive/Communist)
WW II Roosevelt-Democrat (Progressive/Communist)
Korea Truman- Democrat
Vietnam Kennedy-Democrat Johnson-Democrat Nixon-Republican, ended the war
Iraq-Bush- RINO Deep State disciple through and through. Obama-Democrat Progressive also involved in stirring up the countries around the Mediterranean. Armed Isis.

Do the math on bodies and for what?

LIEING ,,is what all politicians does best,

NANCY PELOSI ,,,A GREAT PROGRESSIVE HERO !!!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

We've come a long way in a short time from 15 infections going away, to 1.4 mil infected and 84,000 dead. All this blaming but all I remember is trump had 2 yrs of total Republican control in House, Senate and WH. If everything was so obvious why was nothing done except cutting corporate tax, regulation and defunding Gov. programs. He was suppose to be for middle street but Wallstreet is what consumes his attention. I'm afraid their going to now learn, without middle street, there is no Wallstreet.

Newt

Post by Newt »

What was he doing?
Defending himself from the Fake News Media, the democrats,and RINOs.
At the same time he was rebuilding the military, destroying ISIS, killing terrorist leaders, and building the greatest economy in the history of man.
All that when he could have been eating Ice Cream with Pelosi.
How do you spell Collusion. It begins with an O, as in Obama, B as in Biden, C as in Clapper, C as in Comey, B as in Brennan and the rest of the sedition band.
Interesting group. Wonder if Michelle is still proud to be an American.

How are Schiff, Biden, Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Rice doing. Still standing strong with CNN.