Remember When

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Remember When

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Remember over a Decade ago, I ,said REPUBLICANS,CANNOT AND WILL NOT GOVERN,,,WELL,,,NOT SAYING ,I TOLD YOU SO BUT,HELL,, YES ,,I ,,AM.

And so are republicans.

Republicans have changed the rules,laws and everything and still can't GOVERN.REPROBATE MINDS CANNOT FUNCTION.

Back to Videos
Limbaugh: GOP Is Obstructing Trump More Than The Democrats
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date June 1, 2017

Rush Limbaugh expresses his exasperation with the Congressional Republicans:

I don’t understand how people don’t get that it’s not just the Democrats in Washington that are roadblocking Trump. I mentioned it earlier.

Mitch McConnell says he can’t see a way to getting 50 votes for the House Obamacare repeal bill? Now, stop and think here, folks. Back when the only element that we had was the House of Representatives and Republican voters were constantly saying, “Why aren’t you doing more to stop Obama? Why aren’t you trying to do something to stop Obamacare?” The answer was always, “Well, all we’ve got is the House. W-w-we can’t get anything through the Senate because the Democrats own the Senate. Obama’s in the White House! He’ll veto anything if it did make it there.”

So voters gave Republicans the Senate, and Mitch McConnell said, “Well, the first thing you have to know is it takes 60 votes to do anything in the Senate, and we don’t have 60 votes. We only have 52.” And then he would add, “Plus, as long as Obama’s still in the White House, all this is academic anyway. He’s gonna veto whatever we pass.” So we gave the Republicans the White House and elected Trump. Now the latest story… There’s a Wall Street Journal story. You know, I had this sort of cram last night after getting back from being away two days.

I saw a Wall Street Journal story about how the Republicans in the House, they just can’t! It’s just impossible. They’re pulling their hair out. They don’t know what to do. They just can’t find a way to cut any taxes. Because every time they cut a tax over here, they have to find a way to make the money up over there, and they just can’t. They’re looking at all these various tax cuts proposals and they said, “I — I — I don’t know how we’re gonna pay for all this.”

So the Republican Party, which is ostensibly the party of the president — and they owe their majority to him, particularly the Senate — are roadblocking Donald Trump more than the Democrats are, because the Democrats cannot. The Democrats don’t have the votes in the House to stop Trump. The Democrats don’t have the votes in the Senate to stop Trump, although there is the 60-vote cloture requirement. It’s not the Democrats standing up and saying, “We are not gonna help. We’re gonna stand in the way of any foolish tax cut you propose.”

It’s the Republicans standing up and saying, “I just don’t see how we’re — there’s no room here. I don’t know how we’re gonna lower rates when you have this exemption over here and you have this exemption there.” And I just read this stuff and I shake my head. They don’t want to cut taxes. Either they don’t want to cut taxes institutionally, they don’t want to cut taxes economically, or they just don’t want to do the heavy lifting. I don’t know what it is. My guess is they don’t want to help Trump.

Now, you would think Trump figures this out, but he doesn’t give any evidence of it. Like he tweeted something: “U.S. Senate should switch to 51 votes immediately and get health care and tax cuts approved fast and easy. Democrats would do it no doubt.” He’s talking about getting rid of the 60-vote requirement to shut off debate and just go to simple majority on every bill. Does he know that it’s the Republicans that are the roadblock here? He has to know, and certainly if he’s got people around him who know.

Now, I could understand if he doesn’t want to go public and start an internecine battle between the White House and the Republicans on Capitol Hill, you know, keep that for back channels and behind the scenes. The Wall Street Journal had a picture of the chairman of Ways and Means Committee and Paul Ryan standing there and all these guys and the headline: “Republicans Find Yet Another Way to Cut Taxes on the Rich.”

