2010 PKC Volunteer Classic / April 9, 10 & 11

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rockhilldog

2010 PKC Volunteer Classic / April 9, 10 & 11

Post by rockhilldog »

rockhilldog

Re: 2010 PKC Volunteer Classic / April 9, 10 & 11

Post by rockhilldog »

This is going to be a good one! There is a great group of guys down there that will show you a good time!

Tony
http://www.prohound.com

toldyouso

Post by toldyouso »

Big NKC trialer use to run ukc all the time but got tired of being beat by pencil pushers and voted on by buddies if you was the outcast. believe that a perfect strangers dog should have the same chase to win as a regular. lets judge the dogs and not the handlers. also run akc for along time. very interested in pkc but not sure how to go about getting a club started. I am the president of southeastern ohio beagle club and would be interested in information on pkc hunts. I UNDERSTAND its alot like ukc but there are no checks scored and rabbit cannot be scored until dogs have run for at least 3 minutes. You score strikes and SPEED AND DRIVE thats what I like to here. Tony kildow if this is true please contact me and lets put something together down in this neck of the woods. I have 55000 acres at my finger tips and running as good or better then the world hunt in bonneville in. call 614 633 6298

rockhilldog

Post by rockhilldog »

Everything is true except for one part. After the dogs have been struck and the cast agrees that a rabbit has been produced, you must wait one minute to score your first line.

Thanks

oricks_outlaws

Post by oricks_outlaws »

Frank this is a great format I went to one PKC trial over in Kansas and it is something that really caught my attention. There was a great bunch of guys there and I like the fact that you get to call your own dog can be good and bad depending on the scenting as I found out. I think I may have a copy of the rules with me at the world come find me frank and I will get them to you!

Ron
LPGRCH Evans Lady in Red