The Dead and Dieiing

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: The Dead and Dieiing

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Well
Looks like you guys have helped trump kill another 3,500 more Americans since last post run the unemployment up to around 15% killed another 36 million jobs.
Stole 2.3 trillion claiming to help small businesses and the unemployed but,MANUCHIN and Mcconnel locked the system up so no one can get help.

THE TREASURY KEEPS PU,PING TRILLIONS I TO THE STOCK MARKET BUT,IT JUST GOES TO THE VERY WEALTHY.

REMEMBER ,,,WHEN I SAID THE IS MO SUCH THING AS A CONSERVATIVE ,,YOUR FLIPPING A SKIPPY I TOLD YOU SO.CALLING TRUMPERS CONSERVATIVE IS LIKE CALLING REPUBLICANS EVANGELICALS .IT DONT FIT.

Worst recession since the last trumper bush,

REMEMBER TRUMP ,,,SAID ,,I CAN SHOOT SOME ONE AND NOT LOOSE A VOTE ,,,HE WAS RIGHT HE HAS KILLED ABOUT 16,000 AND MORE WILL FOLLOW FROM THIS TRUMP PLAQUE .AND HE WANT LOOSE A VOTE

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

While Americans are trying to survive trumpers are trying to over throw the government that is trying to keep Americans safe now trump has openly endorsed these traitors.

The news just reported that these traitors are handing on poison candy while trying to kill the poor sick and elderly is horrible trumpers just had to show that nothing is going to escape trump stupidity.

So they decided to give candy to children to take the light off trump more blood on trumpers hands.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Sounds right for that fake news you leftist morons gobble up like cake.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Cuomo Killed my Mother

A Twitter user shared a heartbreaking photo of a bed sheet hanging off a highway overpass in Upstate New York. The ominous words “Cuomo Killed My Mom” were scrawled in red across the sheet.

LINK https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/10 ... day-919031

quote:
Many New Yorkers are ushering in a grim Mother’s Day this year amid accusations that Governor Andrew “Cuomo killed my mom” thanks to his deadly policy that forced nursing homes to admit coronavirus patients.

The bone-headed move resulted in the deaths of thousands of senior citizens living in nursing homes.

Cuomo mandated that nursing homes must accept coronavirus patients even though older people are the most at-risk to die from COVID-19. Making matters worse was the fact that nursing homes did not have personal protective equipment or COVID testing capability.

Shockingly, the mainstream media not only gave Cuomo a pass on the scandal, but lionized him as a hero.

quote:
While the media gaslights the public by trying to convince them that Andrew Cuomo is a hero, everyday Americans see through the propaganda.

Elaine Mazzotta is a nurse whose mother died last month at a Long Island nursing home. She says Cuomo’s inane decision accelerated the outbreaks of coronavirus in nursing homes, which have proven to be breeding grounds for infectious diseases.

“The way this has been handled by the state is totally irresponsible, negligent and stupid,” Mazzotta told the AP. “They knew better. They shouldn’t have sent these [COVID-infected] people into nursing homes.”