N Pelosi in Charge

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

N Pelosi in Charge

Post by Newt »

Nancy Pelosi Says Congress Will NOT Reopen In April, Warns Trump Not To Restart Economy

quote:
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi told Politico Friday that she is considering keeping the House of Representatives out of session longer than the April 20th return-from-recess date, and may not bring Congress back until well into May — and she’s warned President Donald Trump to keep the country under lockdown even longer.

Pelosi is drafting a fourth coronavirus relief package, to be introduced when Congress returns from recess in the spring, but it now appears that trillion dollar aid bill will be indefinitely delayed while she holds her chamber in recess.

Pelosi “signaled Thursday that the House is unlikely to return to session later this month, her clearest indication yet that Congress — like the rest of the country — could remain shuttered for weeks or even longer as the coronavirus crisis continues,” according to Politico.

She also had harsh words for President Trump who has, reportedly, begun the process of convening a second coronavirus task force, this one charged with plotting a course to reopen the country and restart the economy. Trump has said before that he hopes to roll out a plan to lift coronavirus-related lockdowns as early as May first, subject to the advice of several of his top healthcare experts.

quote:
On Thursday, Pelosi, who now says there will be little more than a skeleton crew of Federal legislators in Washington until at least May, stood in the way of an emergency relief bill that would have added $350 billion to the Paycheck Protection Program, a small business relief fund that is swifly running out of cash.

She implied, in her speeches Thursday afternoon, that she wanted the bill brought before the full House and Senate rather than passed by unanimous consent — something that can’t happen unless Pelosi gets all of her own members on the same page and in the same room. Small business owners may now have to wait for months to see additional relief funds.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nancy-pe ... rt-economy

That should be interesting as The President has a daily briefing telling American workers that Pelosi is holding up their government checks as well as an opportunity to go back to work.
Reminding the citizens that Nancy and her House of Representatives are still receiving their checks as well as Perks and Retirement.

S.R.Patch

Re: N Pelosi in Charge

Post by S.R.Patch »

I think donald was golfing and holding rallies while this pandemic was raging forward.
He has proved all you have to do is deny or deflect to avoid responsibility, or just admit you take no responsibility for anything... lol...it should work for all of them the same.
Trump has now declared HE has total authority to open up the country. A flip flop from putting it on the Governors to shut it down to start with.
His real conflict is, will he kill us all before he takes over the Country first?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

What a dumb comment. The democrats where impeaching while Trump was confronting the virus. Who exactly had their collective heads up their a.ses. Called him a racist when he stopped travel from China. You leftist are such hippocrits.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Patch you and Joe must communicate often.
You been hanging out with Nancy in China Town while the grownups are trying to solve the nations problems.
I know someone who never moves the channel off CNN.
When Govs Cuomo and Newsome are giving Trump compliments, you know he is making the right decisions.

CNN was giddy yesterday when there was a report from France that Hydroxychloroquine was not successful in treating Covid-19.

Meanwhile Gov Cuomo's brother who has the virus, took time off from criticizing Trump to violate the Governor's stay at home order, was out mixing with the citizens.
Now he is reporting that his wife is infected.

quote:
CNN overhauled a story on its website Wednesday after being widely accused of publishing "Chinese propaganda" in a report that originally cited a media outlet controlled by the Chinese government, but the change has been labeled by some as "disingenuous."

On Monday, CNN.com ran an article about China People's Liberation Army (PLA) supposedly having a foothold in the spread of the coronavirus in a branch of its military. CNN’s original headline was, “China's PLA Navy is controlling coronavirus and aircraft carrier's deployment proves it, report says.”

The story was widely criticized and sparked an outrage on social media with everyone from Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany and Sen. Josh Hawley to members of the mainstream media condemning the article.

"I'm horrified that CNN published this. Its literally a Chinese propaganda story," Washington Post columnist Isaac Stone Fish reacted.

