NC on line fun trial.

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbitearl

NC on line fun trial.

Post by rabbitearl »

Hey yall I m doing and on line trial sat march the 20.You have to be on this net or hunting board to enter..I will do two trials that day.Slow side of med and then fast side of med.SPO sty.Dogs will be run in an rabbit pen.Started this last year and had a great time.The ones that won last year will bring there trophy back with there name on it.And the ones that win this year same thing.Your name on it and bring it back next year.Dogs donot have to be reg just so its a beagle not over 15 inch.BBQ hog and good fellowship.After this is over we will just run dogs.If any of you wants to come friday night and stay and run dogs, I ve got plenty of room for campers and a club house.Also I will have some hunters looking dogs and some will have some for sell/I believe this is were its headed.Buy and sell day +Trials day.Come on in for the great fellowship and see some good dogs running.Would love to meet yall.I ve got the permit for yall thats out of state.Thanks.

2618 budjohnson rd clinton nc 28328

If you can win this two time,I will have a plat made.NC HOUNDMENS OF THE YEAR.

IF you win it three times I will have one made A Big one.NC Beagler HALL OF FAM.