Its still my Turn, She Screams

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Its still my Turn, She Screams

Post by Newt »

quote:
She has made peace with losing the election – but not with Donald Trump. Now she is fighting to undo the damage of the president’s child-separation policy – and has no time for debates over civility.

quote:

“I was hopeful that I wouldn’t see the worst of my fears come true. But it has been worse. I have to tell you, even I did not believe this would happen.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... p-at-night

quote:

“Well, here’s what I believe. There are certain characteristics of authoritarian leaders trying to isolate and demonise minorities, which we see happening. Looking to undermine the rule of law in as many ways as possible, some of which we have seen happening. Going after the press – and recently he called the press the nation’s No 1 enemy. There are certain behaviours that I think would raise anybody’s alarms.” The US’s democratic institutions are “not breaking”. They are, however, “bending”. She is “very worried about the increasing number of leaders who are determined to suborn democracy and take those powers on to themselves”.

quote:
“I would,” she interrupts. “I would blame me. Yes. I would. It feels like a duty. It feels like patriotism, and it feels necessary. I’m not going anywhere.”
LINK

That bitch be crazy. She wants to run again.

Name one patriotic thing or humanitarian thing she has ever done in her miserable life. She was born a maggot or turned into one soon after she reached her teenage years and gotten worse as she aged.
With all the winning, she keeps reminding us how fortunate we are that the Orange one decided to shine a light on the cock roaches in the swamp.

Newt

Re: Its still my Turn, She Screams

Post by Newt »

Newt wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:00 pm
quote:
She has made peace with losing the election – but not with Donald Trump. Now she is fighting to undo the damage of the president’s child-separation policy – and has no time for debates over civility.

quote:

“I was hopeful that I wouldn’t see the worst of my fears come true. But it has been worse. I have to tell you, even I did not believe this would happen.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... p-at-night

quote:

“Well, here’s what I believe. There are certain characteristics of authoritarian leaders trying to isolate and demonise minorities, which we see happening. Looking to undermine the rule of law in as many ways as possible, some of which we have seen happening. Going after the press – and recently he called the press the nation’s No 1 enemy. There are certain behaviours that I think would raise anybody’s alarms.” The US’s democratic institutions are “not breaking”. They are, however, “bending”. She is “very worried about the increasing number of leaders who are determined to suborn democracy and take those powers on to themselves”.

quote:
“I would,” she interrupts. “I would blame me. Yes. I would. It feels like a duty. It feels like patriotism, and it feels necessary. I’m not going anywhere.”
LINK

That bitch be crazy. She wants to run again.

Name one patriotic thing or humanitarian thing she has ever done in her miserable life. She was born a maggot or turned into one soon after she reached her teenage years and gotten worse as she aged.
With all the winning, she keeps reminding us how fortunate we are that the Orange one decided to shine a light on the cock roaches in the swamp.
Well Hillary has been beaten by a black man, she's been beaten by an orange man, she had to cheat to beat an old white man, maybe in 2020 she can run against a Hispanic whack job in the DNC primary and get beat by a brown man too.

Get it through your head Hillary, no one wants you. Hell, Chelsea Clinton held an election for world's best grandma and only allowed her own kids to vote and that old bitch still lost.

Life is a ball when Hillary is the voice of the Progressives.
Allen Dershowitz, the smartest Progressive Lawyer and Harvard Professor still admits that he voted for Hillary. :lol: