Origin of Left and Right

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hack52

Origin of Left and Right

Post by hack52 »

Origin of Left and Right

Have you wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left." By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible: "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (New International Version). Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.

Can't get any simpler than that.

Spelling lesson: The last four letters in American; I can. The last four letters in Republican; I can. The last four letters in Democrats; rats. End of lesson. Test to follow in November, 2012.

Remember, November 2012 is to be set aside as rodent extermination month.

emember, November 2012 is to be set aside as rodent extermination month.

2500 HD

Re: Origin of Left and Right

Post by 2500 HD »

AMEN!!!!!!!

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

I like the Sound of That! Lets breakout the Decon!
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

by Moore Beagles » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 am

-
-I WONDER WHAT KIND OF RELEGION,,PROMOTES MASS MURRDER,,,MUST BE ONE FASION OF THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY,,DESGUISED ,AS A CHRISTIAN.

PATHETIC.

-BUT
-AT LEAST WE HAVE AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT,WHO IS WORKING,HARD FOR AMERICAN PEOPLE,,,WHO HAS ,,ENDURED.CONSTANT REPUBLICAN ,ATTACK'S ,VERBLE ,FLAT OUT LIES, THEY HAVE FOUGHT AMERICA AND AMERICAN WORKER'S EVERY INCH OF THE WAY.KILLING JOB'S,IN EVERY FIELD ,ESPECIALLY TEACHERS ,BUT,ANY AMERICAN WITH A JOB,IS A TARGET FOR THE REPUBLICAN ,ATTACK MACHINE ,AND REPUBLICAN ,OWNED NATIONAL PRESS.
-
-THE REPUBLICAN ,POLITICIAN'SARE WORSE THAN ANY PLAQUE ,AND MUST BE STAMPED OUT FOR AMERICA TO SURVIVE.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:by Moore Beagles » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 am

-
-I WONDER WHAT KIND OF RELEGION,,PROMOTES MASS MURRDER,,,MUST BE ONE FASION OF THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY,,DESGUISED ,AS A CHRISTIAN.

PATHETIC.

-BUT
-AT LEAST WE HAVE AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT,WHO IS WORKING,HARD FOR AMERICAN PEOPLE,,,WHO HAS ,,ENDURED.CONSTANT REPUBLICAN ,ATTACK'S ,VERBLE ,FLAT OUT LIES, THEY HAVE FOUGHT AMERICA AND AMERICAN WORKER'S EVERY INCH OF THE WAY.KILLING JOB'S,IN EVERY FIELD ,ESPECIALLY TEACHERS ,BUT,ANY AMERICAN WITH A JOB,IS A TARGET FOR THE REPUBLICAN ,ATTACK MACHINE ,AND REPUBLICAN ,OWNED NATIONAL PRESS.
-
-THE REPUBLICAN ,POLITICIAN'SARE WORSE THAN ANY PLAQUE ,AND MUST BE STAMPED OUT FOR AMERICA TO SURVIVE.

This is the best lie i ever seen. :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

I seen warped people rufus but u take the cake.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Typical Global warming Koolaid drinking Liberal! He don't let the Facts stand in the Way of his Opinion! He has to make up lies and Half truths to Smear Canidates AND CONSERVATIVES! But then again thats the same ploy used by Satan! The Author of Confusion!
There isn't A Fact that will Sway his way of thinking because He doesn't want to know the Truth! Only That he couldn't possibly be Wrong! Its called HoodWinked! If He Acts like a Muslim, Treats The Country of Israel like a Muslim, Turns his Back on Christians like a Muslim, Mocks those of faith like a Muslim, and Bows to a Arab King Like a Muslim. Well I say He's a Muslim. Why would we think a man from Indonisia would Act in our own best interest!
The Answer He Doesn't! So He has to Go! :loser: Sorry PM your King will go down in Nov, and you can move to Canada like the LIBERAL Baldwin brother said he would, but then again he lied Too.......... :moon: The Good Balwin brother is a Christian! Ask him who he Votes for! Pro-Life! Translation Not a DEMOCraut! Clinton got rid of the 1 or 2 conservative ones left! Clinton don't even like your Liberal President! :dance:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Pine Mt Beagles

by Moore Beagles » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Typical Global warming Koolaid drinking Liberal! He don't let the Facts stand in the Way of his Opinion! He has to make up lies and Half truths to Smear Canidates AND CONSERVATIVES! But then again thats the same ploy used by Satan! The Author of Confusion!
There isn't A Fact that will Sway his way of thinking because He doesn't want to know the Truth! Only That he couldn't possibly be Wrong! Its called HoodWinked! If He Acts like a Muslim, Treats The Country of Israel like a Muslim, Turns his Back on Christians like a Muslim, Mocks those of faith like a Muslim, and Bows to a Arab King Like a Muslim. Well I say He's a Muslim. Why would we think a man from Indonisia would Act in our own best interest!
-
-
-PERFECT,EXAMPLE AND DESCRIPTION ,OF YOUR SELF AND REPUBLICAN'S,WHO WORSHIP THE MIGHTY DOLLAR,YOU ACT MORE LIKE A MUSLIM THAN MOST,YOU WANT TO POISION DEMOCRAT'S ON A MASS SCALE,(( I HEARD AN OLD MAN SAY JUST THE OTHER DAY THE BEST THING FOR REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS ,IS PUT THEM IN A JAR TIGHTEN THE LID AND BURRY IT DEEP )) ,I SAID TO HIS FACE JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE LACK'S MORALITY,AND WANT'S TO TAKE YOUR MEDICARE AND ,SOCIAL SECURITY,HAS NO COMPASSION FOR THE POOR ,SICK OR ELDERLY ,,DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT HUMAN ,JUST DON'T DON'T VOTE FOR THEM,,,REPUBLICAN'S ,TROT OUT A CANDIDATE LIKE HERMAN CAIN,NEWT GINGRICH,MICHAEL BAUCHMAN,THEN TRY AND MOCK SOME ONE ELSE,AND THEIR RELEGION,IS HIPPOCRACY AT IT'S PEAK.
-
-THIS PRESIDENT HAS STOOD BY ISRAEL,YOUR FEBBLE LIE WANT CHANGE THAT,,,AND ,,YOUR KING GEORGE BUSH WALKED AROUND ALL DAY KISSING THE SAUDI PRINCE IN THE MOUTH,,,I KNOW BOWING IS A CUSTOM AND SIGN OF RESPECT BUT ,,I THINK KISSING IN THE MOUTH MIGHT MIGHT BE THE REPUBLICAN IN HIM.
WELL SINCE YOU SUPPORTED BUSH AND THE REPUBLICAN'S,YOU SOUND A LITTLE MORE LIKE A MUSLIM,,HOW COULD ANYONE TRUST SOME ONE WHO WORSHIP'S THE DOLLAR AND CARES MORE ABOUT BIG OIL AND BIG BUSINESSS,THAN AMERICA AND AMERICAN WORKER'S,EVEN DESERVE THE CHANCE TO LEAD,,,,,,YOU KEEP IGNORING THE FACT,,REPUBLICAN'S CANNOT AND WILL NOT GOVERN...THE 112 TH CONGRESS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

TC

Post by TC »

More PM BS Aint even Worth Reading his responses any more!! :roll: Same ol BS every time he just caint defend what is Undefendable so he just keeps blaming!! :oops: Oh hey Sounds just like his KING dont he?? :bozo:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pine Mt Beagles

REPUBLICAN'S ,,,DON'T COMPREHEND WHAT THEY READ ANYWAY,THEY HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED FROM BIRTH,,TO SUPPORT THEIR OWNER'S,,,BIG BUSINESS ,BIG OIL,AND FOREIGN COUNTRIES. AND ,MOST IMPORTANT NOT TO THINK.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

AT LEAST THEY READ AND DON'T JUST REPEAT WHAT THEY HEAR LIKE YOU.

Pine Mt Beagles

PROVE IT NOT ONE OF YOU HAS POSTED ANY ARTICLE WITH ONE ,SENTENCE OF TRUTH IN IT OVER 3 YRS
YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT SAY'S REPUBLICAN,AND YOU JUST POST IT.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

ANOTHER LIE.