They just don’t see how they can do it. It’s incredible. It really is incredible. Because, of course, there’s a way. They just don’t want to do it. I think it’s all establishment, all the time anti-Trump, throw the media in there as well. But even in the middle of this I can tell you almost assuredly that Trump is not off his game. He’s not despondent. He’s not sitting there worried about why all these people hate him. He’s not worried about all that. He’s just head down and moving ahead full speed as he can, not reacting or responding to all this stuff in the media, except when he tweets.

(( TRUMP IS FULL BLOWN SCUM FILTH ))

That’s another thing. Everybody’s telling him to stop tweeting, and haven’t you seen stories over the weekend of people succeeding. He had a monsoon of tweets yesterday and today. It doesn’t look like he stopped tweeting to me.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Remember When

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB that's actually a decent article. the problem is you are missing that big stack of meat staring you right in the face, all you see are the 2 slices of bread.

Pine Mt Beagles

You mean the fact republicans, blame Democrats for their inability to govern,

13- republican scum bags met in the basement and tried to write a health care bill ,and, ended up with A HUGE Tax on Senior Citizens (( to be expected from republicans )) ,32 Million people without Health Insurance and Huge increases in insurance premiums with almost no coverage. (( also to be expected from republicans)).
And Bragged about how Good it was for America,and ,,,,trump,,,,Still don't know what anyone is talking about,but that would be an easy fix just add Putin or Russia,and trump and the rest of the republicans would understand completely. And it would have passed easily.like the New Russian America or,,,N R A.
Russia,, is first with the new Republican Party ,,Republicans are walking on the GRAVES OF EVERY AMERICAN SOILDER WHO DIED FIGHTING COMMUNISTS,AND FIGHTING FOR A FREE DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY,REPUBLICANS ARE TRAMPLING THEIR BLOOD UNDER FOOT.

SUPPORTING RUSSIA,,TRYING TO LIFT SANCTIONS, SO EXON AND TILLERSON ,CAN GET THE 500 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF OIL ,OUT OF RUSSIA LIKE TRUMP JR,PROMISED.

Trump supporters, say trump hardest working president ever,,,,,GUESS WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA. !!!

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yep just like I said. You are completely blinded by your dependency on partisan nonsense. You lack any independent thought. You PMB are just a useful idiot. Not that I like Trump because I really don't, never have but you are just an open mouthed toilet regurgitating the liberal talking points which to this point are just flat speculation ,lies, rhetoric, propaganda meant for morons like you who can't see past the BS.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

People are going DIE now cause democrats didn't help trump pass the new health care BILL . They gave the american people obama care and its real bad . I blame patch and Pm for this cause they voted for obama . :mad2:
Last edited by littlewoody on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheJohnBirchSociety

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:07 am
Yep just like I said. You are completely blinded by your dependency on partisan nonsense. You lack any independent thought. You PMB are just a useful idiot. Not that I like Trump because I really don't, never have but you are just an open mouthed toilet regurgitating the liberal talking points which to this point are just flat speculation ,lies, rhetoric, propaganda meant for morons like you who can't see past the BS.

+1
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

post by littlewoody » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:15 am

People are going DIE now cause democrats didn't help trump pass the new health care BILL . They gave the american people obama care and its real bad . I blame patch and Pm for this cause they voted for obama . :mad2:
Last edited by littlewoody on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woodpecker
You are disgusting even for republican scum,republican trash,would not even talk with Democrats,,on the fake trump care which = Don't Care,,
And when Democrats passed the best health care since Medicare the Affordable Care Act,republicans would not even discuss it,in fact elected republican trash called President Barack Obama everything but human.

But,,all this aside my opinion is,,any republican that has Medicare,,Medicade,Social Security ,,is two faced scum,,republicans with any other insurance,,is a Hippocrit

But,
You don't need to worry ,,,trump and his band Russian SPYS ,and Russian Gangsters and American Gangsters,Mofia.

