These Leaks are Embarrassing Can't we Stop

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

These Leaks are Embarrassing Can't we Stop

Post by Newt »

Biden's phone call to Trump leaked

Biden "Senator Trump, this is President Biden"
Trump - "sorry Joe but I'm the President.....you're the ex-VP under Obama"
Biden - "Really? Well shite.....that's a big fricking deal."
Trump - "I know it is; what can I do for ya?"
Biden - "we need to discuss the World Series and what you're going to do to make sure it goes into sudden death"
Trump - "Huh?"
Biden - "yeah we....I mean you need to make sure it gets in the next stimulus bill"
Trump - "Joe what the hell you talking about?"
Biden - "the playoffs man"
Trump - "hey Joe can I call you back, I need to check on something"
Biden - "sure thing man; what time can I expect your call? I need to make the donuts "for the convention"
Trump - "in a little while, just stand by"
Biden - "OK I'll wait"

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: These Leaks are Embarrassing Can't we Stop

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Really Newt

Joe Biden is a great American Hero ,,who served as Vice President to the best American President in modern history ,,measured any way you want no one comes Close to President Barack Obama.

Joe Biden
Made spent a lifetime working for American workers helping other less fortunate people.exceptionally smart well educated in touch with the people.

trump
Spent a lifetime stealing ,LIEING ,molesting children ,raping women especially married women,has never served no one but him ,bankrupt many times,caught running a fake university fined millions,caught running a fake charity fined shut down,caught paying whores with tax payer money.
Stole an air line bankrupted it,tried to sell many things all bankrupt.dodged the draft ,17,000 proven lies,has spent enough money on golf and running back and forth ,,that would pay the President salary for 300 years.
He killed hundreds of people preaching hate during his campaign mass shootings went up about 500% since he started his Russian funded campaign .
He has made America volunerable to any threat known to man ,he has pissed off every ally and aligned America with every murderous dictator on the planet.
He is a scum bag thug that hates every thing about America .
And you are worse.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered