US delivers equipment to Germany

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

US delivers equipment to Germany

Post by S.R.Patch »

bluemouse

Re: US delivers equipment to Germany

Post by bluemouse »

That's just a drop in the bucket to what tax payers pay illegals every week. At least the army will have someone peeling potato's for their mistake.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

When the bucket is full of tax loopholes...lol

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Yeah I guess Patch is it loopholes or broken laws. I knows its confusing but these days only a few know what bathroom to go to.

Hurricane Creek

Post by Hurricane Creek »

And your point is?

Have you ever trained, deployed, packed a chute or even worn a U.S. military uniform for that matter?

Here's one I saw on Yahoo... Not clown stuff. Not funny.

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kel ... adi-2016-4

Newt

Post by Newt »

S.R.Patch wrote:Tax dollars at work...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/watch-ar ... 00357.html

Maybe, just maybe that is the result of cutting spending on the military. Maybe its the result of the Liberal's policy on education and society in general. They have forced trained military personnel out of service and now are retraining the flotsam of the millennials who volunteer. I've heard retired Generals complaining about the lack of funds necessary for training of new recruits. I've also read reports that about seventy five percent of the millenials can't meet military standards.
Those two Humvees could be replaced with the money wasted on one of Hillary, Michele, or Barry's vacations. Or better still, how about the money that we are giving to Castro or the Ayatollah.

Maybe the soldier responsible for rigging the harness and the one responsible for inspecting were texting their it.
Diversity requires that I not use gender specific pronouns.
The silly games we play and call it progress.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

bluemouse wrote:Yeah I guess Patch is it loopholes or broken laws. I knows its confusing but these days only a few know what bathroom to go to.
mouse, I don't know what city folk do, but out in the country we don't discriminate. Behind any tree will do as long as it wide enough to cover your backside...lol

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Hurricane Creek wrote:And your point is?

Have you ever trained, deployed, packed a chute or even worn a U.S. military uniform for that matter?

Here's one I saw on Yahoo... Not clown stuff. Not funny.

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kel ... adi-2016-4
I really don't see your point. Being enlisted or not, incompetence and waste is not tolerated in any job for very long.
Your clip was from 2008, My cousin was killed in Germany in 78' playing war games with the army. Regardless, death is gone forever.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

S.R.Patch wrote:
bluemouse wrote:Yeah I guess Patch is it loopholes or broken laws. I knows its confusing but these days only a few know what bathroom to go to.
mouse, I don't know what city folk do, but out in the country we don't discriminate. Behind any tree will do as long as it wide enough to cover your backside...lol

We'll shucks Charles...do you carry the same cavalier attitude if it's one of your grandchildren behind a tree that a pervert decides is wide enough???
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Newt

Post by Newt »

bluegrass wrote: We'll shucks Charles...do you carry the same cavalier attitude if it's one of your grandchildren behind a tree that a pervert decides is wide enough???
I remember an incident when I was in the Military. Me and a shipmate left Virginia Beach and travelled up to DC to see the sights.
A short time after we arrived in DC, my buddy from Nebraska said, "Roy, I can't even take a leak. Every time I step up to a urinal some queer walks up beside me, pulls it out and starts playing with himself while watching me".

With the New USA, when Hillary is President, what are you going to do or say. You will be the weird one, if you protest.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republicans,,
Have always been Gay that want change,

Been Giving Tax dollars to foreign countries .that want change.

America's Military is more powerful than ever,inspite of republican opposition ,,,,much like factories today,use one machine to replace many employees ,America's military is doing the same thing,and saving American lives at the same time.Republicans use war ,poverty,cutting health care,taking Medicare,Medicade etc,all ,as Population Control but remember they are Cursed by,God and cannot control their actions.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

PM your a real piece of liberal work. :loser: :moon:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB can't help himself. He's been up Obama's backside so long ---- is all he is familiar with.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch I think I will go pee off the porch and think about what you assumed. Do you truly think all weirdo's come from the city.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Only 1 of 6 F35's could take off during recent mock deployment

quote:
Five of six Air Force F-35 fighter jets were unable to take off during a recent exercise due to software bugs that continue to hamstring the world’s most sophisticated—and most expensive—warplane.

During a mock deployment at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho, just one of the $100 million Lockheed Martin F-35s was able to boot its software successfully and get itself airborne during an exercise designed to test the readiness of the F-35, FlightGlobal reports. Nonetheless, the Air Force plans to declare its F-35s combat-ready later this year.

Details surrounding the failed exercise were disclosed earlier this week in written testimony presented to Congress by J. Michael Gilmore, the Pentagon’s chief weapons tester.

“The Air Force attempted two alert launch procedures during the Mountain Home deployment, where multiple F-35A aircraft were preflighted and prepared for a rapid launch, but only one of the six aircraft was able to complete the alert launch sequence and successfully takeoff,” Gilmore wrote. “Problems during startup that required system or aircraft shutdowns and restarts – a symptom of immature systems and software–prevented the other alert launches from being completed.”

http://fortune.com/2016/04/28/f-35-fail ... air-force/

The only good thing about this is that the Chinese ripped this one off; probably given the Prints by Clinton/Albright. Looks like they go ripped off also. I wonder if they will ask Hillary for a refund.

It's not just the software. Somebody had the bright idea to use the plane's fuel as coolant for the electronic systems. So...you can't refuel an F35 from a truck that's been sitting in the hot sun. Solution? Paint the trucks with white reflective paint. These planes are supposed to operate from forward airfields in combat zones, and their refueling trucks stick out like a MAGA hat at a Bernie rally.

It appears that the same folks who designed our Healthcare, outlined our foreign policy, has a firm hand on our military as well.