We Love our Nancy Pelosi, Don't We Folks

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

We Love our Nancy Pelosi, Don't We Folks

Post by Newt »

In the last nine years, she and Barry have taken a party that was projected to be so dominant that the Republican party was just a footnote in the History books.

Under her brilliant strategy of divide and conquer, the nation is split in to more factions than in our history. Even her fellow party members are begging her to do the right thing for the party.
But Nancy isn't giving in, Thanks Nancy, stay strong and ignore the nattering nabobs. As long as PM is for you what difference does it make what the meek voters think. Those "derelicts" don't know what is good for them.

'I think I'm worth the trouble' says Pelosi as Democratic sharks scent blood in the water over House leader leading them to loss after loss

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi defended staying at the top of her party saying she has the backing of the Democratic caucus in the House
She suggested that calls for her ouster in the aftermath of Georgia Congressional candidate Jon Ossoff's loss were opportunistic
'When it comes to personal ambition and having fun on TV, have your fun,' she said to the House Democrats who have said in interviews they'd like to see her go
Pelosi's defense comes after President Trump snarked on Twitter this morning that he hopes the Democrats keep her on
Former GOP House Speaker Newt Gingrich made the same argument, pointing out that Republicans know how to beat Democrats under Pelosi

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi defended her position atop the party, as a number of caucus members have suggested it might be time for a fresh face.

'I think I'm worth the trouble,' she told reporters Thursday. 'I feel very confident in the support I have in the caucus,' Pelosi also said.

The calls for Pelosi to vacate her top spot came after Tuesday's election loss in Georgia with Democrat Jon Ossoff being routed by Republican Karen Handel.

Some Democrats are questioning whether Nancy Pelosi, pictured at a Capitol Hill presser today, should stay on as the leader of the party in light of Jon Ossoff's loss in Georgia

Republicans expertly tied Jon Ossoff, the Democratic House hopeful, to Nancy Pelosi, a liberal from San Francisco, helping Republican Karen Handel win Tuesday's run-off race

Ossoff was the fourth consecutive Democrat to lose in a special election.

Forty-eight percent of Americans hold an unfavorable view of Pelosi, according to a Morning Consult/Politico poll. Though Pelosi's Republican counterpart, House Speaker Paul Ryan, performs almost equally as badly, at 45 percent.

During her press conference on Capitol Hill Thursday, Pelosi portrayed Democratic grumbling as opportunism.

'When it comes to personal ambition and having fun on TV, have your fun,' she said, in a message to those Democrats who have fallen out of line. 'I love the arena. I thrive on competition,' she added.

With some members doubting her abilities she sang her own praises.

'I am a master legislator. I am a strategic politically astute leader. My leadership is recognized by many around the country and that is why I am able to attract the support that I do, which is essential to our election sad to say,' she said.

'I have experience in winning a Congress,' referencing her rise to House speaker after Democrats beat Republicans in 2006.

Pelosi pointed out that Democratic leaders are often made targets, pointing to former Senate leaders Harry Reid and Tom Daschle, and former House Speaker Tip O'Neill.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4klhoQF7i
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Such an humble woman. If I had a witch she would look and act exactly like Nancy.

PM, is she having your fun?

bluemouse

Re: We Love our Nancy Pelosi, Don't We Folks

Post by bluemouse »

Nancy is such a dimwit she proved that when she said we have to pass obabblercare to know what is in it. I think the truth lies in the fact she was to lazy to read the bill and when it passed she was hoping someone would explain it to her.

littlewoody

Re: We Love our Nancy Pelosi, Don't We Folks

Post by littlewoody »

bluemouse wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:47 pm
Nancy is such a dimwit she proved that when she said we have to pass obabblercare to know what is in it. I think the truth lies in the fact she was to lazy to read the bill and when it passed she was hoping someone would explain it to her.
That why I say all lawmaker should be drug test .
TheJohnBirchSociety