Build that Wall

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Build that Wall

Post by Newt »

What I'm hearing from some of the guys I used to work with, who also have dealt and have had conversation with other agencies, are facts that no one is daring or willing to talk about. What is being said is that children in many of the Central American countries at issue, and are now the children at issue in the news, have been sold into servitude by their natural parents to smugglers who bring them north to the border and pretend to be their parents in order to gain access into our country. If successful, then the children are sold again to "work bosses" who will then utilize these children anywhere between forced child labor to sex trafficking. In other words,these kids are being used as a commodity. Separating these children from their "adult guardians" , pending verification of an actual maternal/paternal verification may save some of the kids from a lifetime of hell.
What the Democrats don't or won't acknowledge is that if there wasn't easy access into the U.S. via the children route, or if there was a deterrent such as a border wall, this most likely would NOT be happening. But then again, the Democrats are after votes....the hell with the children .many who are already experiencing their own hell because of the unwillingness of the Democratic Party to address this issue in the past! Shame on them! I'm done!

Disclaimer: This is a post that I read on another political board. Its believable because we know this is going on and is condoned by powerful people.

Migrant children who cross into the United States either alone or with adults have a higher standard of living once they are put into federal care than the more than 13 million American children who are living in poverty across the country.

In Fiscal Year 2017, the federal government referred nearly 41,000 unaccompanied minor border crossers to the Unaccompanied Alien Children program which is facilitated by the Office of Refugee Resettlement.

Data provided to Breitbart News reveals that each unaccompanied minor costs the federal government about $34,660 annually. This is a higher standard of living per child than the roughly 13 million American children who continue to live below the U.S. poverty line.

In 2016, there were about 13.2 million American children under the age of 18 living in poverty. These are U.S. children, for example, whose parents or guardians –in a household of four — earn less than $24,500 a year.

This annual income for an impoverished American family is $10,000 less than the more than $34,500 in federal funds which are spent on each unaccompanied minor border crosser.

Sheltering unaccompanied minors who crossed the United States-Mexico border cost American taxpayers more than $1 billion last year, a new report reveals.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Build that Wall

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Right when you think a republican can get no lower,

A piece of absolute scum like ,you ,post this B.S.

The Republican Party is finally showing who they are and have always been,,WHITE SUPREMACIST. HITLER WANT TO BE 's ,

They did this to the American Indian,to the Black Slaves ,took their children right out of their arms and sold them then took the father and mother out and beat them raped the women,but that was still not enough they put Japanese Americans in these Concentration Camps like they are doing these 6- months olds and other children,,they are selling these little girls to the highest bidders.

I have said this here before,,republicans are Nazi's,,they hate anyone who is not White ,it's just that simple.

Just remember this,, the most Destructive,Immoral,Vial Animal on this Planet is MAN more especially WHITE MEN,,they destroy everything they touch ,they Pillage every thing,even other Human beings that are not like them,every other Animal Fowl,Fish,even Natural resources Just because WE CAN ,I AM NO BETTER MYSELF I TRY HARD TO BE BETTER,But,we are programmed from birth,,by the Government,big business,and the entertainment business,,remember when you were little,you watched Cowboys and Indians and you always was pulling for the Cowboys or Soilders to Win,so guess what you were cheering because the Cowboys/Soilders were taking the Indians land raping the women and children so you figure it out.

But,remember what you are fighting for ,Child Molesstors,Thieves,Adulters,Traitors,Rapist,Scum,,,,,,ME ,,I LL BE FIGHTING FOR MY GOD,MY COUNTRY,AND MY FAMILY'S future ,things you clearly don't care about,So you republicans are starting this War from a deep Dark Hole you can never escape from,you can't help it you are cursed by God.

Newt
You better watch out for them-6- months toddlers they are MS-13 they'll beat you with their pacifiers!!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Another completely ignorant post from our resident tax payer rapist PMB.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Hey PM, since you Dims are ridiculing Trump for enforcing the law, maybe you would give us a list of other laws you would be happy to ignore.
Maybe we should redefine illegal children and call them a Fetus. The problem would literally "Go away" and Trump would be the Democrat hero.

Democrats don't feed hungry children they molest them or exterminate them.