Following the intense backlash, CNN changed the headline and edited the story to make it appear somewhat skeptical of China's claims. The new headline is: “Chinese state media claims country's navy is not affected by coronavirus.”

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Report Quote
Unread post by S.R.Patch » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:43 am

I think donald was golfing and holding rallies while this pandemic was raging forward.
He has proved all you have to do is deny or deflect to avoid responsibility, or just admit you take no responsibility for anything... lol...it should work for all of them the same.
Trump has now declared HE has total authority to open up the country. A flip flop from putting it on the Governors to shut it down to start with.
His real conflict is, will he kill us all before he takes over the Country first?

Very good post Patch
And THE RALLIES AND GOLPHING IS PROVEN FACT AND EVERYONE SAW HIM ,SAY ,I DONT TAKE RESPONSABILITY ,,AND ,OF COURSE HE,LIES ,DENIES ,THEN ADMITS TO IT BUT SAYS ITS OK .

I AM GOING TO DO ANOTHER I FLIPPING TOLD YOU SAO FOR THE TRUMPER IDIOTS ,,,,I SAID NOVEMBER 6-2016 was the worse attack on American soil in history .

It's really really bad .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

If you're so knowledgable PMB why didn't you tell us about pandemic in 2016. Oh that's right because the media didn't tell you because that's the extent of your expert predictions, LOL. FOOL

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:03 pm
Report Quote
Unread post by S.R.Patch » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:43 am

Very good post Patch
And THE RALLIES AND GOLPHING IS PROVEN FACT AND EVERYONE SAW HIM ,SAY ,I DONT TAKE RESPONSABILITY ,,AND ,OF COURSE HE,LIES ,DENIES ,THEN ADMITS TO IT BUT SAYS ITS OK .

I AM GOING TO DO ANOTHER I FLIPPING TOLD YOU SAO FOR THE TRUMPER IDIOTS ,,,,I SAID NOVEMBER 6-2016 was the worse attack on American soil in history .

It's really really bad .

============================================================================
Please, give me a News story dated the first day Covid-19 was viewed as a threat to America and Trump playing golf or on vacation.
CNN nor Fake News is a legitimate source. Opinions by folks who hate capitalism are not facts.

Whether you like him or not, if you are honest you have to admit the man is tireless.
Most who hate him do so because he laughs at your incompetence. He will not accept the anti American attitude of Democrats and RINO Deep State one world government traitors.

He has been accused of everything the democrats have done over the last sixty years.
How many remember LBJ giving Wheat to the USSR back in the 60s. He and Armin Hammer, head of the Communist party USA, brokered the deal.
It took Reagan to expose the paper economic shell that was the Soviet Union.
The democrats were so desperate to destroy Reagan and his attempt to shine the light of truth on the Reds, Ted Kennedy sent his envoy to Moscow to meet with the Soviet leaders to try and tarnish Reagan prior to the next election.
Don't take my word, Google it.
Even though the FAKE media refused to cover it at the time, it finally was exposed.
Carter gave away the Panama Canal. Who is charge of the operation of the Panama canal now? CHINA!
Where did the Corona Virus and most Flu come from? China.
To whom did Bill Clinton sell most of our military secrets, High speed Computers, and Nuclear technology? CHINA!
To whom did Hillary as Secretary State sell our nuclear fuel? Russia?
Who outfitted ISIS with military equipment. Obama and Hillary.
Who allowed our Ambassador in Benghazi to be murdered because he found out about the traitors. Obama and Hillary
Who sent a film maker to prison to cover for their traitorous actions. Hillary.
Who sold guns to the Mexican Drug Cartel? Obama and Holder.
Who made millions from their deals with the Ukraine and China? We know the Bidens, probably hundreds of politicians in both parties since the Great Society was established. When we started paying deadbeats to do nothing but have babies, we ran out of money so we started borrowing from, China as well as admitting them into the WTO and allowed them to run the WHO.

Just watch and see who defends China. Then ask yourselves why are they defending them.