First time I’ve seen this

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bowguy

First time I’ve seen this

Post by Bowguy »

It’s been a hot topic lately this gender neutral bathroom nonsense.
Today I was in a school working. Had to go to the bathroom. They won’t let us use the locked up “faculty” bathrooms but they’re gender neutral too.
Lots has been said of em but what I’m gonna say hasn’t been said, at least not by me. If you haven’t seen one you’ll be surprised.
For starters you walk into the coed bathroom. Now you have underage students of all sexes in a state of dress or maybe partial undress with adults. How do we know who’s actually a child molester if they haven’t yet been caught to be on some “list”?
Next imagine your 14 year old daughter next to some 18 year old slob both trying to go to the bathroom only 1/2 of wood and 2’ between em.
You can see under the stall so you can most likely tell the sexes. There’s no roof so some pervert can look into the next stall.
Here’s something else, how many times have you been in a rush and walked into a stall door. You realize it’s locked and see the fellow you work with beat you there and that he’s on the cell phone. That’s without trying to peek.
Now there’s prob a minority that may take advantage and get some “alone time” w a girlfriend on school hours. Is this all appropriate?? Is it moral?? Considerate of others? Safe?????
I sat make men’s and lady’s rooms. If the freaks want their own bathroom give them a one unit family type bathroom.
Until than vote the immoral a$$holes that forced this junk down our throat out of office.
Appalling

Newt

Re: First time I’ve seen this

Post by Newt »

The only promise that Obama kept, with lasting affect, is that he "would fundamentally change America".
He did, but much of it is being repaired.
The unintended consequences is that his handlers were exposed as they desperately tried every illegal method outside of murder to keep his train wreck on track.
I may be mistaken, remember Seth Rich.

Bowguy

Re: First time I’ve seen this

Post by Bowguy »

Should go without saying but Obama was a terrible president who courted our enemies, ostracized our allies, broke down our military, put cops at an extreme disadvantage, made racism worse, hindered if not stopped ice agents and no one seems to remember they were suing him for it, destroyed morality, etc etc etc.
What exactly did he do good for the country except get a terrorist another president got information about.
It’s amazing but he made not ok to be a straight, white, working, moral, man who believes in God. Terrible