Notice the difference

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Notice the difference

Post by Newt »

When a Nut in New Zealand attacked Muslims

Julián Castro @JulianCastro My heart is with the people of New Zealand and the entire Muslim community this morning. We must always stand against acts of terror and hate.

quote:
Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton My heart breaks for New Zealand & the global Muslim community. We must continue to fight the perpetuation and normalization of Islamophobia and racism in all its forms. White supremacist terrorists must be condemned by leaders everywhere. Their murderous hatred must be stopped.

quote:
Barack Obama @BarackObama Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms.

When Christians were attacked and Killed in Sri Lanka

The same three called the victims in Sri Lanka "Easter Worshipers. Non of the three referred to them as Christians, even though they were attacked in a Christian Church. Non of them mentioned the identity of the attackers even though we know.

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Notice the difference

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

That's the norm if you're paying attention.