Trump
Has been evaluated as the worst liar ever to appear in public in the History of the World.Fact checkers cannot find anyone that lies enough for a comparison.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Fact checkers should just ask 1 of us, we could point them in your direction. PMB you have Trump beat easily when it comes to lying, LMAO!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Little Woodrow, don't give up so easily. There will be a vote, nobodies going home. Donald demands total loyalty, like our company, one of the questions for advancement is, "will you support our policies even if you disagree with them?" They will lick the can down the road to get past the 2018 elections.
I never expected any less of you than to tow the party line and repeat the party disparage of "label and discredit ", it so much easier than to put up a valid argument for your point.

Our prayers go out for Mr. McCain, Donald says he's not a hero, but maybe he'll let him keep his insurance.

Donald 6 month score card shows he's not done well "draining the swamp" as it shows he's brought in 193 lobbyist and corporate executives into Government but then again, he says there are places where you want rich people to choose for the masses, to keep them controlled and looking for that elusive dream.

Don't get to excited about things,... trying to create hysteria is how they control you. Tough times is where men show their character, now is when you mark "your" score card of performance.
The military can't find a sailor on a boat for days, but I'm sure we can find our way out of this mess.
Good luck to you.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 am
Little Woodrow, don't give up so easily. There will be a vote, nobodies going home. Donald demands total loyalty, like our company, one of the questions for advancement is, "will you support our policies even if you disagree with them?" They will lick the can down the road to get past the 2018 elections.
I never expected any less of you than to tow the party line and repeat the party disparage of "label and discredit ", it so much easier than to put up a valid argument for your point.

Our prayers go out for Mr. McCain, Donald says he's not a hero, but maybe he'll let him keep his insurance.

Donald 6 month score card shows he's not done well "draining the swamp" as it shows he's brought in 193 lobbyist and corporate executives into Government but then again, he says there are places where you want rich people to choose for the masses, to keep them controlled and looking for that elusive dream.

Don't get to excited about things,... trying to create hysteria is how they control you. Tough times is where men show their character, now is when you mark "your" score card of performance.
The military can't find a sailor on a boat for days, but I'm sure we can find our way out of this mess.
Good luck to you.

I AGREE YOUR PARTY MESS UP HEALTH CARE . NO BOTH PARTY DONT CARE ABOUT US ITS JUST ONE BIG FAKE SHOW . I'M ENJOYING THE SUMMER MY MIDDLE NAME IS WOODROW . AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WILL BE ALL :loser: .
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Woodrow, I have no party. The elect have left the people and are now working for Corporations that are people too. The tax reform is now down to corporate tax breaks and then, we'll see whats left down the road for the people.
Military budget goes from 800 billion to 818 billion because of the sequester vote of the repubs, and they all talk of how the military has shrunk, but not because of their sequestra vote, the denials are unbelievably stupid.

You think I'm not a Conservative because I choose to hold the old party to a higher standard and not allow grand theft auto/transfer of wealth.
You refuse to see the snakes in the mud. Well, sit back and watch the swamp come alive !!! The real show is just getting started. :argue:

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Patch I'm just waiting for www 3 to start both party want it . So when we loose are cash house they will blame the war .
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

As an independent,,,

I would never ever compare republicans to a Democrats ,,not at this point in history.

Republicans,,stand for the top 1% Period,that is it nothing else.they believe nothing and stand for nothing.

Democrats believe in

health care for all

Equal rights for all

Voters rights

Income equality

Jobs for all

National security

Fighting terrorism

Republicans don't believe in any of this.

Just facts

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

A corperate hating union follower and an American hating dependent sheep, LMAO! What a combination.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:25 pm
As an independent,,,

I would never ever compare republicans to a Democrats ,,not at this point in history.

Republicans,,stand for the top 1% Period,that is it nothing else.they believe nothing and stand for nothing.

Democrats believe in

health care for all

Equal rights for all

Voters rights

Income equality

Jobs for all

National security

Fighting terrorism

Republicans don't believe in any of this.

Just facts

independent lefty :loser:
TheJohnBirchSociety