4 Male Pups For Sale - Joe Blue/Dora (Buckshot, Blueberry Will) Breeding

List puppies for sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hurricane Creek

4 Male Pups For Sale - Joe Blue/Dora (Buckshot, Blueberry Will) Breeding

Post by Hurricane Creek » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am

I know most here run the faster hounds (I have those too)... But thought I'd post these pups anyway. :)

$250 each; born 10 May (8 wks old today) with puppy papers in hand. Vet checked, wormed every 2 wks (3x) w/Nemex and had their 2nd 5-way shot with Panacur on 3 Jul. They're looking good, eating dry Diamond puppy kibble, drinking water and not having problems with the heat. They'll have their 3rd 5-way shot on 17 Jul.

Please follow attached link for pics, peds and details. Thanks for looking. Update: Male #2 off the market, male#3 sold, males #4 and 5 still avail.

https://www.rabbitdogs.net/threads/4-ma ... ing.43217/
Last edited by Hurricane Creek on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: 4 Male Pups For Sale - Joe Blue/Dora (Buckshot, Blueberry Will) Breeding

Post by Shady Grove Beagles » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:11 am

Hey Ed
Saw this post so thought I'd take the opportunity to say hi to you and your wife. Hope all is well with you folks and the beagle hounds.
Just got in from running mine.It's been so hot that it had been 10 days or so since they'd been out.Had a big rain come through last night that cooled it off so figured I'd better go.
Good luck with your pups.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Hurricane Creek

Post by Hurricane Creek » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:24 am

Hi Dana, I trust all is well with you folks and your girls. Starting to ease up a bit here... Melissa's broken ankle almost fully healed now, and I'm seeing my backlog get smaller. BTW, how's Bomber doing in OH?

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 am

Glad Melissa's on the road to recovery.
My young Queenie female out of Bomber and Tess is now 16 months old and making a very nice dog.There's times she can lead the race on her kennel mates which ain't too shabby!
Bomber is doing fine and getting run in Ohio.Last time I talked with Jonah he had bred him to a full sister to Wilson's Izzo. Should be some hard hunters out of that cross.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch