GO VOTE!

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Chris Shoopman

GO VOTE!

Post by Chris Shoopman »

Today is the day Get out and vote, No matter how you vote go do it, lot of men and women have died Fighting for your right to do so!!!

lebro

Re: GO VOTE!

Post by lebro »

ky house bill #1 is to make hunting a right. anyone on this board who dosent support this is siding with humane society and peta. dont be a lazy :moon: that lets someone else decide your future for you after asking your opinion and you say i dont care.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

I'm going todat
TheJohnBirchSociety

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

lebro wrote:ky house bill #1 is to make hunting a right. anyone on this board who dosent support this is siding with humane society and peta. dont be a lazy :moon: that lets someone else decide your future for you after asking your opinion and you say i dont care.

Either that, or they realize hunting and fishing is a priveledge... Saying it is a God given right will produce MAJOR unintended consequences... And sets a terrible precedent for other bills making things rights... Hunting should be protected under the law but making it a right is insane to me..
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

preachersteve

Post by preachersteve »

This is the first I have heard of this issue in KY, but it doesn't sound like they are voting on it being a "God given" right. It sounds like they are voting to make it a right for the citizens of Ky. If we can make entitlements a right, why not hunting? At least people have to go out and work for any wild game they get!

chris1971

Post by chris1971 »

Yes sir i just voted and no where did it say "God Given". I don't see how it can open up a flood of bad things to come but i don't know. All i know is that the mass majority of people do not vote because they think it will not matter but man are they wrong. If you look at small groups when they start out like PETA everyone chooses to ignore them because they think it will never affect them. Now they have grown to a force that wants to crush your lifestyle, heritage, pasttime, hobby, privilege, and right! They vote on their issues to get what they want and you better vote on yours. These laws are not always perfect but if they allow my kids and maybe grandkids a chance to enjoy hunting then you can bet your :moon: i am voting. I guess we should ask Peta how they think we should vote? They would love that!!!

pilotknob

Post by pilotknob »

preachersteve wrote:This is the first I have heard of this issue in KY, but it doesn't sound like they are voting on it being a "God given" right. It sounds like they are voting to make it a right for the citizens of Ky. If we can make entitlements a right, why not hunting? At least people have to go out and work for any wild game they get!
It's not being voted on as a God given right Mo. 5000 it is an attempt to safeguard Ky.outdoorsmen and women the right to the natural resorces of this Great state that they pay for thru liscenses and tags without haveing some left wing,animal rights groops try to sneak legislation thru the back door to restrict these freedoms.Don't let the facts get in the way of your preconcieved ideas.From what I've seen on this board Mo. has a few issues that could be resolved with a few votes or you can keep letting a few special interest groups decide what is best for you!!!!!

Mo. Beagler 5000

pilotknob wrote:
preachersteve wrote:This is the first I have heard of this issue in KY, but it doesn't sound like they are voting on it being a "God given" right. It sounds like they are voting to make it a right for the citizens of Ky. If we can make entitlements a right, why not hunting? At least people have to go out and work for any wild game they get!
It's not being voted on as a God given right Mo. 5000 it is an attempt to safeguard Ky.outdoorsmen and women the right to the natural resorces of this Great state that they pay for thru liscenses and tags without haveing some left wing,animal rights groops try to sneak legislation thru the back door to restrict these freedoms.Don't let the facts get in the way of your preconcieved ideas.From what I've seen on this board Mo. has a few issues that could be resolved with a few votes or you can keep letting a few special interest groups decide what is best for you!!!!!
No, if I was in Kentucky I would vote for it too just because I would be interested in seeing the constitutional lawsuits and bickering that would ensue when they tried to uphold that right. Driving is a PRIVLEDGE and working in most states is a PRIVELEDGE, When you say hunting is a RIGHT that everyone has you open the door for other things to become rights too.. Abortion, gay marriage, driving, etc.. Once you say it is a right then you are legally obligated to ensure (with tax money) that everyone can fish hunt etc.. and that will change laws eventually about what happens if say someone is road hunting and gets a ticket.. (well its my RIGHT my law enforcer you can't stope me.

Saying its a privledge is one thing, saying its a right is another.. I dont know how the proposition is worded so who knows what it really means. I'm just looking at the other side of the coin is all. To me a right is someting that makes us free we cannot live without, when you keep adding to the list it waters it down..

Its a good idea, I just wonder how well thought out it is.... Maybe its very well thought out..

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Preacher,
I expect the Obama folks to take an early lead this morning until the republicans get off from work.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Alabama John wrote:Preacher,
I expect the Obama folks to take an early lead this morning until the republicans get off from work.
:shock:

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

Good one John ..... :nod: :nod: :nod:
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

hookset

Post by hookset »

:thumbsup:

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

This thing could be over by 8 PM. If OBama takes Virginia (polls close at 7), he will win the election. I expect him to take a lead like a good beagle, and just keep right on running with it.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Some have a reputation for "leading from behind".

hookset

Post by hookset »

Buck's proof that dead democrats still vote. Vote early and often, Buck's motto.