Overcrowding...The right wing way.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Mike

Overcrowding...The right wing way.

Post by Big Mike »

Overcrowding has always been a problem in the US penal system, now we all know why.

Ala. House Speaker Mike Hubbard arrested for 23 felony ethics violations
Posted: Oct 20, 2014 5:38 PM EST Updated: Oct 20, 2014 8:58 PM EST
By Brianne Britzius
Connect

Mike Hubbard's mugshot. Source: Lee Co. Sheriff Mike Hubbard's mugshot. Source: Lee Co. Sheriff
MONTGOMERY, AL (WBRC) - Acting Attorney General W. Van Davis has announced the arrest and indictment of Alabama Speaker of the House Michael Hubbard for felony ethics violations.

Davis' office said Hubbard turned himself in to special agents on Monday at the Lee County Jail.

The charges include 23 felony ethics violations:

-Four counts of using political office as Chairman of the Alabama Republican Party for personal gain.
-One count of voting for legislation with a conflict of interest.
-Eleven counts of soliciting or receiving a thing of value from a lobbyist or principal.
-Two counts of using political office as a member of the Alabama House of Representatives for person gain.
-Four counts of lobbying an executive department or agency for a free.
-One count of using state equipment, materials, etc. for private gain.

I wonder if they will let the Mcdonnell's , Rick Perry, Chris Christie , and Scott Walker all share the same cell, with the Hubbard family? ...Could get crowded
Big Mike

bluemouse

Re: Overcrowding...The right wing way.

Post by bluemouse »

there you go folks Mikes second attempt to deflect the truths away from the crooked Dems and a lying arrogant racist dope head homo liberal hero. Do yourself a favor Mike and tell why you support obabbler and his hoard of idiots or you running away from his incompetence too.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Dave I think he has forgotten which side he is on, LMAO!!!!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

James I find it funny that these liberals like to throw mud knowing there is crooks on both sides. They never mention whats going on thats crippling the American people, or why people are flocking out of the North because of lost jobs and high taxes. They never mention that obabblers policies are killing the unions and making ghost towns out of the cities run by the Dems. They allow obabbler to continue to lie and never hold him accountable for anything.

Newt

Post by Newt »

No shame! The President and Attorney General clamps the lid on every scandal that affects every citizen in the country by claiming they are under investigation and no information can be disclosed. Several investigations are complete but no disclosure will be allowed until after the election.
Like the Presidential election, tell them anything, Mike, PM, and the mainstream media will cover his ass. :kiss: :kiss:

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Mike make sure you vote for Rick Snyder nov 4
TheJohnBirchSociety

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

You will go to prison for doing much less.

Saw on TV a woman set free after 17 years and was convicted by a drug addicts statement.
Wonder how hard they tried to get her to sign a release of responsibility before letting her know she was getting freed?
Even harder to get free because they know a law suit is following unless you sign the release so most by far sign it and are never heard from by us.

Prisons are very political and both parties do it. Proof is we have more locked up than all the rest of the countries on earth combined. Lots of old folks locked up as when in prison your SS is kept and not paid out so in effect you are more than paying your way.

Something has got to change or we are going the way of other nations that were the strongest on earth before us.

Rome is a perfect example of the path we are following.

Very Sad!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

HOLDER: Failure to Pass Gun Control is My Biggest Failure

quote:
“I think the inability to pass reasonable gun safety laws after the Newtown massacre is, for me, something that I take personally as a failure, and something that I think we as a society should take as a failure” he stated when asked what he considered his greatest failure."

Shows how what Progressives think of the Constitution.
His entire tenure is one colossal failure.

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

Sweet home Alabama
In Birmingham they love the gov' nor (boo, boo, boo)
Now we all did what we could do
Now Watergate does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth

lmao...so busted
Big Mike

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Maybe I can get a second oppion fron the EX mayor of New Orleans along with some of the other Dems doing time. Darn Mike that was a long union nap you took.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Like most leftist Mike has selective memory or he blames others. What about Berry or Blajorovich or maybe Jesse Jr. LMAO!!!. Leftist have a problem with objectivity. He has no shame though coming on here talking about corrupt republicans with this the most corrupt, lieing, inept administration in my lifetime on display for the WHOLE DAMM WORLD TO WITNESS.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Why does Obama, in each incidence of white vs black crime, immediately, prior to any investigation, claim that the white person is wrong.

In every case of Islamic terrorism, he refuses to state the facts that are known, and instead declares more investigation is needed. Even when Canada, after their investigation, is calling the killings in Ottawa an Islamic terrorist attack, the Presidents spokesman, Earnest is calling it a violent attack.

If its Black on Black, he says nothing and refuses to address the situation.

Is he not President of all the people in the United States. Why is he so racist and devisive?

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Newt just look at your post above, Holder sent thousands of guns to Mexico how many people have been killed because of it. And now gun controll is his biggest failure.Clowns will be clowns.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

bluemouse wrote:Newt just look at your post above, Holder sent thousands of guns to Mexico how many people have been killed because of it. And now gun controll is his biggest failure.Clowns will be clowns.
You mean N will be N ! :loser:
TheJohnBirchSociety